Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

What's With Guys And Female Pictures? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? (39398 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... I didn't say I have no Igbo friends oooo...I do, a lot of them...Buh adding you to the list won't be a bad idea grin

Lol...that place you are talking about can only be found in your dream ooo...does not existtongue

everywhere in Nigeria is noisy...just depends on the intensity... I agree, some parts of Lagos are quite rowdy...yeah..if you must stay, you need to adapt...I stay around lekki area... where do you know?
of course I know that,but none of them fit fight for your right for you, but you got to remove me from the 'list'.. The list, hahahaha.
It does exist because if not, I won't be thinking that you may be the only 1 who can unlock the dream and grant me the visa.....smiles*
Everywhere in Nigeria? Maybe, but the intensity on the side of lag, is on high heavens...
I know, festac, mile2,maza maza,oyinigbo, ikorodu,ogba,oshodi.....am sure you have been to all these places? my first time in lag was at oshodi,ma'am people plenty, if Lagos na ship e for don sink....
How far is these places to your side?
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by loshybab(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
theyrynsolar:

Amin.. Jazakumllahu khairan
Uhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnn! U'll be shitting me till d'end of ds year if u telme ua a muslim.....are u?
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Monalisa185(f): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2016
frakdon:
of course I know that,but none of them fit fight for your right for you, but you got to remove me from the 'list'.. The list, hahahaha.
It does exist because if not, I won't be thinking that you may be the only 1 who can unlock the dream and grant me the visa.....smiles*
Everywhere in Nigeria? Maybe, but the intensity on the side of lag, is on high heavens...
I know, festac, mile2,maza maza,oyinigbo, ikorodu,ogba,oshodi.....am sure you have been to all these places? my first time in lag was at oshodi,ma'am people plenty, if Lagos na ship e for don sink....
How far is these places to your side?

hehehehe, I'll have to think about granting you the visa, might take decades thoughtongue

I know all those places...I've stayed in festac before..not oyinigbo, it's oyingbo...you welcomegrin...those places are pretty far from where I am..
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, I'll have to think about granting you the visa, might take decades thoughtongue

I know all those places...I've stayed in festac before..not oyinigbo, it's oyingbo...you welcomegrin...those places are pretty far from where I am..
if you say decades, and not eternity then I have problem waiting, am sure its worth it, smiles....
We are in 21st century, anyways just don't think much about it and then come out to tell me "young man, no visa for you" hahaha!
you know those places? you must be a sister to Johnny walker' so you can waka about...
'you welcome' funny that, I have not said, thank you for the correction Anty,smiles....
Do you mind if I contact you through the E-mail?
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Monalisa185(f): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
frakdon:
if you say decades, and not eternity then I have problem waiting, am sure its worth it, smiles....
We are in 21st century, anyways just don't think much about it and then come out to tell me "young man, no visa for you" hahaha!
you know those places? you must be a sister to Johnny walker' so you can waka about...
'you welcome' funny that, I have not said, thank you for the correction Anty,smiles....
Do you mind if I contact you through the E-mail?

just saw this... okies, coolcheesy
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

just saw this... okies, coolcheesy
alright! you okay?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos / Happy World Sexual Purity Day / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.