Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

He Is Too Shy - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Too Shy (53925 Views)

Many Guys Are Too Shy To Land The Girl Of Their Dreams / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Too Shy by Meeky(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
lwkmo sm not her how r u
fyn op.but u look cute though
Re: He Is Too Shy by joliyp(f): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
enoch273:

To be honest it's not all bad, I wonder why most girls feel too big to do this, I commend your courage, but if you still ve cold feet then I will do the needful, after looking at your profile for good 20mins I think I ve finally found my missing rib, without beating around the Bush I like you and will like you to be my girlfriend undecided
really? I want to
Re: He Is Too Shy by joliyp(f): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Affegott:

You are such a pretty lady, I wish I were in the guy's shoes.
you are cool as well

1 Like

Re: He Is Too Shy by joliyp(f): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
tellwisdom:

U dont even have big boobbss. How come is he liking u? sad
lol us not about d boobs
Re: He Is Too Shy by joliyp(f): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
sunnyt1:

I understand u but dont you ever ask a guy out, its unafrican, its unnigerian, its unbiblical, its unreligious, its unwomanlike, its uncultural.

Keep your integrity intact, dont trade it for anything, all the money in the world cant purchase it.

Some media and trend-engrossed dudes will tell you things have changed, we live in the jet age, its a modern world, dont buy it.

A guy who loves you will always find a way to go about it and what is meant for you will not defile logic and norm

hmmmmm should I forget him
Re: He Is Too Shy by joliyp(f): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Obeenah:

Chai!

After looking at your pic I couldn't help but wish I was the said guy.

Nevertheless If you feel so strongly about him I'd advice you don't just ask him out straight away rather do stuff to make him say what he wants to say.

Make him comfortable in his own skin and let him know you like him regardless of status or income level.

A simple heart to heart conversation will do the trick. Let him know you are holding out on a relationship because you feel he has not said anything about the two of you and so u woukd like to know if he likes u as a friend or wants more.

Ask him to think about it before he gives a reply.

Caveat : most guys woukd say they like you and woukd want to be more than just friends. Discerning if he is fir real is left to you.
tnks dear
Re: He Is Too Shy by eobasi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
goshen26:
Give him green light.....he will talk...

It is a taboo for a lady to woo a guy......Buh there is a way y will say it without saying it
LEAVE THAT TRASH YOU JUST SAY FOR LAWMA
Re: He Is Too Shy by joliyp(f): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
ccollins:
be careful what you listen to online because a lot if evil people come to internet and they do give destructive advices especially where they own no responsibility for what they say.. now Back to the topic, it could be that he really loves you but he is shy. now mind you that shy ones are mostly innocent. if he was an extrovert, he would act and behave like most naija men.. why not ask him out first as a test and monitor his behavior to see if there is going to be any change you are suspicious of thereafter.. mind you a cassanova or liar cannot pretend to be shy naturally ,that's impossible.. also be careful of rubbish estherfabian posts because she is a deluded feminist and she herself don't believe in love.. am sure you have read stories of married women who loved and still love their shy husband
okay. dear
Re: He Is Too Shy by joliyp(f): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Why rush things?
Take it easy, you have something going already. What do you mean by ask him out when it is obvious you've met each other several times.
Take your time with him.
Not bad to hold his hands when alone with him, put your head on his shoulders etc just don't be too forward. If he does not catch on, then just continue with your friendship as it is.
I do all these still feels uneasy
Re: He Is Too Shy by joliyp(f): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
madjnr:
so you're older than him
no
Re: He Is Too Shy by joliyp(f): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Okies27:
. Because you're working class n him a student doesn't mean you're older. Bae, ask him out sharperly. He's a nice dude.
okay.......how do u know
Re: He Is Too Shy by joliyp(f): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Meeky:
fyn op.but u look cute though
tnks u r cool as well
Re: He Is Too Shy by Ay04z(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]kiss him
Re: He Is Too Shy by ibrocool(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
there is nothing wrong for a girl to ask a guy out. It is African mentality that sees it wrong.
Prophet Muhammad was wooed by her wife. Why can't you ?
Ask him if you truly have feelings for him.
Re: He Is Too Shy by AlPeter: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
wow I will do just that
ok that's good
Re: He Is Too Shy by Meeky(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
tnks u r cool as well
issorite.can we become chat friends
Re: He Is Too Shy by madjnr: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
no
bit you're working and he's in school!how's that possible?
Re: He Is Too Shy by Affegott(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
you are cool as well

You can't be sure about that. i am so flattered. Thanks for the compliment though, would smile to bed.

Can I email you.... Please grin?
Re: He Is Too Shy by Affegott(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Could see competition already. cry
Re: He Is Too Shy by joliyp(f): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Affegott:

You can't be sure about that. i am so flattered. Thanks for the compliment though, would smile to bed.

Can I email you.... Please grin?
yes pls

1 Like

Re: He Is Too Shy by joliyp(f): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
madjnr:
bit you're working and he's in school!how's that possible?
fast education I guess
Re: He Is Too Shy by symboss: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
I met this guy not quite long on a social media, we are friends and I think he wants me but too shy to express his desire. He barely looks into my eyes and whenever am close to him, he tends to develop cold feet: I think I like him but how long do I wait for him ...maybe because we are not on the same level ? am a working class Lady and he is still in school

Should I ask him out or wait for another guy? I like him alot.

Make una de show una face not to just come and create thread any how
Re: He Is Too Shy by kaboninc(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Laveda:
kiss kiss happy you called me that.. grin

He's fine tongue

You Nigerian?

Yes Lave...

Am a Nigerian...

Why did you ask?
Re: He Is Too Shy by Crownadex(m): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
hummm there is nothing's wrong there ....U can ask him out if u really like him & i think he's gonna appriciat it
Re: He Is Too Shy by Eminentsaint(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
donTbone:
angry If he is shy, am sure not in all ways and time. Am always afraid of shy guys though...

The last i knew as a friend, always shy but yet wanted to bleed a lady cheesy
So my dear, be positive about the shyness.. but trust me, behind that shyness is a stubborn konji that you will never be able to control! grin
You're comedian material
Re: He Is Too Shy by Affegott(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
yes pls

I tried to but nairaland wouldn't let me. I have sent too many anonymous email they say.

Could you please email me? I would appreciate that.
Re: He Is Too Shy by Okies27(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
okay.......how do u know
. Can't say categorically, maybe he started school late. But shy guys are nice dudes.
Re: He Is Too Shy by Laveda(f): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Yes Lave...

Am a Nigerian...

Why did you ask?
Cause of you name...State?
Re: He Is Too Shy by Akochi86: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
liking u may not mean he wants to mess up with u; respect urself and live on ur thing will come in due time if indeed u wan settle down except na fun u want alone. allow him to be a man. am an m.sc student and working with fed govt yet i see i need more establishment b4 starting ladies business. if he is responsible he dont need to misalign his priority. ist thing first but u can keep him as a sugar boy anyway. God bless u call 08134237688 4 more advice
Re: He Is Too Shy by kaboninc(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Laveda:
Cause of you name...State?

Oh...

I see.

Its a unique name.

Am from Imo.

You?
Re: He Is Too Shy by joliyp(f): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Okies27:
. Can't say categorically, maybe he started school late. But shy guys are nice dudes.
yea his cool and nice
Re: He Is Too Shy by Laveda(f): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Oh...

I see.

Its a unique name.

Am from Imo.

You?
wow lovely....

Akwa ibom State smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.