Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria (11315 Views)

10 Most Powerful Smartphones In The World In Q1 2016, Chinese Brands Took Over / Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed / Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by mogreen22: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2016
jesfrosh:
another thing is..amongst .. Top Asian brand phones in Nigeria the one that has the most sales is Tecno they have sales more than Samsung... then Samsung,infinix,injoo,then gionee undecidedanother thing is..amongst .. Top Asian brand phones in Nigeria the one that has the most sales is Tecno they have sales more than Samsung... then Samsung,infinix,injoo,then gionee
like i said, tecno started woth3 the affordable android phones in Nigeria, hence it has become a household name, but they are relaxed now, how can the only distinct feature on their flagship device be a fingerprint sensor? Something which one would use only for a few days and give it up, they now overpriced it again. Haba. E no dey work like that. Infinix and gionee catching up well, tecno better sit up if they still want to be in the game
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by TJKay: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2016
MASTER PUN INTENDED. TECHY? NO! WE DO GIONEE
mindtricks:
Needless comparison.

For the conscious and well researched minds, Gionee.

For the inexperienced, uninformed and gullibles, and jobless shills and paid trolls they'd say Techy?No!
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by TJKay: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2016
CAMON C8 CAMERA IS PRESENTLY ONE OF THE BEST CHINESE DESIGNED 13MP? YOU DEFINITELY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CAMERAS AND PICTURE QUALITY. YOU HAVE READ UP MORE THAN YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED. UNFORTUNATE!
jesfrosh:

how much did gionee pay you? how would a useless battery (gionee) have a better camera than the note 4 ?? ...Tecnos giving us the value for our money ... i actually believe the camon c8 has one of the best 13mp cameras you can find on a Chinese brand..... the truth is... gionee sells battery life and quality not good software's and specs.... tecno sells quality,their software looks whack i agree,good cameras(presently) and specs worthy of its price.
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by TJKay: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2016
SO THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE IN THIS LIFE THAT CHOP ZOBO.
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by wiseone28: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
kessintona:
and you telling us what you use in your dreams how does it affect this thread sir ?
it affected you psychologically
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
mogreen22:
no need to give you an epistle, you lost me at tecno giving you value for money. Bye!

yh I'll say it again total value for Money.... a 13mp phone with a mad camera for 27k isn't bad at all .... why you dey run?
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
TJKay:
CAMON C8 CAMERA IS PRESENTLY ONE OF THE BEST CHINESE DESIGNED 13MP? YOU DEFINITELY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CAMERAS AND PICTURE QUALITY. YOU HAVE READ UP MORE THAN YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED. UNFORTUNATE!

i know your type... cuz uve used a Nokia asha 200 you believe uve seen camera and its quality
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
mogreen22:
like i said, tecno started woth3 the affordable android phones in Nigeria, hence it has become a household name, but they are relaxed now, how can the only distinct feature on their flagship device be a fingerprint sensor? Something which one would use only for a few days and give it up, they now overpriced it again. Haba. E no dey work like that. Infinix and gionee catching up well, tecno better sit up if they still want to be in the game

i actually hate the fact that.... the phantom 5 costs 70k.... but i believe its worth it... comparing its specs to other 70k phones especially the xperia brand
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by mogreen22: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
jesfrosh:

yh I'll say it again total value for Money.... a 13mp phone with a mad camera for 27k isn't bad at all .... why you dey run?
please, the fact that its 13mp does not mean ita great, i have handled that phone and the front camera looks like what is out on 10k phones and below. That camera is poo and the design, very ugly looking. The phone looks like a skateboard
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Yommieland: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Techno who?? Gionee about to Bleep things up.
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by mogreen22: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
jesfrosh:

i actually hate the fact that.... the phantom 5 costs 70k.... but i believe its worth it... comparing its specs to other 70k phones especially the xperia brand
even the gionee m5 that is half the price if this tecno is way better. Take out the finger print of the phantom 5 and all u have is an empty air space.

1 Like

Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Androidoverlord: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2016
What is that one again
wiseone28:
undecided I'm here to read comment's with my Vertu's signature touch phone
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Androidoverlord: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Most people don't even care for fingerprint, it's just an accessory
mogreen22:
even the gionee m5 that is half the price if this tecno is way better. Take out the finger print of the phantom 5 and all u have is an empty air space.
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Androidoverlord: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2016
The person who posted this thread said it's not an article to create bad blood. But trust Nigerians, or rather, tecno fans, to always cause kasala
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Androidoverlord: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2016
I keep saying this, 13mp and yet the camera is trash.it happens all the time, people dont learn. But Gionee's cameras are always good
mogreen22:
please, the fact that its 13mp does not mean ita great, i have handled that phone and the front camera looks like what is out on 10k phones and below. That camera is poo and the design, very ugly looking. The phone looks like a skateboard

1 Like

Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2016
Androidoverlord:
I keep saying this, 13mp and yet the camera is trash.it happens all the time, people dont learn. But Gionee's cameras are always good
like I have always no be by amount of megapixels but the quality of sensor used
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2016
Androidoverlord:
The person who posted this thread said it's not an article to create bad blood. But trust Nigerians, or rather, tecno fans, to always cause kasala
lol I expected it. Nigerians will always be nigerians. Am very sure some didn't even read the post they just jumped in and started attacking gionee
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by kolexepana: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2016
Androidoverlord:
Most people don't even care for fingerprint, it's just an accessory
But it's the most safest way of securing your phone
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by kolexepana: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2016
jesfrosh:

Folks here won't agree with you
They prefer to criticize
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Xhaka(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
mogreen22:
if you are looking for qwerty and torch phone go and buy a bold 5. It's still very much available in the market, lets heear word. How won't you make mistakes, when you use a tecno
So you use bold 5?
Tell me your phone don't hang once in a while grin
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Xhaka(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Gaffy02:
But am very shocked this thread is only about Tecno and gionee. Infinix has made a name for it self also. The infinix hot 2 was a master stroke from them. Would anyone argue this
The only good phone from Infinix is Aplha Marvel x502, others are just crap.
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Xhaka(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
temitiipsy:
you have a point here sir. But we can't all deny the fact Tecno has played on our intelligence by producing below par phones
They have been producing durable and affordable phones with amazing specs
Tecno made it possible that, no matter how much you earn, you can own a smartphone, learn to appreciate. haba!
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Xhaka:

Tecno made it possible that, no matter how much you earn, you can own a smartphone, learn to appreciate. haba!
I appreciate but I was also taught not to settle for less
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by mogreen22: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Xhaka:

So you use bold 5?
Tell me your phone don't hang once in a while grin
i use a bold 5, gionee splus and i never experience hang, so what's your point?
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by mogreen22: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Xhaka:

that have been producing cheap phones with cheap specs for cheap people
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by augster(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
jesfrosh:

there‘s a killer phone out there with better specs than the phantom and even the sensor that costs 55k...too bad you guys don‘t look outta the box
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by augster(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
kolexepana:

But it's the most safest way of securing your phone
so that‘s the reason why the price is high?
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by Gaffy02: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Xhaka:

The only good phone from Infinix is Aplha Marvel x502, others are just crap.
never heard of the alpha marvel. Is it a new phone
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by mindtricks: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Xhaka:

Give it up bro, Tecno phones are crap, durable doesn't qualify them in any way. You can't feign ignorance of even the mess that obtains at Tecno's CarlCare service centers where people end up frustrated by incompetent engineers, and Crappy phones that will continue to develop faults, after every "repair". You don't think this information should be made public? And you busy bragging about those Crappy rubbish Tecno nonsense phones? Or aren't there any other reasonable phone brands that you should be promoting, instead of Techy?No! ?
Re: Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria by mindtricks: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
temitiipsy:
I appreciate but I was also taught not to settle for less
And better still, never settle for those Tecno craps!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download 10x Faster On Android With Advance Download Manager (ADM) / How To Run More Than One Whatsapp Account On Your Android Device / How To Track A Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.