Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? (63671 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? / Do U Like It Wen A Guy Moans During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by HugoChavezJr(m): 6:26am On Jan 03, 2016
theyrynsolar:

Uncle HugoChavezJr I don take mind duck you finish grin grin grin

Silly girl. wink
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Teeboy22(m): 6:32am On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
No please undecided I want a Pro cool

so. He is gonna bang the hell outta yu shey

grin
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Temysteve(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2016
cruzita:
where we go see the virgin boys?
i'm a virgin
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by theyrynsolar(f): 6:34am On Jan 03, 2016
greggng:

wetin you mean my sister?

Meself no know jare... Na for dream I type dis one embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by WhatOnEarth: 6:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
Does it matter?

Exactly my thoughts for the s*x aspect. It's not like u need to get a four year degree to learn how to do that well.... Even so-called experts don't know it all. I believe there are complexities and peculiarities with each and every person that the other must learn. To teach the other could certainly be fun and satisfying. Even better when two learns together. It's like doing a group study.

As for the love aspect, it matters a lot. You surely should appreciate the fact that someone in this dy of permissiveness could choose to keep him/herself just FOR you

For the personal aspect, virtue, they say, is its own reward.
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Whizkeey(m): 6:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Pls Read my signature... Thanks
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by greggng: 6:36am On Jan 03, 2016
theyrynsolar:

lol
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by greggng: 6:38am On Jan 03, 2016
theyrynsolar:

just seen ur pix u are very pretty. are u related to mercy johnson? u look alike
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Definitely NO

I don't have d patient or strength to coach any one
How can you be of such opinion you pretty girl.
A man keeps himself all his life just for you and you refuse to marry him for that reason?. How long do you think it'll take a graduate or better still a learned professional to learn from you.
Verily verily I say unto you, it can't take more than two love sessions especially as your beauty is one that could make a man bed wet instantly.
Is it the one that will cheat on you, you prefer?.
You don't deserve that you know.
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Aristotle96(m): 6:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
No please undecided
I want a Pro cool
barca want to jam madrid... Na pro evolution soccer be that o shocked grin
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by myfantasies(f): 6:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Sincere4u:

How can you be of such opinion you pretty girl.
A man keeps himself all his life just for you and you refuse to marry him for that reason?. How long do you think it'll take a graduate or better still a learned professional to learn from you.
Verily verily I say unto you, it can't take more than two love sessions especially as your beauty is one that could make a man bed wet instantly.
Is it the one that will cheat on you, you prefer?.
You don't deserve that you know.
Tanks for the compliment

I have a reason for my comment, nd mind u a cheater will always cheat, either a virgin or not

After all d guys dat cheat now were ones virgins
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Definitely NO

Then you're not capable of loving anyone
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 03, 2016
cruzita:
where we go see the virgin boys?
A lot of guys from well disciplined backgrounds are still virgins even after graduation. A lot I tell you and some of those that starts preaching from secondary schools before they have had the temptation of entering a lady remain virgins for as long as you can't imagine.
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by myfantasies(f): 6:47am On Jan 03, 2016
menxer:
How do you know better teacher from mumu student?

Besides as a student, you are yet to register for my course. grin
Me register for ur course with all dese ur big grammar

Let me go nd look for a course dat will be easier for me to understand, nd where dere will be no blowing of grammar
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Horlawale1(m): 6:54am On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
No please undecided
I want a Pro cool

U definitely need a professional to handle all those cool assets lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Tanks for the compliment

I have a reason for my comment, nd mind u a cheater will always cheat, either a virgin or not

After all d guys dat cheat now were ones virgins

No no no dear, that is where you are wrong. It all depends on the man's principle.
For someone that fought all the temtation all his life just for the single purpose of being only with wife, how can you expect him to cheat?. Never dear.
Yes, all were ones virgins but not all were conscientiously. For those that kept themselves for marital reasons you can't expect them to cheat but for those they weren't just opportuned to mingle earlier in life, infidelity to some extent is possible but that can't be compared to that of a sex maniac.
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
No please undecided
I want a Pro cool
Kai, una dey fall my hand o.
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Eversoul(m): 7:02am On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmm! see comment ooo
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Eversoul(m): 7:02am On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmm! see comment ooo
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Eversoul(m): 7:03am On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmm! see comment ooo
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Definitely NO
hmmmmmmmph! Na waoh for you
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Eveezy:
lol, u know dis question is so amazing nd so many gals will say "hell no, I don't have d patience" I will speak frm experience b4 I first had sex, if I had told anyone I was, dey wouldn't beliv, nd d first gal I Eva did it wit said nd I quote "wow! Evi u can really kill a woman on bed, wat did u take? nd u were forming humble" I jst layed on her nd smiled, for my mind I be like "for real? dis na my first tym ooo" . well definitely not all guys could be like me BT jst know DT not all virgins are actually novice in sex. they just simply haven't done penetration

Bigger bros!, tell them oooo.
Thanks for your comment jare. Facts speak for themselves. grin grin grin
All those girls saying no, kindly read my quote and learn.
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Laveda:
No please undecided I want a Pro cool
hmmmmmmmmph! You again
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Henrichemeka(m): 7:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Ladies answer now oooo!
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2016
slimzypink:
since i am a virgin yes i want a virgin man

huh, you a Virgin? Oh common
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by myfantasies(f): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2016
Sincere4u:

No no no dear, that is where you are wrong. It all depends on the man's principle.
For someone that fought all the temtation all his life just for the single purpose of being only with wife, how can you expect him to cheat?. Never dear.
Yes, all were ones virgins but not all were conscientiously. For those that kept themselves for marital reasons you can't expect them to cheat but for those they weren't just opportuned to mingle earlier in life, infidelity to some extent is possible but that can't be compared to that of a sex maniac.
Most guys don't have principles, virgin or not

Nd don't think cos dey kept themselves for marriage means dey won't go astray

One of the things i have come to learn about people dat got to do something for the first time tends to explore, dey feel dey have been wasting dere time all dese while, so dey decide to just take the bull by the horn nd explore a little more, cos dey feel dere is more where dat came frm

Most guys dat have seen it all tends to just stick with one partner
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by myfantasies(f): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2016
DonaldGenes:

hmmmmmmmph! Na waoh for you
Ok
So giving my own opinion is now a problem
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:
"Like" is a strong word and we are taught not to expect such. But for me, yeah sure. As long as he is not reticent sexually.....

you must be smart from your comments
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
sure,why not
For the first time we share same opinion on an issue. Thanks .
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:10am On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Ok
So giving my own opinion is now a problem

shows you hff spoilt teh teh lol
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by whiteeyes: 7:10am On Jan 03, 2016
Pls don't cos you're gonna go thru emotional hell. I did marry one and I'm hating it like crazy. They might have gone thru the theory 100% but practical na zero!
Re: Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? by myfantasies(f): 7:12am On Jan 03, 2016
DonaldGenes:

shows you hff spoilt teh teh lol
It's funny how u guys judge someone base on a comment

Never knowing the reason behind it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.