Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

He Is Too Shy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Too Shy (53909 Views)

Many Guys Are Too Shy To Land The Girl Of Their Dreams / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Too Shy by oloworulz(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Be swearing for Your generations o!gringrin

na fact I dey tell u
Re: He Is Too Shy by seun289(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
I met this guy not quite long on a social media, we are friends and I think he wants me but too shy to express his desire. He barely looks into my eyes and whenever am close to him, he tends to develop cold feet: I think I like him but how long do I wait for him ...maybe because we are not on the same level ? am a working class Lady and he is still in school

Should I ask him out or wait for another guy? I like him alot.

Ask him out if u like him..he surely wunt show any shyness wen he gets inbtween ur legs and xplores d goodies u have there...u wud wish u had ask him out b4 now
Re: He Is Too Shy by djbenchilovsky: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Davido was barely 22 when he had his daughter...
Ask him out, become a baby mama...
Re: He Is Too Shy by dassyslimmy(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
tru talk u av just hit d nail on the head

grin grin
obiorathesubtle:
get him drunk and rape him
Re: He Is Too Shy by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is how to do it..... Tell him someone is asking you out and ask him if you should say yes to him.... His response will give you the key.
Re: He Is Too Shy by Affegott(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
I met this guy not quite long on a social media, we are friends and I think he wants me but too shy to express his desire. He barely looks into my eyes and whenever am close to him, he tends to develop cold feet: I think I like him but how long do I wait for him ...maybe because we are not on the same level ? am a working class Lady and he is still in school

You are such a pretty lady, I wish I were in the guy's shoes.

1 Like

Re: He Is Too Shy by 6fit(f): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Invite him to yur house and pretend u mistakingly reveal yur pucci and booms and c how he react....except yur ve nothing back and front to seduce him to be tempted to touch

1 Like

Re: He Is Too Shy by Magnacum(m): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
DO NOT ASK HIM OUT. You might ask why, i'd tell you. Im also shy especially among ladies, the thing there is, if he truly likes you( lets start with like not love), he'd make an attempt. He might just be scared he'll get a negative reply. What i'd advise is that you push him to open up. It has happened with me before. It might work for you.
Re: He Is Too Shy by Classicman47(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
I don't see why it shouldn't....wink

I don't see why either. Except it means you are shallow.
Re: He Is Too Shy by slimzypink(f): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
movetoboiz 2016...u like him, ask him out
Re: He Is Too Shy by Mabelenena(f): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
If u really want a serious relationship it should be with some one mature enough, the guy is shy because he hasnt had enough life experience yet besides ur already working while he is still schooling,he may later be using u to pay his fees and other expenses or on other girls so i advice u to wait for another guy thats mature and well life experienced.
Re: He Is Too Shy by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yes what's stopping you if u like him. Am also looking for a lady who would like me and toast me self..
Re: He Is Too Shy by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:

Lady their is noting bad if u ask him out, take the bold step
Re: He Is Too Shy by rhames(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:

If he fits the profile and character of person you like , then make the first move.
Re: He Is Too Shy by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Classicman47:

I don't see why either. Except it means you are shallow.
?
Re: He Is Too Shy by enoch273: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:

To be honest it's not all bad, I wonder why most girls feel too big to do this, I commend your courage, but if you still ve cold feet then I will do the needful, after looking at your profile for good 20mins I think I ve finally found my missing rib, without beating around the Bush I like you and will like you to be my girlfriend undecided
Re: He Is Too Shy by xklucvG: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:

Yeah go ahead tell him you can fvck his brains out. You can make him cum 61 times. His dick gatto feed.
Re: He Is Too Shy by Laveda(f): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Wow!

Please keep it up....
I heard it makes our face glow and removes wrinkles cheesy cheesy cheesy

I like the name...its makes one to smile when it is pronounced cheesy cheesy

I didn't watch the last BBA...don't think I've even seen it.

So what's your name, Laveda? wink wink wink
Oh..sure I will..so I heard cheesy

I'm glad you like smiley smiley

No not laveda...I'm Esther Queen Esther kiss tongue
You?
Re: He Is Too Shy by Teddeebear: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
tnk u
i just hope you didn't take that advice seriously
Re: He Is Too Shy by Teddeebear: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
6fit:
Invite him to yur house and pretend u mistakingly reveal yur pucci and booms and c how he react....except yur ve nothing back and front to seduce him to be tempted to touch

i de feel you cheesy, but I think this one is beyond having a sex mate, except that is what She is looking for, lol
6fit:

i de feel you
Re: He Is Too Shy by amusadele: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
SAVEDBABA:
pls dnt....ask him out....jst show him green light well...as in wen i say well show him well.......i am very shy to dats y i can say dis..... and make him very free with you...dnt always go and see him from work,wen u r going to see him look as casual as possible with all dis...he will chop gain some confidence and ask u out himself....dats if he has d intention to do so sha
You have said. She should be very local and look native, that will reduce his fears and shyness.

1 Like

Re: He Is Too Shy by AlPeter: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sagamite:

If you were my daughter, you would know.

Because I would have drummed it into your head that a guy like this is probably the best kind of guy for you at that age (I am assuming you are both under 25).

Most guys under that age would get very nervous when they see a girl they are infatuated with. They don't know what to do.

When they get older, they realise such pure qualities are not attractive to young girls and they change. They get in the game.

Better up your game and make it happen.

You can chat him up if you wish. But as a girl, you don't really need to. Just always be around him when you can, ask him to come out, hang out with him, call him, talk to him and speak with a nice tone to him.

Basically make it fcking easy for him, then he would make a move or it would just happen if he is not a complete amateur.

If he is, then call me. ......................................Joking. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sagacious sagamite the swaggalicious one i just dey gbadun all your comments dem dey sweet like honey though you dey go off sometimes but you still dey add sense to the Off. @joliyp Do you know it takes time and a lot of patience for Diamond to be made into a beautiful gem. If you know what you want go for the guy make it easy for him and I assure you he will not take you for granted rather he will Love and cherish you. Don't ask how I know.
Re: He Is Too Shy by Teddeebear: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mabelenena:
If u really want a serious relationship it should be with some one mature enough, the guy is shy because he hasnt had enough life experience yet besides ur already working while he is still schooling,he may later be using u to pay his fees and other expenses or on other girls so i advice u to wait for another guy thats mature and well life experienced.
that can be, i disagree with some of your views, if he's shy and could not approach her, how then will he approach another, you also have a wrong mindset, thinking the guy likes him because of her money , just not fixing it

my advice don't generalize esp if you had such experience

of course dating an older sounds cool but Maturity if not in age and not every lady will marry someone older than dem, everyone have their path, this could be theirs
Re: He Is Too Shy by meeky007(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
U MET SOMEONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA ND CONCLUDED DAT HES SHY? OOO...
Re: He Is Too Shy by Duru009(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
If you like him and you have feelings for him, ask him out joor.
You have nothing to be afraid of.

In most develop society, its even ladies that toost guys. Even nowadays most naija babes don wise-up......
U have nothin 2 loose. Its either.....

Yes or No...
Re: He Is Too Shy by kaboninc(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Laveda:
Oh..sure I will..so I heard cheesy

I'm glad you like smiley smiley

No not laveda...I'm Esther Queen Esther kiss tongue
You?

Lol.

Please do....

Queen Esther....

That woman that surely knows the way to her King's heart. So where's Ahasuerus the King?

I am Kanyidi...
Re: He Is Too Shy by holysaint1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
cruzita:
op please unshy him by dialing *123#

a typical mtn agent... smiley
Re: He Is Too Shy by Meeky(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:

at some point i tot it was shaun george in d dp.but then it the op
Re: He Is Too Shy by Laveda(f): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol.

Please do....

Queen Esther....

That woman that surely knows the way to her King's heart. So where's Ahasuerus the King?

I am Kanyidi...
kiss kiss happy you called me that.. grin

He's fine tongue

You Nigerian?
Re: He Is Too Shy by joliyp(f): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Meeky:
at some point i tot it was shaun george in d dp.but then it the op
lwkmo sm not her how r u
Re: He Is Too Shy by joliyp(f): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
AlPeter:

sagacious sagamite the swaggalicious one i just dey gbadun all your comments dem dey sweet like honey though you dey go off sometimes but you still dey add sense to the Off. @joliyp Do you know it takes time and a lot of patience for Diamond to be made into a beautiful gem. If you know what you want go for the guy make it easy for him and I assure you he will not take you for granted rather he will Love and cherish you. Don't ask how I know.
wow I will do just that

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.