Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? (63680 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? / Do U Like It Wen A Guy Moans During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Kam0007: 5:54am On Jan 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
sure,why not
CORRECT BABE

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Kam0007: 5:56am On Jan 03, 2016
elantraceey:
Why not, the so called experienced guys today were once virgins.

We have a lifetime to teach ourselves,no rush. wink

CORRECT GIRL
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 03, 2016
greggng:

Ok nice meeting u. Anyways I live in naija and were do u live and what re u doing in another mans land? How soon will u come back to ur root? Being curious anyways am considering having a female friend from nairaland.
I stay in the US. NL is for voicing your opinions animosily , not making friends.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 03, 2016
Kam0007:

CORRECT GIRL
They don give you hope
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by zubby29(m): 6:00am On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Definitely NO

I don't have d patient or strength to coach any one
lol.am sure you r very experienced in DAT sector.team disvirgined
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by ApcSucks: 6:00am On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
No please undecided
I want a Pro cool

I trust you, give me to me harder harder, carry my leg up, hit it from d back, na wetin dey sweet u
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by theyrynsolar(f): 6:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Eveezy:
lol, u know dis question is so amazing nd so many gals will say "hell no, I don't have d patience" I will speak frm experience b4 I first had sex, if I had told anyone I was, dey wouldn't beliv, nd d first gal I Eva did it wit said nd I quote "wow! Evi u can really kill a woman on bed, wat did u take? nd u were forming humble" I jst layed on her nd smiled, for my mind I be like "for real? dis na my first tym ooo" . well definitely not all guys could be like me BT jst know DT not all virgins are actually novice in sex. they just simply haven't done penetration

Bros I can say it with every sense of authority that you are a full blown gracious lair.... When I was serving, I dated a guy and he was a Virgin and me I wasn't... OMG I wouldn't try it again in my life.. He socks at everything... Permit me I would be raw here... Whenever he socks my nipples which are so big he bites them as if they are grapes I had to just cope coz of the love... I receive the shock of my life when I saw his dick.. It was the perfect replica of the other smaller pencil inside the mathematical set in used while I was in SS1.. So when we had our first sex..hmmmm even my finger would do a better job than that dick... Dated another Virgin and the dick is small had to talk to my gynecologist make e no go be say nah my honey pot wide pass drainage ooo.. She enlightened me that if I should see a boy Virgin with a long dick that means he masturbate like everyday of his life.... So my point here is you can't be a Virgin and be so good on bed... Unless if your partner is also a novice... Would be observing the rest of the comment inside my keke napep parked right here cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by ucnwafor(m): 6:02am On Jan 03, 2016
Monalisa185:
how would you know he's really a virgin?

anyways....NO...I mean... YES......sorry....NOYES....Argghh!...it's a YESNO

cheesy tongue
you see am, women are the most confused creature.......they dnt knw what they wanted

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by ayinde2ade(m): 6:03am On Jan 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Okada abeg park me here cool

*unrolls my mat*

All these ladies ehn, na only for nairaland dem go admit say dem fit marry male virgins, when in reality they will not

Well, since I'm a virgin, lemme hear what the ladies have to say cool
grin
tosyne2much:

*unrolls my mat*

All these ladies ehn, na only for nairaland dem go admit say dem fit marry male virgins, when in reality they will not

adonbilivit
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by theyrynsolar(f): 6:03am On Jan 03, 2016
tosyne2much:

*unrolls my mat*

Rosin, you a Virgin? You Don disvirgin even before Eve was created grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by zubby29(m): 6:04am On Jan 03, 2016
slimzypink:
since i am a virgin yes i want a virgin man
kip it up dear.I tot we no longer have Virgins in niaja
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by lukman885(m): 6:04am On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Definitely NO

I don't have d patient or strength to coach any one
Mz plz how many have u coached b4?? n was it vry difficult?? grin[quote author=myfantasies post=41589057]Definitely NO
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by greggng: 6:04am On Jan 03, 2016
dovelike:

I stay in the US. NL is for voicing your opinions animosily , not making friends.

You re very correct but sometimes u can find great people on here and who knows u may share ideas. Must things u cannot share publicly. For instance I am searching for a viable business plan that will enable me get a loan. I love to establish my own business this year. I am tired of waiting for white collar job

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by MarkFranklyn(m): 6:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Im past 20 already, and Im still a virgin. But Its been really hard, I might not be able to hold on for long.. Lord knows

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by dunhan77(m): 6:05am On Jan 03, 2016
cruzita:
where we go see the virgin boys?
them full evrywhr o, guys pretends alot that's why you can't tell them apart( the virgins and the non virgins)
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by HugoChavezJr(m): 6:06am On Jan 03, 2016
theyrynsolar:

Bros I can say it with every sense of authority that you are a full blown gracious lair.... When I was serving, I dated a guy and he was a Virgin and me I wasn't... OMG I wouldn't try it again in my life.. He socks at everything... Permit me I would be raw here... Whenever he socks my nipples which are so big he bites them as if they are grapes I had to just cope coz of the love... I receive the shock of my life when I saw his dick.. It was the perfect replica of the other smaller pencil inside the mathematical set in used while I was in SS1.. So when we had our first sex..hmmmm even my finger would do a better job than that dick... Dated another Virgin and the dick is small had to talk to my gynecologist make e no go be say nah my honey pot wide pass drainage ooo.. She enlightened me that if I should see a boy Virgin with a long dick that means he masturbate like everyday of his life.... So my point here is you can't be a Virgin and be so good on bed... Unless if your partner is also a novice... Would be observing the rest of the comment inside my keke napep parked right here cool cool

A virgin guy can be skilled if he practices strokes on a mat. But I agree that a guy who masturbates and ejaculates too much will have a weak dick, and as a result be useless in bed.
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by nafeeunafty: 6:08am On Jan 03, 2016
wristbangle:

Bros, I be virgin oo cheesycheesy
I be virgin oooo can any girl volunteer to teach me hw to do that thing
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by theyrynsolar(f): 6:08am On Jan 03, 2016
HugoChavezJr:

A virgin guy can be skilled if he practices strokes on a mat. But I agree that a guy who masturbates and ejaculates too much will have a weak dick, and as a result be useless in bed.

My lord, are you by any chance talking from experience
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by HugoChavezJr(m): 6:08am On Jan 03, 2016
MarkFranklyn:
Im past 20 already, and Im still a virgin. But Its been really hard, I might not be able to hold on for long.. Lord knows

Just focus on your life goals instead. Don't worry about sex for now. You still have your whole entire life ahead of you, so don't beat yourself up over the fact that you're a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by menxer: 6:09am On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Seen

But u no be better teacher at all
How do you know better teacher from mumu student?

Besides as a student, you are yet to register for my course. grin
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 03, 2016
greggng:

You re very correct but sometimes u can find great people on here and who knows u may share ideas. Must things u cannot share publicly. For instance I am searching for a viable business plan that will enable me get a loan. I love to establish my own business this year. I am tired of waiting for white collar job
Lol. Good choice
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by zubby29(m): 6:12am On Jan 03, 2016
dovelike:
No. Definitely no. Who will take me to heaven and bring me back? After closing my leg all this while?
na Bible suppose take u to heaven not prik
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by HugoChavezJr(m): 6:14am On Jan 03, 2016
theyrynsolar:

My lord, are you by any chance talking from experience

I lost my virginity at 21 and to be honest, my first sexual experience was decent. It wasn't great, but it was still good nonetheless, probably because I instinctively knew what I was doing. As I began to have more sexual encounters, I had more intense, orgasmic and hot sex with my partners. I refined the art of oral, the art of pre-intimacy and the art of stroking. So if a virgin guy happens to be somewhat decent his first time in bed, give him another chance because he could get even better.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by mikkypel(m): 6:15am On Jan 03, 2016
biz2get:
I don't think any girl in Nigeria would believe a Guy above 18yrs would likely be a virgin...

Sounds very stup*d tho

To u?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by mikkypel(m): 6:16am On Jan 03, 2016
zubby29:
na Bible suppose take u to heaven not prik

I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by greggng: 6:16am On Jan 03, 2016
dovelike:

Lol. Good choice

Are u into business or a student? I know must things that work over there don't work here. I will appreciate u assist me with information abt small scale viable business that u ve seen over there so that I can conduct visibilty studies on them b4 going for loans. I ve been on craigslist but no success yet
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
sure,why not
big liee, no lady i repeat no lady will want to marry a virgin guy, i've been with the ladies before
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by theyrynsolar(f): 6:17am On Jan 03, 2016
HugoChavezJr:

I lost my virginity at 21 and to be honest, my first sexual experience was decent. It wasn't great, but it was still good nonetheless, probably because I instinctively knew what I was doing. As I began to have more sexual encounters, I had more intense, orgasmic and hot sex with my partners. I refined the art of oral, the art of pre-intimacy and the art of stroking. So if a virgin guy happens to be somewhat decent his first time in bed, give him another chance because he could get even better.

Uncle HugoChavezJr I don take mind duck you finish grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by theyrynsolar(f): 6:18am On Jan 03, 2016
greggng:

Are u into business or a student? I know must things that work over there don't work here. I will appreciate u assist me with information abt small scale viable business that u ve seen over there so that I can conduct visibilty studies on them b4 going for loans. I ve been on craigslist but no success yet

Rosin no use your chyking spoil this thread joor cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Ashehu001(m): 6:22am On Jan 03, 2016
I'm 32 & still a virgin. Nothing is impossible if you made up your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by greggng: 6:23am On Jan 03, 2016
theyrynsolar:

Rosin no use your chyking spoil this thread joor cheesy

wetin you mean my sister?
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 03, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.