Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. (37431 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread / Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2016
frakdon:
you have got a lot of innovations stocked in you, beautiful works, I say........

Still waiting, though?

Thanks. But the best is yet to come. Beachland is 2011 project. If I'm asked to do it over, I'd do better than this.
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by frakdon(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2016
brabus:

Thanks. But the best is yet to come. Beachland is 2011 project. If I'm asked to do it over, I'd do better than this.
well, I guess that's what it is all about, we learn new stuffs everyday...
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Uberness: 5:36am On Mar 11, 2016
brabus:
Showroom Item: UPVC Toilet Door by WinTech

The main lure of UPVC doors for me, is their impressive durability; ruggedness and how it can withstand frequent usage over time.

Furthermore, as a constantly evolving home builder, I like to make a good first impression of my project.

WinTech got this one right and I've decided to install one in NextHome H52 as a sample for those clients who prefer affordable luxury finishes.

How durable is this door and of what material is it made?
Are they just toilet doors or multi-use.
Please,can you school me on doors?
Thanks
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Urbangrow: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
brabus:
NextHome Brick+Stone | Simplifying Complexities.

We've commenced preliminary ground works on this site and first challenge is how to do things the modern way - the easier way.
One of the main challenges of the project is how to power various equipment on site. How to cut down on operating cost. How to build a self sustaining system with low-maintenance cost.

Challenge 1 | Powering the borehole pump

This problem was solved using a solar panel system and a solar powered water pump which means we can meet our daily requirement for water without the need for an external power source.

Challenge 2 | Powering the site

By going mechanical, the site can absolutely produce 1,000 blocks per day without the need for electricity. However, I decided to factor in a small inverter to provide needed energy for site workers who may want to charge their phones and also provide lighting during late hours.
We are seriously considering the egg laying block machine over other systems. Though we intend to install the Traditional system first.

______
No ongoing operating costs

Yesterday, I took delivery of my 6L per min solar powered pump with an uplift of 30m. After the initial system setup cost, there won't be any other ongoing operating costs. Every single day the sun is shining, we are earning free money from the sun. I already got 2 x 1000 litres tank which is just about 1.2m high to store water in excess of our daily requirement. The sun shines down and water is pumped up from deep underground, saving us a lot from the electricity running bills or generator fuel/maintenance cost.

At the moment, I'm still picking up the pieces.

Hi Brabus,
I was looking to get info on the cost of a solar pump system and found your thread. Went through it and I must say well done, keep up the good work.
Please I would appreciate if you could tell me where you got your solar pump as well as the submersible one from.
You can send me an email to opss2011@yahoo.co.uk
I look forward to your response.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2016
Lagos building permit requirements and price depends on the scope of your project and the rate of each local government area where you want to build. In Nigeria, it can be cheaper if you know how to get the building permit yourself in stead of letting your contractor do that (the last is more likely to be asked for some grease money). Welcome to the real world! See how easy it is to get your title documents in Lagos with links to various forms and documents required.

Read more at: http://nexthomedesigns.com

Suggested reads How to process construction permit in Lagos | Case study of a warehouse

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 30, 2016
n3xt:
Lagos building permit requirements and price depends on the scope of your project and the rate of each local government area where you want to build. In Nigeria, it can be cheaper if you know how to get the building permit yourself in stead of letting your contractor do that (the last is more likely to be asked for some grease money). Welcome to the real world! See how easy it is to get your title documents in Lagos with links to various forms and documents required.

Read more at: http://nexthomedesigns.com

Suggested reads How to process construction permit in Lagos | Case study of a warehouse

This should be stickied.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Are you scared of Omo Onile (illegitimate) land deals in Lagos state like me? Will you be interested in getting land from any of the Government New Town Development Land Schemes in Lagos? Then, know where those legitimate government lands are and who's in charge.

http://nexthomedesigns.com/2016/03/30/lagos-government-schemes-know-your-scheme-officers/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 4:48am On Apr 06, 2016
A hillside CountryHome coming to Ondo township.

Preliminary site investigation ongoing. I'm really thrilled and wowed by the scenery view of the proposed development site.

#ondoguysgotbigtaste

NextHome

1 Share

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 5:12am On Apr 06, 2016
Updates: Here and There

Formwork from the mill to the site.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 5:20am On Apr 06, 2016

A wall of windows (floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall and even more) brings nature inside.

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 5:43am On Apr 06, 2016

When there are larger expanses, steel are introduced for increased strength.

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 5:46am On Apr 06, 2016
Currently experiencing slow data connection, pics are taking forever to upload.

More updates coming up shortly.

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by teemy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
brabus:

It was ordered online.
Would you mention the site. Thank you.
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pause a Second....Go over this Nexthome thread and please tell me if you see anything wrong or if you want to be treated this way.

https://www.nairaland.com/2089904/desmond-flats-ogombo-nexthome/10#44467739

Regards
#3strikes

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello Guys,

Please click on this link and hear for yourself....Speaking of Robbing Peter to pay paul...

Guys Be warned...Dont enter one chance o.......Be careful of Brabus Nexthome. He comes online to Act as someone who knows it all. But since he is more interested in things that happens in the background....Explain this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq7reIR3zUY

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Envy is an emotion we are all bound to feel at some point, and it can be a negative influence on your mind. The sooner you tackle it, the better your life will be.

@ Complainant above,

Can you in articulate manner list all your allegations against Brabus? I'm here to address all if the other thread opened for such can't serve your need.

Just give your allegations in bullet point. I believe you're talking fraud. Let's hear your complaints. How you were defrauded? And we will respond to your allegations.

Meanwhile, thanks for posting the link shared online. The issue which happened in 2012 has been laid to permanent rest. Find the link to the rest of the story attached.

https://www.nairaland.com/687022/building-luxury-block-flats-day-to-day/55#16407843

https://www.nairaland.com/1793643/nexthome-project-gallery/2#38391704

Is this a reprisal to the email attached concerning your project?

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
brabus:

@ Complainant above,

Can you in articulate manner list all your allegations against Brabus? I'm here to address all if the other thread opened for such can't serve your need.

Just give your allegations in bullet point. I believe you're talking fraud. Let's hear your complaints. How you were defrauded? And we will respond to your allegations.

Meanwhile, thanks for posting the link shared online. The issue has been laid to permanent rest. Find the link to the rest of the story attached. https://www.nairaland.com/687022/building-luxury-block-flats-day-to-day/55#16407843

Hello Guys,

Please click on this link and hear for yourself....Speaking of Robbing Peter to pay paul...Lets know if you envied brabus

Guys Be warned...Dont enter one chance o.......Be careful of Brabus Nexthome. He comes online to Act as someone who knows it all. But since he is more interested in things that happens in the background....Explain this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq7reIR3zUY
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Browne Mews by NextHome

May God give my client the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss of their wife, mother and beloved sister. Amen.

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by brabus(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Respect to the dead. Now, we're back. Upcoming - Browne Mews II

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Coming Up Next Week: It's a 3-in-1

Featured on houzz.com
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
K-024 by NextHome | Contemporary Add-ons

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oga AdewaleID, I got your email. I'll respond later this evening.
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Atlantic View by NextHome: Rendered Wall

Next is the making of the 100sqm outdoor rooftop terrace built over 2 stories with stunning views. As the master ordered it!

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
The Reserve by NextHome

It's almost a year now that we built this house. So I decided to pay a visit to the Reserve by NextHome, a budget-build designed, built and finished by NextHome.

Still so neat, fresh and almost undisturbed. I believe the property attracted the right tenant.

We built it!

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ongoing Pre-Finishing Work

Rooftop Garden and Pergola structure in the making.

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Inspired by design

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Windows as a work of art.

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Assembling from the jigboard.

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Updates here and there

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 6:55am On Apr 13, 2016
Updates

Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by Dominionng(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nice..!
Re: Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. by n3xt(m): 4:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Dominionng:
Nice..!

Respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Climbs Down A 19-Storey Building To Escape Fire Outbreak (Photos) / Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State / Two Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.