Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

What's With Guys And Female Pictures? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? (39395 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by juche(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
we need to see the babe at full length. To avoid what happened to me on new year day. I was sitting beside this pretty babe in a bus and hit up a conversation and the responses were ok. this babe has NYSC cap on her head and i was smiling like a goat. i even volunteered to come down at the same bus stop to assist her with her luggage. when we got to the bus stop and disembarked from the bus, what i saw could only be imagined. this lady is half crippled, no wonder she was complaining about the driver stopping her exactly at the bus stop because she has luggage. i immediately changed plan and told her that it will not easy for me to get a bike from the bus stop. i jumped back into the bus and ran for my dear life. so these days we have to see the full package before we make the move.
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by seunny4lif(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Cos I know so my guys using girls on there FB
Chatting with u like girls and person need to be sure now grin
Here some go even want hear ur voice
Abi you no know say na Yahoo Yahoo dey board grin
StrawberryCream:
I guess first they want to confirm ur who u are

But ur right op it becoming ridiculous but if u notice its the lil boys n younger guys that requests pics anyhow... Some will first look at ur picn decide how to respond ...

But its mostly because alot use fake pics, u dnt even know if shes make or female .. N theres an increase with male users cliaming females to scam ppl
So u cnt blame them too much .
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
Cos I know so my guys using girls on there FB
Chatting with u like girls and person need to be sure now grin
Here some go even when hear ur voice
Abi you no know say na Yahoo Yahoo dey board grin
I know nau
No b wetin i talk be that
Lol
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Johnsown1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
He wants to make sure,he buys a good product
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Goridoe(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
falconey:

Nothing bad in it, maybe he wants to see her from every angle.

To confirm she is not handicap.

talking from experience grin .... **sips coda**
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

ask her to put her picture and not send to you... I for one, do not tolerate that shii
hmmm! Well, you can't ask her to put her picture when there's already a picture there,or she may not want to put on a picture....the normal thing, I ask her to send her picture, it is left for her to send or put it on display..but I can't be cool with just a picture,you know..
Excerpt of course, you have met before facial, because you can't be truly sure, if your eyes ain't deceiving you, with just a picture....
Its only gonna be a bad shii, if I keep asking..
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by tottinova: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
chocolateme:
hmm. I wonder what your eyes is seeing beside my moniker

Wonder what's your problem with another guy requesting for a girls photo
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by tivta(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Too much make up, lol. Too artificial sef...
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
Na to be sure the girl no dey use wheelchair grin
cheesygrin
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Full end time post for stupid guys that gives a fvck..

I gat no such time..

I just update my own pics,its you da lady DAT will b begging for more of my own.
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by 400billionman: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
What is this one saying ?

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by chocolateme(f): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
juche:
we need to see the babe at full length. To avoid what happened to me on new year day. I was sitting beside this pretty babe in a bus and hit up a conversation and the responses were ok. this babe has NYSC cap on her head and i was smiling like a goat. i even volunteered to come down at the same bus stop to assist her with her luggage. when we got to the bus stop and disembarked from the bus, what i saw could only be imagined. this lady is half crippled, no wonder she was complaining about the driver stopping her exactly at the bus stop because she has luggage. i immediately changed plan and told her that it will not easy for me to get a bike from the bus stop. i jumped back into the bus and ran for my dear life. so these days we have to see the full package before we make the move.
u are a bad egg. And you will marry a cripple. How dare you think its funny and you deserve to be clapped for? You just made me angry on my thread. Rephrase your word and in an apologetic mind. Ok you will not marry a cripple.

2 Likes

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by toyeanlawlah(f): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
firstking01:
and anoda tin...gals are fond of uploading the best amongst their imbecelic pixtures...so, we need more of it to be fully convinced that ur prettycheesy

hmmmmnn........ nice one..... that's true you know....?
But have you ever wondered that "what if she is really beautiful but lacks home training or has bad manners?" Am sure you won't know that while chatting with her.......
To me, asking for my pix is 'stupidly dumb'...... My dp should do and if you are not satisfied, go drop yasef inside lagoon

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mizzzbeee angry
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by seunny4lif(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:

I know nau
No b wetin i talk be that
Lol
Some of dem can't do without makeup grin
Some get fanta face
cocacola legs with Pepsi hands shocked
So I must ask you for original pics grin
That's why chatting with naija babes dey boring grin
I prefer Kenya and other countries
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by bigtt76(f): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
I wonder too grin but the issue na we cause am naaaau. When we bend head, hang leg for up like say we get paralyzed leg why den nor go ask for full pix tongue

chocolateme:
It is getting out of hand these days.
Guys seems to be loosing it to ladies in the aspect of picture demands. A guy meets a lady on social media, barely introducing himself, he would start demanding for pictures of her even when there is a display picture of hers available there.
And to make matters worst, his own DP will not even be there. Why would they be more interested in the pix than even knowing who she is?
"babe let me see your pix nah"
"cute but I want to see your full pix"
"wow! you look gorgeous though I have not seen your backview pix"
"You are so hawt damn! Do u mind sending me pix of as you are right now and what you are wearing"
Guys!! Why all these assessment? Even when the guy resembles Oby.
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by chocolateme(f): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
tottinova:

Wonder what's your problem with another guy requesting for a girls photo
I wonder why its a problem to you since no particular was used as case study or is your name "guy"?
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
chocolateme:
Guys seems to be loosing it to ladies in the aspect of picture demands. A guy meets a lady on social media, barely introducing himself, he would start demanding for pictures of her even when there is a display picture of hers available there.
And to make matters worst, his own DP will not even be there. Why would they be more interested in the pix than even knowing who she is?
"You are so hawt damn! Do u mind sending me pix of as you are right now and what you are wearing"

Tell him to send his nau.....
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Chelseafan1: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
chocolateme:

Lmfaooo....cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
toyeanlawlah:

But have you ever wondered that "what if she is really beautiful but lacks home training or has bad manners?" Am sure you won't know that while chatting with her.......
To me, asking for my pix is 'stupidly dumb'...... My dp should do and if you are not satisfied, go drop yasef inside lagoon

Shaarrapp..

By the time the guy wineee you finish...you go send ya album give am.
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
chocolateme:
u are a bad egg. And you will marry a cripple. How dare you think its funny and you deserve to be clapped for? You just made me angry on my thread. Rephrase your word and in an apologetic mind. Ok you will not marry a cripple.

Chocolateme: And you will marry a cripple.

Chocolateme: Ok you will not marry a cripple

Why won't those yopi guys ask you for ya picture to be sure that your sense dey there...back to back? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by tottinova: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
chocolateme:
I wonder why its a problem to you since no particular was used as case study or is your name "guy"?

sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad:
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
juche:

Pray your kids don't come into this world physically challenged.

Better still pray you do not become physically challenged!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

ask her to put her picture and not send to you... I for one, do not tolerate that shii

You sure?
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:
i just tire o...very annoying.... and when you refuse, they start forming one mumu vexing mood...like who the heck gives a fuvk?

hello I don't even know you....

Send me a Private Image (PI) of yourself, sugarbee.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
because no one wants to be chatting with one black underground gay guy.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
stzy:
Sorry ladies but there are 2 many of u online so its a separation technique... We are made 2 lik wot we c n c wot we lik... Most tyms pictures aids in toast development. Especially wen u guys barely knw eachoda or wen its been long u guys saw eachother... If I js met u n. Ur dp isn't as awesome I'll need clarification pix o bt I won't ask immediately n wen u do. Give its a sign of game on.. Lolz

Baba, but try spell ya words well na?

Which obe be "We are made 2 lik wot we c n c wot we lik"
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Greycious(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
It's so funny, but believe me it's the opposite here.

Na girls dey ask for my pix anyhow cheesy
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Laveda:
grin grin

Why are you smiling again?

Oh...the Smiling Patience! smiley smiley smiley
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by kaboninc(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Greycious:
It's so funny, but believe me it's the opposite here.

Na girls dey ask for my pix anyhow cheesy

You sure say you be guy?
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Laveda(f): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
kaboninc:

Why are you smiling again?

Oh...the Smiling Patience! smiley smiley smiley
The post looks funny to me ...

Good afternoon smiley
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Greycious(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
toyeanlawlah:

Aunty lola, e never reach lagoon side.
calm ur nerves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos / Happy World Sexual Purity Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.