Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria (11329 Views)

10 Most Powerful Smartphones In The World In Q1 2016, Chinese Brands Took Over / Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed / Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Ajoseh247: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
This Gionee has been around for a bit. Hear it's making waves in China and India.
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Ajoseh247: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
This China phone doesn't seem so China tbh
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Gaffy02: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ajoseh247:
This China phone doesn't seem so China tbh
thank god we are finally changing our thoughts about this products
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Gaffy02: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
JanethEze:

Lmfao, what are you saying. Phantom is clearly better.
phan what ? If I knock your head with it. The phantom was a big let down when I got my hands on it. It didn't live up to the hype
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by mosjames: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
datbighead:
lol. injoo no be phone at all. I wonder how anyone will shell out money for that brand
Lmao!!! Gionee sef join?
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by mindtricks: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Xhaka:

Crappy but better than your Gionee

Stay off this moniker or you will regret it.

Enough said.

CC: CarlCaresophia take note before I start.
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by mogreen22: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2016
mosjames:

Lmao!!! Gionee sef join?
you Wish
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
mindtricks:

Stay off this moniker or you will regret it.

Enough said.

CC: CarlCaresophia take note before I start.
making threats now ?
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by mindtricks: 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
kessintona:
making threats now ?

No threats. Won't disclose details.
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Yinkade(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Got the splus a few days back and i must say, it really impressed me fOr the price
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Yinkade(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
The prank call makes me laugh every time i use it
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
mindtricks:

No threats. Won't disclose details.
yeah right. Like you know any details
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Yinkade:
an escape plan that never fails
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Yinkade(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
cheesy
kessintona:
an escape plan that never fails
you know this
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by mindtricks: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
kessintona:
yeah right. Like you know any details

No I know no details. Yes making threats!!!

Yeah, you are right. Like you know what this is about.
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Androidoverlord: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
It's a lovely phone. Check out splus articles on nairaland so you'll learn more
Yinkade:
Got the splus a few days back and i must say, it really impressed me fOr the price
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Androidoverlord: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Criminal
Yinkade:
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by ChidinmaRose(f): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
babafrey:
the phantom 5 sells for 78k and the s plus sells for 40k. if the phantom 5 is happy it is a little bit better than the s plus despite the huge price difference, then shame on the phantom 5.
I don't even understand what you are saying.
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by ChidinmaRose(f): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
temitiipsy:
sorry but have you used the phantom 5 at all
Yes I have.
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by JanethEze(f): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Gaffy02:
phan what ? If I knock your head with it. The phantom was a big let down when I got my hands on it. It didn't live up to the hype
Empty vessels make the loudest noise. First of all, I think you are too broke to afford one.
Secondly, I think you are too broke to afford one. Sorry, you are lying.
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by JanethEze(f): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
mogreen22:
phantom 70k, splus 39k and the phantom ia clearly better?
Phantom has better specs
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by omoalajah(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
JanethEze:

Phantom has better specs
Most of us decide which phone is best based on price indices. Isn't that wrong.?
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by omoalajah(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
I think it should all be about the specs and capability of the phone?
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by JanethEze(f): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
omoalajah:
Most of us decide which phone is best based on price indices. Isn't that wrong.?
Specs not price, specs.
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by mogreen22: 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
JanethEze:

Phantom has better specs
but the gionee would still floor the phantom any day any time
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by mogreen22: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
JanethEze:

Empty vessels make the loudest noise. First of all, I think you are too broke to afford one.
Secondly, I think you are too broke to afford one. Sorry, you are lying.
your grammar is making my head pain me
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by JanethEze(f): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2016
mogreen22:
your grammar is making my head pain me
Sorry.
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by JanethEze(f): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2016
mogreen22:
but the gionee would still floor the phantom any day any time
Nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crazy Phone Deals On Jumia Right Now!!!!!!!! / 9mobile's Poor Network Is Gradually Being Resolved In Some Areas / 5G Spectrum Auction: NCC Okay Bids From MTN, Airtel At N75b Reserve Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.