Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) (72494 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) / Lagos Demolishes 84 Gated Streets / Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Lobolintin(m): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
unstableaswater:
Very welcomed development, Ambode is working.

He must demolish all the other markets, he must not stop until the last market is demolished.

If Ambode ever stop demolishing markets, then they will bury him in the market that day.

We have told them to set up business in the East and leave Lagos.

Ambode make all of them return home. U HAVE MY SUPPORT, DEMOLISH ALL THE MARKETS.

Ambode my man....shai,biko continue...let them come back idoitu ha
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by kodlins(f): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
ELTON123:
APC change

Una go enjoy the change make una no cry cheesygringrin

Unfortunately, they will enjoy it. It's Igbo's that were affected
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by xtrorx: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lifestone:
Again you have refused to address the issues raised in my comments. I am proudly Yoruba and most of my best friends in my adult life have been of Igbo race.
My point here is to advise Nigerians whichever tribe you are to obey lawful government directives, and where you think your rights are not being respected, seek court protections.
Stop playing the victim

What has having Igbos as most of your best friends got to do with equity, justice and fair play?

When was the last time the government obeyed court orders in this country?

Stop being a hypocritical bigot with your diversionary tactics because your tribe thrives in evil, injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity!

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by xtrorx: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
boladez:

Pardon me Dude, I usually don't comment on tribalistic matters but i find this irresistible.

I will be surprised if you live in Lagos !. I marvel and wonder how people like you are able to remain so mono focused and myopic in thinking. In all this are you saying the Ibo Brothers are the only ones affected by this demolition? and have you been to Oshodi or better still robbed at Oshodi? Do you know how thieves , smokers and lowlifers hide in these shanties to perpetuate evil?

Are you aware the current governor was trying to be a people of the masses by reversing the urbanisation policies of the previous administration and he also lost grip of the state? Are you aware that as Africans the only language we understand is enforcement? No serious government will allow chaos and slums to thrive in urban areas?

I will like to know your comments on the demolition of

1. Ketu Fruit market
2. Mile 12 market
3. Oja Oba Ikorodu
4. Egbeda market

You see, tribalism is one of the monsters killing this country and I wonder how people are so wired to only see things from the tribal point of view. When thieves run out of these Oshodi market , rob and return , do they ask the victims if they are yoruba ibo or hausa or south south before they rob?

If you were the governor what would you do?...allow the slums to continue to deface the environment and also harbour miscreants?

For those of us with the Lagos spirit...we don't care your tribe but we respect constituted authority and we also know that some people are owners of the land.

Pleeease spare me!

Spare me your irrelevant talk of mischievousness.
If you had a sensible government this is the most honourable path of peace they should have towed:

Crownvillar:
... if the government did issue eviction notices, they should have gone a step further by publicizing this on the state radio, TV and any other means of communication via the State Ministry of Information.

For example, in Jan 2016, you decide that a market has to go. Go to the market and issue quit notice for say, the 6th June 2016. Carry along all traders and market leaders reminding them of the deadline. Publish this in the Newspapers and run regular reminders on the State TV and via radio jingles. On the June 6th, visit market again to remind them deadline has expired and demolition can start at any time. 7th to 9th June increase media campaign to remind anybody still trading there, that they do so at their own risk, as the deadline has expired. On the 10th June move in with bulldozers.

Of course, all of the above should be underpinned with a concrete plan beforehand for an alternative site where trading can be relocated to.
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Eledan: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
xtrorx:

If you had a sensible government this is the most honourable path of peace they should have towed:

You have been on this topic doing nothing but copying and pasting. This CandP no dey bore you?

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Lifestone(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
xtrorx:

What has having Igbos as most of your best friends got to do with equity, justice and fair play?

When was the last time the government obeyed court orders in this country?

Stop being a hypocritical bigot with your diversionary tactics because your tribe thrives in evil, injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity!

My discussion here is about the demolition of Oshodi and how a citizen ought to have protected himself/herself from this sort of loss.
It's obvious you have not comprehended my perspective here as it seems you are already beclouded by your victim mentality. You need to take in fresh air and encourage igbo businessmen either personally or via their association to use legal means to protect themselves and their wealth.
On the political train, Igbo race have consistently scored own goals. I know GEJ spent 6 years as President, yet you guys couldn't negotiate development to your region, you had the SFG P ayim P and okonjo I the most powerful duo in the Government and yet you are crying marginalisation. Plssss spare me your river crying.

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by xtrorx: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Eledan:
You have been on this topic doing nothing but copying and pasting. This CandP no dey bore you?

You can take your silly rants to OduaArewanistan republic. You have been noticed. Now run along...
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Eledan: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
xtrorx:

[s]You can take your silly rants to OduaArewanistan republic. You have been noticed. Now run along[/s]...
Copy and Paste major.
You have no joy.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by MrAnalyst: 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Wickedness!!!
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by xtrorx: 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lifestone:

My discussion here is about the demolition of Oshodi and how a citizen ought to have protected himself/herself from this sort of loss.
It's obvious you have not comprehended my perspective here as it seems you are already beclouded by your victim mentality. You need to take in fresh air and encourage igbo businessmen either personally or via their association to use legal means to protect themselves and their wealth.
On the political train, Igbo race have consistently scored own goals. I know GEJ spent 6 years as President, yet you guys couldn't negotiate development to your region, you had the SFG P ayim P and okonjo I the most powerful duo in the Government and yet you are crying marginalisation. Plssss spare me your river crying.

Spare me your hypocritical reasoning.

You bunch of hypocrites are wont to cry more than the bereaved. Whenever you hear Biaf.. you lots would rant endlessly on every available media page as if your whole essence in life is being taken away from you.

Find hereafter links which showed how your 'sophisticated' Yoruba tribe cried of marginalisation during the last administration.

http://thestreetjournal.org/2013/03/yorubas-in-europe-decry-jonathans-marginalization-of-the-south-west/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/now-were-the-marginalised-yoruba-elders/

http://www.naij.com/334439-jonathans-attempt-to-persuade-yoruba-too-late-afenifere.html

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/tunde-fagbenle/ugly-signs-of-yoruba-marginalisation.html

http://ketekete.com/why-yoruba-will-never-support-goodluck-jonathan-in-2015/

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=145688

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/tambuwal-elected-house-of-representatives-speaker/92761/

https://ogala./2011/06/06/aminu-ta

Yorubas have only flourished at the expense of others by virtue of the injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity. 
And to add insult to injury the calibre of leaders Yorubas  have presented to Nigerians are simply bunch of international drug peddlers, squandermanias and treasury looters.

Obasanjo had 11 years to “do the needful” but failed Nigeria – Ameh Ebute October 21, 2014 at 10:30 am in News
By Henry Umoru
ABUJA- FORMER Senate President, Senator Ameh Ebute yesterday took a swipe at former President Olusegun Obasanjo, saying he failed to use his three years as a Military Head of State and eight years as an elected president to do the needful in solving the nation’s problems, just as he said if the former president had done his best in addressing some of these sectoral problems, Nigeria would have been better for it.

According to Senator Ebute, former President Obasanjo could not fix critical roads like the Benin-Ore road; Lagos-Ibadan Expressway; Kano-Maiduguri road; the East West Road, just as he said that even his Otta-Abeokuta dual carriage were recklessly abandoned and could not be fixed in all his eight years as President, despite having more oil money from the Petroleum Ministry over which he personally superintended as President and oil Minister. Why should a President double as the Petroleum Minister of a country?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/obasanjo-11-years-needful-failed-nigeria-ameh-ebute/

https://www.nairaland.com/792619/thief-obasanjo-he-wrecked-nigeria/4

Despite the pseudo-president Yorubas had in the person of Obj who more or less kowtowed to the whims and caprices of his slave masters, do the average Yoruba person have better welfare than the Igbo person? NO! The Igbo Nation prides itself as having the highest concentration of middle-class citizens while squalor and penury pervade the Yoruba enclave.

In terms of education and enlightenment, the SW has the highest record of illiteracy compared to other Southerners. Of what advantage is then the much taunted free education by Awolowo?

Performing governors and political appointees or not self-determination is an inalienable right of a people. Exclusively hyping on performance of selected politicians as the antidote to the quest of a people to self-determination at this critical moment is simply diversionary and mischievous to state the least.

This argument seems to be predicated on the premise that other governors and politicians are doing excellently better than their SE counterparts. And that is totally false and amounts to a campaign of calumny.

Which of other governors performed creditably better than Chime Sullivan, Peter Obi or Chris Ngige vis-a-vis the available funds at their disposal?

Remember that after the civil war the federal government promised to rehabilitate and reconstruct the Eastern region but subsequent evil governments diverted Gowon’s 3Rs to other regions for neglecting and under-developing the Eastern region for deliberate obvious reasons.

The infallible truth is that the Nigerian system has been so designed to foist notorious crooks on the people and also frustrate credible people from performing.

Acknowledge the simple fact that Igbos fare better than most tribes even with their numerous looting of the commonwealth and great federal government presence. The Igbos have the highest concentration of middle-class citizens while squalor and penury pervade other enclaves. You can see the reality in the shocking manner many of your States are in comatose with many of its civil servants surviving on the good gestures of concerned Nigerians.

With the dwindling crude oil earnings Igbo States are the least affected largely due to the fact that their economy is not crude oil dependent. Fayose of Ekiti government had to send some of its citizens to the SE to learn a skill/trade in a bid to grow the economy of Ekiti State.

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! The 102 years of existence attest to that verdict!

Victor Hugo once said "no army can stop an idea whose time has come" and that "one can resist the invasion of armies but not the invasion of ideas".
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by xtrorx: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
[s]
Eledan:

Copy and Paste major.
You have no joy.
[/s]

Silly rants from a deluded bigot!
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Eledan: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
xtrorx:
[s][/s]

Silly rants from a deluded bigot!

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by xtrorx: 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Eledan:

Frustrated cretinous savage take this:

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by nwadiuko1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
if this was done in good faith as to develope lagos and if they (shop owners) were given adequate pre information.....then it's a nice developement.......

but if this was done in order to force people to patronize a particular market......well...I don't know what to say.

brothers think homeward........anaghi agwa okenye puta na anwu
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Lifestone(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
xtrorx:

Spare me your hypocritical reasoning.

You bunch of hypocrites are wont to cry more than the bereaved. Whenever you hear Biaf.. you lots would rant endlessly on every available media page as if your whole essence in life is being taken away from you.

Find hereafter links which showed how your 'sophisticated' Yoruba tribe cried of marginalisation during the last administration.

http://thestreetjournal.org/2013/03/yorubas-in-europe-decry-jonathans-marginalization-of-the-south-west/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/now-were-the-marginalised-yoruba-elders/

http://www.naij.com/334439-jonathans-attempt-to-persuade-yoruba-too-late-afenifere.html

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/tunde-fagbenle/ugly-signs-of-yoruba-marginalisation.html

http://ketekete.com/why-yoruba-will-never-support-goodluck-jonathan-in-2015/

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=145688

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/tambuwal-elected-house-of-representatives-speaker/92761/

https://ogala./2011/06/06/aminu-ta

Yorubas have only flourished at the expense of others by virtue of the injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity. 
And to add insult to injury the calibre of leaders Yorubas  have presented to Nigerians are simply bunch of international drug peddlers, squandermanias and treasury looters.

Obasanjo had 11 years to “do the needful” but failed Nigeria – Ameh Ebute October 21, 2014 at 10:30 am in News
By Henry Umoru
ABUJA- FORMER Senate President, Senator Ameh Ebute yesterday took a swipe at former President Olusegun Obasanjo, saying he failed to use his three years as a Military Head of State and eight years as an elected president to do the needful in solving the nation’s problems, just as he said if the former president had done his best in addressing some of these sectoral problems, Nigeria would have been better for it.

According to Senator Ebute, former President Obasanjo could not fix critical roads like the Benin-Ore road; Lagos-Ibadan Expressway; Kano-Maiduguri road; the East West Road, just as he said that even his Otta-Abeokuta dual carriage were recklessly abandoned and could not be fixed in all his eight years as President, despite having more oil money from the Petroleum Ministry over which he personally superintended as President and oil Minister. Why should a President double as the Petroleum Minister of a country?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/obasanjo-11-years-needful-failed-nigeria-ameh-ebute/

https://www.nairaland.com/792619/thief-obasanjo-he-wrecked-nigeria/4

Despite the pseudo-president Yorubas had in the person of Obj who more or less kowtowed to the whims and caprices of his slave masters, do the average Yoruba person have better welfare than the Igbo person? NO! The Igbo Nation prides itself as having the highest concentration of middle-class citizens while squalor and penury pervade the Yoruba enclave.

In terms of education and enlightenment, the SW has the highest record of illiteracy compared to other Southerners. Of what advantage is then the much taunted free education by Awolowo?

Performing governors and political appointees or not self-determination is an inalienable right of a people. Exclusively hyping on performance of selected politicians as the antidote to the quest of a people to self-determination at this critical moment is simply diversionary and mischievous to state the least.

This argument seems to be predicated on the premise that other governors and politicians are doing excellently better than their SE counterparts. And that is totally false and amounts to a campaign of calumny.

Which of other governors performed creditably better than Chime Sullivan, Peter Obi or Chris Ngige vis-a-vis the available funds at their disposal?

Remember that after the civil war the federal government promised to rehabilitate and reconstruct the Eastern region but subsequent evil governments diverted Gowon’s 3Rs to other regions for neglecting and under-developing the Eastern region for deliberate obvious reasons.

The infallible truth is that the Nigerian system has been so designed to foist notorious crooks on the people and also frustrate credible people from performing.

Acknowledge the simple fact that Igbos fare better than most tribes even with their numerous looting of the commonwealth and great federal government presence. The Igbos have the highest concentration of middle-class citizens while squalor and penury pervade other enclaves. You can see the reality in the shocking manner many of your States are in comatose with many of its civil servants surviving on the good gestures of concerned Nigerians.

With the dwindling crude oil earnings Igbo States are the least affected largely due to the fact that their economy is not crude oil dependent. Fayose of Ekiti government had to send some of its citizens to the SE to learn a skill/trade in a bid to grow the economy of Ekiti State.

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! The 102 years of existence attest to that verdict!

Victor Hugo once said "no army can stop an idea whose time has come" and that "one can resist the invasion of armies but not the invasion of ideas". 

You obviously have lost your argument on the irrationality of not acting appropriately by your igbo clan in Oshodi.
What you need to better understand is that all through the period of Yoruba marginalisation, we vigorously fought the government including that of Obasanjo without calling for quiting the country. That some Igbos like you are calling for Biaf is a sign of your weakness and inability to compete not only economically but also politically. Good enough that no responsible igbo man or woman is in with this macabre dance of yours
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by boladez(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
xtrorx:

I see you are trying new words you saw on DSTV with your "Irrelevant talk of Mischievousness" ..Make no sense!

These people were notified and the market was even closed before the demolition. If they go on TV when they can tell them directly my people will shout waste of public funds which is true.

Who allocated the land to them in the first place? If somebody trespasses on your land will you pay for another plot for his to leave your land We all sit behind the computer and dream the Ideal world. If you are governor is this how you will squander and mismanage resources of the state
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by xtrorx: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lifestone:

You obviously have lost your argument on the irrationality of not acting appropriately by your igbo clan in Oshodi.
What you need to better understand is that all through the period of Yoruba marginalisation, we vigorously fought the government including that of Obasanjo without calling for quiting the country. That some Igbos like you are calling for Biaf is a sign of your weakness and inability to compete not only economically but also politically. Good enough that no responsible igbo man or woman is in with this macabre dance of yours

I can see how myopic your reasoning is that you have quickly shifted your line of argument. However, I shall help compound your misery.

Just last October 2015 see what Yoruba elites had to say:
Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit - https://www.nairaland.com/2651769/yoruba-may-pull-out-nigerian

Keep on dancing naked in the market square to the shame of your Yoruba people.

https://www.nairaland.com/2658435/yoruba-leaders-threat-against-fulani

Falae Abduction - Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere:https://www.nairaland.com/2660967/falae-abduction-withdraw-2-wks-ultimatum

https://www.nairaland.com/2715407/apologize-fulani-race-face-legal

Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode: https://www.nairaland.com/2714986/falaes-kidnap-fulani-group-sends

https://www.nairaland.com/2692471/south-west-cant-sack-fulani

https://www.nairaland.com/2692759/kwakwansos-insult-yoruba-elders-not

It so pathetic the way Biafra makes you slaves convulse, portraying you hypocrites as being so inferior that you can't live by yourselves.
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by xtrorx: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
boladez:

I see you are trying new words you saw on DSTV with your "Irrelevant talk of Mischievousness" ..Make no sense!

These people were notified and the market was even closed before the demolition. If they go on TV when they can tell them directly my people will shout waste of public funds which is true.

Who allocated the land to them in the first place? If somebody trespasses on your land will you pay for another plot for his to leave your land We all sit behind the computer and dream the Ideal world. If you are governor is this how you will squander and mismanage resources of the state

I can see that your delusion and hypocrisy has no cure yet.

Since you see no wrong in Lagos government demolishing the shops of traders at such poor communication and notification and not even allowing them to carry their goods, can we conclude that as LASG has done to the Igbo traders in Oshodi so shall be your portion this 2016?

Crownvillar:
... if the government did issue eviction notices, they should have gone a step further by publicizing this on the state radio, TV and any other means of communication via the State Ministry of Information.

For example, in Jan 2016, you decide that a market has to go. Go to the market and issue quit notice for say, the 6th June 2016. Carry along all traders and market leaders reminding them of the deadline. Publish this in the Newspapers and run regular reminders on the State TV and via radio jingles. On the June 6th, visit market again to remind them deadline has expired and demolition can start at any time. 7th to 9th June increase media campaign to remind anybody still trading there, that they do so at their own risk, as the deadline has expired. On the 10th June move in with bulldozers.

Of course, all of the above should be underpinned with a concrete plan beforehand for an alternative site where trading can be relocated to.
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Wadeoye(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Next market to be demolished please... I suggest Alaba.

This is Lagos... not a place for miscreants.
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by boladez(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
xtrorx:

Since you see no wrong in Lagos government demolishing the shops of traders at such poor communication and notification and not even allowing them to carry their goods, can we conclude that as LASG has done to the Igbo traders in Oshodi so shall be your portion this 2016?

yes sir and yours and your family.....amen
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by anyimontana(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
lordyugo:

Ds misfortune u r celebrating will be visited on ur family someday, hope u will remember today u wr rejoicing
gadaffi a.k.a lordyugo,no mind d ofe mmanu licking akpa amu

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by boladez(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
xtrorx:

................and yes cry till you cry a river...Lagos is moving forward.....We think progress and want to move to the next level in lagos,......stay outside Lagos and die of bad blood..serious beef.

Lagos is NOT for everybody some have to go back!
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by xtrorx: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
boladez:
yes sir and yours and your family.....amen

Good! As you have agreed so shall it be with unrepentant members of your family!
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by boladez(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
xtrorx:

Good! As you have agreed so shall it be!

Amen and unto you and your family!

Lagos cannot solve your problems....face it... face your state!
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Lifestone(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
xtrorx:

I can see how myopic your reasoning is that you have quickly shifted your line of argument. However, I shall help compound your misery.

Just last October 2015 see what Yoruba elites had to say:
Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit - https://www.nairaland.com/2651769/yoruba-may-pull-out-nigerian

Keep on dancing naked in the market square to the shame of your Yoruba people.

https://www.nairaland.com/2658435/yoruba-leaders-threat-against-fulani

Falae Abduction - Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere:https://www.nairaland.com/2660967/falae-abduction-withdraw-2-wks-ultimatum

https://www.nairaland.com/2715407/apologize-fulani-race-face-legal

Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode: https://www.nairaland.com/2714986/falaes-kidnap-fulani-group-sends

https://www.nairaland.com/2692471/south-west-cant-sack-fulani

https://www.nairaland.com/2692759/kwakwansos-insult-yoruba-elders-not

It so pathetic the way Biafra makes you slaves convulse, portraying you hypocrites as being so inferior that you can't live by yourselves.
You can see how weak your argument has become. The event you quoted above happened only last year and was roundly condemned by mainstream Yoruba. We can very much hold our ground against any tribe in Nigeria rather than cry for pity and playing the victim. I am done with you.
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by xtrorx: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
boladez:
................and yes cry till you cry a river...Lagos is moving forward.....We think progress and want to move to the next level in lagos,......stay outside Lagos and die of bad blood..serious beef.

Lagos is NOT for everybody some have to go back!

You shall continue to whine, weep, wail, yell, curse and gnash your teeth at Igbos progress.

And as you have declared so shall you end up as a ritual victim by your wicked kinsmen in Soka Evil Forest, where your blood shall be freely traded.
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by anyimontana(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
funmijoyb:
maginalized people dat doesnt want lagos to develop will be put to shame.

Eko o ni baje o.
u sound oppressed and frustrated..guess u havent seen ur period for months now..u cant do without d ibos.we own more than half of lagos state
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by xtrorx: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lifestone:

You can see how weak your argument has become. The event you quoted above happened only last year and was roundly condemned by mainstream Yoruba. We can very much hold our ground against any tribe in Nigeria rather than cry for pity and playing the victim. I am done with you.

See a deluded hypocrite confusing himself the more with his inconsistency! "Roundly condemned by mainstream Yoruba indeed"...tell your fairytale to the dogs!

You can very much hold your ground against any tribe and yet your people are being hunted for sports for decades by the marauders and one of them even dared you lots:

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by boladez(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
xtrorx:

You shall continue to whine, weep, wail, yell, curse and gnash your teeth at Igbos progress.

And as you have declared so shall you end up as a ritual victim by your wicked kinsmen in Soka Evil Forest, where your blood shall be freely traded.

LOl...I knew you had no capacity for intellectual discuss because you half wit is only to claim victim.

Your mates are doing great in Lagos , you are busy wallowing in poverty being sorry for yourself..... grin grin

What have you done for your own people? ......ofcourse you brain is sitting at Okija shrile already...... wink grin
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by xtrorx: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
boladez:
LOl...I knew you had no capacity for intellectual discuss because you half wit is only to claim victim.

Your mates are doing great in Lagos , you are busy wallowing in poverty being sorry for yourself..... grin grin

What have you done for your own people? ......ofcourse you brain is sitting at Okija shrile already...... wink grin

I can see that as a daft slowpoke you rarely understand written English, but since you have a dirty stomach in place of a workable brain you can only but spew putrifying thrash.

And as a scratched face ritual-escapee you have most likely never stepped out of your juju-infested zone but feed fat on the generational hatred and jealousy passed on to you by your ancestors. FYI, I can afford to feed your generation.

Watch it...as you fall a ritual victim of your wicked kinsmen in Soka Evil Forest, where your body parts shall be freely traded.
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by tinktanker: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Toosure70:
May God forgive you but back to sender sha
dats wat u get wen u don't reason
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by boladez(m): 6:43am On Jan 08, 2016
xtrorx:

I can see that as a daft slowpoke you rarely understand written English, but since you have a dirty stomach in place of a workable brain you can only but spew putrifying thrash.

And as a scratched face ritual-escapee you have most likely never stepped out of your juju-infested zone but feed fat on the generational hatred and jealousy passed on to you by your ancestors. FYI, I can afford to feed your generation.

Watch it...as you fall a ritual victim of your wicked kinsmen in Soka Evil Forest, where your body parts shall be freely traded.

LOL...you watch Africa magic too much and it has messed up your grey matter!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.