Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. (37429 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread / Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by frakdon(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
BrabusNG:
Meanwhile, a bricklayer somewhere on the planet earth did the unthinkable. This is not what I mean by doing the impossible o, Frankdon.
smile! I hope the guy was with his eyes..
I know what you meant, sir.
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by EndiaSami: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
BrabusNG:
Beachland Luxury Duplexes - Picking up the pieces.

Light and Switches
The client was specific about his taste and we're ready to give it to him.

Endiasami, we'll soon call you out.

We r ready, sire smiley
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Progress Pics Here and There

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
K-024 (Walls Going Up)

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Beachland Luxe - Progress Pics

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by frakdon(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
brabus:

Thanks for registering your presence on our thread. Pls do endeavor to showcase sample of your works here. I can work with almost anybody provided they can think outside the box.

Here's something my main fabricator worked on in Ibadan Oluyole. (I think he worked with some Chinese guy to get this). That's the man to beat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usxbiNHc5xU

It's not the most perfect installation but it's a step out of the ordinary. However, we can always work to fine tune the job.
been trying to upload, some pictures but its not working...
Let me try on twitter?
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Sharp, Sharp Operation | Alphabyte IT Shop.

Shopfront Security Shutter Installation. The plan is to provide the IT shop with highest level of vision whilst providing security and natural light transmission.

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2016
Bledded Luxe - Unrendered Work in progress

Low-budget build that has it all.

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Mayor78: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2016
You're really investing time researching trendy designs that will stand out in finishings. Quality finishings matters a lot. Keep it up Oloye.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2016
Mayor78:
You're really investing time researching trendy designs that will stand out in finishings. Quality finishings matters a lot. Keep it up Oloye.

Thanks Baba. It's simply because I learnt from the BIG boys who told me that if you want to be big, you have to play BIG. And when I say BIG boys, I meant BIG boys. We sabi una!

Watch out for the Remodelling of H52 to see what's possible in 2016. H52 by NextHome has won us more project than any other project we've done in the past. Browne Mews, Bledded Luxe, Plot 10AB, Lafarge Holcim Squash Court, The Reserve, and so many projects we didn't showcase are just few to mention.
As an insatiable fellow, I just got bored seeing the same thing in the office and I choose to give the office a facelift. Total and Budget friendly.

________
You're doing so well in your project. I read the last post and I can see you're not just about saving cost. You wanted quality and peace of mind. I wish we have many people thinking along that line.
35 - 37 blocks per bag is a lot except you're using stone dust in the mix. Otherwise, I'll suggest you keep it at 32.

I love building a low-budget, maintenance-free, classic houses.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by abrahamwise: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2016
ANYONE WHO HAS ANY PROOF OF FRAUD, MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUND, DIVERSION OF PAYMENT, THEFT FROM BRABUS OR BRABUSNG SHOULD SEND IT TO pevscamm@gmail.com
WE ARE BUILDING A CASE AGAINST HIM. THANK YOU
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
When the responsibility gets bigger, synergy might be the next step.

I'm taking time to study the works of great architects and designers of world class factory. We might land our first factory design and construction job soon.

This weekend, I'm reading Factory Design by Chris van Uffelen and Making most of small spaces by Stephen Crafti.

Something good is about to happen.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Integrating Home Automation/Security at Beachland Luxury Duplexes.

Intercom, Videophone, HDCams and IoT fully integrated.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Beachland Luxe: End of the Week Update

- Fabrication of 2 Entrance gates ongoing
- Fabrication of tank tower ongoing
- Fabrication of fence grill ongoing
- Preparatory work for the fence coping ongoing
- External pipe work ongoing
- Installation of stainless steel rail ongoing

+ Installation of Doors completed
+ Installation of Burglar Proofs and Window Nets Completed
+ POP Screeding of Duplex 1 completed

More progress pics later on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 7:15am On Feb 29, 2016
Bledded Luxe by NextHome - A Micro Dwelling That Has It All.

Construction starts soon.

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 12:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Beachland Luxury Duplexes - Integrating smart home technologies

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 12:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Beachland Luxe

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 12:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Beachland Luxe by NextHome

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by allCopacetic: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Great Work
for quality electrical materials pls visit. thank you
https://www.nairaland.com/2941901/building-dream-structure-watch-space

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Demainman1: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
@Brabus,
Pls sir, can you design a one bed apartment of only 4 x 8 metres or 32metre squared area? Rgds

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Demainman1:
@Brabus,
Pls sir, can you design a one bed apartment of only 4 x 8 metres or 32metre squared area? Rgds

Sure. What you're looking for is a studio apartment.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Chekitaut: 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
brabus:

Oga pick your call, since you no call back.
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Demainman1: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
brabus:

I mean like one room, one parlour plus kitchen and toilet/wetroom. Something like 12metre squared for parlour, 12mtr squared for bedroom 2mtr squared veranda and 6mtr squared for corridor, toilet and kitchen.

I am actually thinking of one 2-bedroom and two 1-bedroom terraced flat on a total area of 16 by 8 metre.

What do you think sir?
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 3:56am On Mar 02, 2016
Demainman1,

Does this depict the One Room Terraced Flat you're talking about?

Would you mind if we take this to offline? You can reach me via email [bosun@nexthomebuilders.com] or Whatsapp 08023429122

We should be able to come up with something cool.

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Demainman1: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2016
Hi Brabus, I knew you will come up with something cheesy
I wish the kitchen can have it's own small room instead of open plan in case the tenants are old fashioned people.

The toilet bath will not be necessary due to space constraint. Shower is OK.
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by BrabusNG: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2016
That's no problem. The only downside to the proposed is that we are going to have a small bathroom (1.2m wide). However, we can carve out a 1.2m lobby from the remaining 2.8m in between the bath and the kitchen.
We will make use of a divider to do the kitchen partition. It can be a cabinet, plasterboard or something cool. No need for wall partition as that will only eat a chunk out of much needed space.

Demainman1:
Hi Brabus, I knew you will come up with something cheesy
I wish the kitchen can have it's own small room instead of open plan in case the tenants are old fashioned people.

Edit: We need to teach the old fashioned people how to live the modern way.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Demainman1: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2016
You are right about teaching the old fashioned folks about the new ways of living but you will also agree with me that the smell of stock fish AKA ogboroko and 'Iru' smell no be here o grin

I will get in touch.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by allCopacetic: 12:52am On Mar 08, 2016
Great Job chief
Your finishes are nice and your iconoclastic albeit creative approach to execution is interesting smiley .
Feel free to Look up our thread for your Electrical needs. https://www.nairaland.com/2941901/building-dream-structure-watch-space
I'm sure you'll find us worthy of your business.
Cheers
brabus:
Different Lighting Scheme at Chateau de Brabus

External Lights
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Uberness: 6:30am On Mar 09, 2016
@ Brabus i appreciate the way you chase bright new innovations in Building.

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2016
Uberness:
@ Brabus i appreciate the way you chase bright new innovations in Building.

Thanks bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by frakdon(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2016
brabus:
Beachland Luxe by NextHome
you have got a lot of innovations stocked in you, beautiful works, I say........

Still waiting, though?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Climbs Down A 19-Storey Building To Escape Fire Outbreak (Photos) / Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State / Two Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.