Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

He Is Too Shy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Too Shy (53903 Views)

Many Guys Are Too Shy To Land The Girl Of Their Dreams / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Too Shy by vizkiz: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
smiley

color=#000099] you saw what I did just now? wink [/color]
Re: He Is Too Shy by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
I met this guy not quite long on a social media, we r friends and I think he wants me but too shy to express his desire.He barely look into my eyes and whenever am close to he tends to develop cold feet: I think I like him but how long do I wait for him ...maybe because we not on d same level ? am a working class Lady and he is still in school

should I ask him out or wait for another guy? I like him alot
Girl, what are you waiting for? Grab him now before you lose him. Abroad, girls don't wait for guys to approach them. They take the initiatives. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Is Too Shy by knostbrown01(m): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
I met this guy not quite long on a social media, we are friends and I think he wants me but too shy to express his desire. He barely looks into my eyes and whenever am close to him, he tends to develop cold feet: I think I like him but how long do I wait for him ...maybe because we are not on the same level ? am a working class Lady and he is still in school

Should I ask him out or wait for another guy? I like him alot.

am not shy,... u can take me instead of him

2 Likes

Re: He Is Too Shy by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
I met this guy not quite long on a social media, we are friends and I think he wants me but too shy to express his desire. He barely looks into my eyes and whenever am close to him, he tends to develop cold feet: I think I like him but how long do I wait for him ...maybe because we are not on the same level ? am a working class Lady and he is still in school

Wait for me grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is Too Shy by taosola(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:

Buy him a movie call Matade Maxwell. It is a Nigerian movies that tells a similar story

1 Like

Re: He Is Too Shy by goshen26: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Give him green light.....he will talk...

It is a taboo for a lady to woo a guy......Buh there is a way y will say it without saying it
Re: He Is Too Shy by agarawu23(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
If I hear
Re: He Is Too Shy by lifestyle1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:

Please don't ask him out. He is not ready.
Re: He Is Too Shy by Hoyehdayg(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Don't even think of asking him out. If you both get married and you have misunderstanding, he will tell you to his face that he was never interested.

There's is an 80% chance that he is toying with your emotions.

He is not man enough

2 Likes

Re: He Is Too Shy by mickaelmatherz(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Unconventional Nairaland folks would probably tell You to Ask him out...grin

please don't...If he's shy now? He'll probably be SHY in all Areas of his Life....cry

eg.intimacy??lipsrsealed
Dats nt true.... i'm a shy guy buh wen things are all set, i always know what i'm made of...
Re: He Is Too Shy by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
marieolae:
Oh gosh, you always give out the worst advice. Lol sorry but that's just the truth smiley
she's becoming so annoying and irritating TBH angry
Re: He Is Too Shy by ElPhenomenal(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Are you sure you are working class
Re: He Is Too Shy by miqos02(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
ok
Re: He Is Too Shy by Mhizizzy(f): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nawa
Re: He Is Too Shy by lordprosh(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
donTbone:
angry If he is shy, am sure not in all ways and time. Am always afraid of shy guys though...

The last i knew as a friend, always shy but yet wanted to bleed a lady cheesy
So my dear, be positive about the shyness.. but trust me, behind that shyness is a stubborn konji that you will never be able to control! grin
LoL
Can u read ppls mind??
Re: He Is Too Shy by gbens2000(m): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
dukeolumde:

Wait for me grin grin grin grin
buh the babe no fine nah.i no blame the guy he is still weighing his options.
Re: He Is Too Shy by Nick4life: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrinYou people Suck nah!grin

You all claim to be superior Buh can't approach a girl right?undecided
. I smell lesbianism
Re: He Is Too Shy by dacovajnr: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sunexy:
Dnt ask him out...it myt be wrong

Ask him to ask you out...dats better
What's this?...Ask him to ask you out? Is that not similar to you asking him out indirectly or Tryna belittle yourself? undecided
Re: He Is Too Shy by gbens2000(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Don't worry he is still weighing wen he is ready en go nack u beta apkako.even u self go confuse.
Re: He Is Too Shy by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ask him Out Support him with everything spreed your Legs for him Become his Baby Mama etc...., But Just be rest assured when he is finally on his feet he will remind you how it was you who ask him out and Pressurize him and even deceive him, and How his Mum will never allow him settle with her age mate grin. You are been desperate shekenan. Dont abuse the naive poor Boy. undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Is Too Shy by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

please don't...If he's shy now? He'll probably be SHY in all Areas of his Life....cry

eg.intimacy??lipsrsealed
its people like you who get rudely awakened. you'll be shocked at what he's got to offer.
Re: He Is Too Shy by tottinova: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Do what your mind tells you to do
Re: He Is Too Shy by gbegudujo: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
F22RAPTOR:

its people like you who get rudely awakened. you'll be shocked at what he's got to offer.
No I disagree it happened to me before I m a woman person but there was a girl I really really love in my university days @ oau 'Bunmi, I m always fearfull when I m around her won't be able to express myself and will always stutter, despite the fact that I look good and was riding a car in school..I had to get drunk before I could say a word or two about liking her even at that I cudn't even express myself cudn't even face her despite being drunk I had to run back when I almost got her hostel to say dose words over the fone..up till today I regret it I'm married now and she's still single..Bunmi if u re reading this I wish you could ask me out back then while we were in school, sorry I had no confidence.
joliyp:
tnk u
Re: He Is Too Shy by donTbone(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
lordprosh:

LoL

Can u read ppls mind??
At times... yes i can.

Mind you, action they say...speak louder than voice!
Re: He Is Too Shy by modavi2: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
he might not be really into you. do not make the first move cos this guy might just want to remain friends with you with no strings attached. be careful.
Re: He Is Too Shy by Tuhndhay(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
I had to go look at your profile and i have to say you are damn pretty. Could only pay compliment on your look, loads of advice have been given
Re: He Is Too Shy by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
gbens2000:
buh the babe no fine nah.i no blame the guy he is still weighing his options.

Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is Too Shy by Rilwayne001: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: He Is Too Shy by Sammyblaq(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
The guy is shy cos he's afraid of what u might do/the way u will act upon it when he tells u.

Oya! Show am the light.
Re: He Is Too Shy by kirchofff(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
green on green light !!! yet his not responding
pls elaborate ur 'green' light.........just tell me some of d green light u've given him lemme see if its really green light
Re: He Is Too Shy by maxti: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

eg.intimacy??lipsrsealed

There are many reasons for been shy. It is either genuine or fake. If fake, it might be a ploy to eat his cake n have it.
In between. I Don't think you should rush or push it, cos whichever it is, I don't see him wanting to settle down soon. Except u just want to........

1 Like

Re: He Is Too Shy by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Don't ask him out else you will regret it later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.