Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

What's With Guys And Female Pictures? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? (39397 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by chocolateme(f): 2:09am On Jan 09, 2016
theyrynsolar:

Hey its ma birthday Bro... I would do whatever you want me to..
you are soo pretty and gorgeous
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 09, 2016
theyrynsolar:

Hey its ma birthday Bro... I would do whatever you want me to..
Oh You are so beautiful my dear. May all your heart desires comes true(Amen). HBD dear and due have fun. Cheers!!!
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by theyrynsolar(f): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2016
sameer1212:
Oh You are so beautiful my dear. May all your heart desires comes true(Amen). HBD dear and due have fun. Cheers!!!

Amin.. Jazakumllahu khairan
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Monalisa185(f): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2016
frakdon:
what it could be? Well,a lot, I'll tell you later, for now am feeling shy, very sensitive that, and beside I don't wanna imagine you laughing at me, like someone did today.....'sadface*** hahaha! Whose reggae music do you love, most? Sean Paul, bob,dube, don carlos

[s]]laugh at Chelsea?chai, ma'am you should be worried,with a lot of thoughts because you know why? you are on the same level, for the way they are coming now,they are gonna drag you down[/s]...smiles*use
Its based, on the fact, that you got confidence,and you don't need credentials to being you..
Maybe you like to take charge?

well, today is the 'later'...start talking already grin...I promise not to laugh at you..why shall you shy?;P be confident jorgrin

those are my favorite reggae musics@ the bolded.grin..

@the canceled, you must be a Chelsea fan...hehehehe, by their words, you shall know them..whatever made you think Chelsea can drag us down? Lol.. let them manage and leave their 16th avenue first, then we can talk about dragging us down tongue

Lol..funny, are those qualities that of a first born? really??
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Monalisa185(f): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2016
jabojafa:
monalisa oya send me ur pictures na...

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Monalisa185(f): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2016
chocolateme:
the guy rollar was feeling himself when he was typing the epistle and forgot that the thread was created for the fun of it and in general without referring to anyone in particular. I just wonder how the cancelled statement take connect to the thread that everyone has been enjoying. HOT ke HOT ni. Na when you get first class after school that you can be damn HAWT! Passing six can never be passing sense shaa. Babe go back and cancell everything he wrote there.

Lol...pity am small...grin
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by eugy45(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
marieolae:
I thought I was the only one!!!

Majority of guys are like this, its becoming very annoying. Well they must have their reasons.
Yeah we do have our reasons.
Reason being that mos girls are fake online, sorry to say. Though am nt one of those persistent guys who demand much 4 their dp.
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

well, today is the 'later'...start talking already grin...I promise not to laugh at you..why shall you shy?;P be confident jorgrin

those are my favorite reggae musics@ the bolded.grin..

@the canceled, you must be a Chelsea fan...hehehehe, by their words, you shall know them..whatever made you think Chelsea can drag us down? Lol.. let them manage and leave their 16th avenue first, then we can talk about dragging us down tongue

Lol..funny, are those qualities that of a first born? really??

hahaha! Just néé go'digi,icho iri'm....well today is the 'later' truly,just as the next 356 days is also the 'later' no? Smiles*
So chilax....but I could tell you, the things to stop the itch in your ears, just that your ears is far from my mouth, come a bit closer.....hahaha, no mind me...

But ma'am,you have got a bright, neat and an expensive smile..its like *Daretofrank*.....
Great, but just reggae music? What about jazz music? sounds very calming and cool to the soul, you know.

I, a Chelsea fan? Well, you can say that again, and by the way how are we not to talk about dragging you down, when just as me, you can't get to the 1st,2nd,3rd or the 4th avenue nor even the 5th avenue hahaha, Not about words its of leg actions and know how brains, watch out....

you sound very surprised, asking that question,well yes it is with other likeable qualities, you know about,it is only when the person is poor, that they act tamed a bit.... you the only girl child,abi you dey show those traits, to protect your self as a woman?
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by jabojafa(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

i wz kidding. Bt i rili wat ur pinshures, d hightest i cn do is to ask for ur fb username. Am sure i wud see lots of dem der.
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
toyeanlawlah:

smiley abi nah.....

yes, and make you manage us well,well..for you own good
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Monalisa185:
crappy shiit @thecancelled
You say crappy, I kinda think you mean brutal. That's what raw truth is, brutal. I stand by what I said, what sense is there in an ugly girl (at least to me) creating a topic to complain about guys demanding for her pictures??
People just open threads with reckless abandon, just to seek for notice or feel better about themselves. If someone asks for your pictures and you don't want to send them, then don't bloody send them. It really is that simple.
You're the last person I'd have thought I'd have to explain this to. I thought you were one of the few sensible females on NL.
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
chocolateme:
wow!! Cool write up. Somebody should give this guy a cookie.
Err, no thanks. I'm satisfied with the knowledge that there are some people out there with sufficient intelligence to comprehend what I wrote.
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
chocolateme:
the guy rollar was feeling himself when he was typing the epistle and forgot that the thread was created for the fun of it and in general without referring to anyone in particular. I just wonder how the cancelled statement take connect to the thread that everyone has been enjoying. HOT ke HOT ni. Na when you get first class after school that you can be damn HAWT! Passing six can never be passing sense shaa. Babe go back and cancell everything he wrote there.
Hmm. Actually I wasn't feeling myself at all, evidently you were feeling me when you read my 'epistle' though, for you to have thought so.
There lies the problem. You created the thread for the fun of it and in general without referring to anyone in particular, meaning the thread was created for the purpose of entertainment. I swear, I see nothing entertaining about this thread. Is it funny? Did you seriously envision people clutching their midriffs when they read your post? You people just create nonsensical threads with zero value and get offended when someone insists on some sanity.
You wonder how the cancelled statement take connect to the thread that everyone has been enjoying. If you really cannot see the connection, then your brain must be on the fritz, because I made it plain enough that even an imbeςile would grasp it. Who exactly was enjoying it, apart from you and a few other vapid bimbos? Pls, I really want to know.
Monalisa didn't cancel the rest of what I wrote, because she at least had enough sense to comprehend the import of my post. I know you did too, but the truth is often bitter, so I sympathize.
To be quite frank, I couldn't make head or tail of the rest of your post, I just hope I've talked some sense into you.
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Rollar:

Hmm. Actually I wasn't feeling myself at all, evidently you were feeling me when you read my 'epistle' though, for you to have thought so.
There lies the problem. You created the thread for the fun of it and in general without referring to anyone in particular, meaning the thread was created for the purpose of entertainment. I swear, I see nothing entertaining about this thread. Is it funny? Did you seriously envision people clutching their midriffs when they read your post? You people just create nonsensical threads with zero value and get offended when someone insists on some sanity.
You wonder how the cancelled statement take connect to the thread that everyone has been enjoying. If you really cannot see the connection, then your brain must be on the fritz, because I made it plain enough that even an imbeςile would grasp it. Who exactly was enjoying it, apart from you and a few other vapid bimbos? Pls, I really want to know.
Monalisa didn't cancel the rest of what I wrote, because she at least had enough sense to comprehend the import of my post. I know you did too, but the truth is often bitter, so I sympathize.
To be quite frank, I couldn't make head or tail of the rest of your post, I just hope I've talked some sense into you.
guy you sef, like too much grammar..
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
frakdon:
guy you sef, like too much grammar..
Walahi, e be like say I go switch to pidgin. Diz babes no dey kuku hear english wella.
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Monalisa185(f): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Rollar:

You say crappy, I kinda think you mean brutal. That's what raw truth is, brutal. I stand by what I said, what sense is there in an ugly girl (at least to me) creating a topic to complain about guys demanding for her pictures??
People just open threads with reckless abandon, just to seek for notice or feel better about themselves. If someone asks for your pictures and you don't want to send them, then don't bloody send them. It really is that simple.
You're the last person I'd have thought I'd have to explain this to. I thought you were one of the few sensible females on NL.

Lol...tbh? I didn't read the whole post..i only cancelled something I felt didn't make any sense to me...Buh it's good you personalized it now...issoraii, yeah?
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...tbh? I didn't read the whole post..i only cancelled something I felt didn't make any sense to me...Buh it's good you personalized it now...issoraii, yeah?
Yeah sure, s'all good. Everyone is free to have an opinion though, so you don't have to explain yourself. G'night cool
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Monalisa185(f): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Rollar:

Yeah sure, s'all good. Everyone is free to have an opinion though, so you don't have to explain yourself. G'night cool

yeah right...night! grin

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Rollar:

Walahi, e be like say I go switch to pidgin. Diz babes no dey kuku hear english wella.
yeah, but you know whatever she posted here, won't add nothing to your life, because you know what you believe in....
so' shrugs, no sound like to say, e affect your personal being...
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

make you go tell van gaal, to stop to dey bore me, which kind football Man-u dey play sef......ah!
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by chocolateme(f): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Rollar:

hmm!! Guy! Na u wey no fit make sense out of the thread come write pass. Lol. Up till now, e never make sense to you and you are still displaying it. Why didn't you overlook the thread and pass? Let all of us wey the thread make sense to continue to have fun, nawao. Commot for thread NO.u stilldey complain. Oga!! Gerarehere mehn!!
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
chocolateme:
hmm!! Guy! Na u wey no fit make sense out of the thread come write pass. Lol. Up till now, e never make sense to you and you are still displaying it. Why didn't you overlook the thread and pass? Let all of us wey the thread make sense to continue to have fun, nawao. Commot for thread NO.u stilldey complain. Oga!! Gerarehere mehn!!
e go bite you, better go sleep...

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
frakdon:
yeah, but you know whatever she posted here, won't add nothing to your life, because you know what you believe in....
so' shrugs, no sound like to say, e affect your personal being...
Yeah, true dat bro, so on point. At a point, you gotta just free these heifers, make dem dey mess themselves up.
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
chocolateme:
Alright, goodnight cool
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 12:07am On Jan 10, 2016
Rollar:

Yeah, true dat bro, so on point. At a point, you gotta just free these heifers, make dem dey mess themselves up.
oya go sleep.....
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 10, 2016
frakdon:
oya go sleep.....
*snores and raises leg to let out a long fart*
Me dey sleep-type since oh grin
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2016
Rollar:

*snores and raises leg to let out a long fart*
Me dey sleep-type since oh grin
you are lucky, you don't have someone like me with you, I won't say nothing to you, but I'll give you an early morning bath....
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2016
frakdon:
you are lucky, you don't have someone like me with you, I won't say nothing to you, but I'll give you an early morning bath....
Hian, na to pour you omi ata (pepper water) when you're not looking oh tongue
Egbon Frank if you want lotion for the pain, come and collect it, cuz your skin is going to be on fire back to back grin
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Eminentsaint(m): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2016
Preventive measures i think.
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Monalisa185(f): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2016
frakdon:
hahaha! Just néé go'digi,icho iri'm....well today is the 'later' truly,just as the next 356 days is also the 'later' no? Smiles*
So chilax....but I could tell you, the things to stop the itch in your ears, just that your ears is far from my mouth, come a bit closer.....hahaha, no mind me...

But ma'am,you have got a bright, neat and an expensive smile..its like *Daretofrank*.....
Great, but just reggae music? [What about jazz music? sounds very calming and cool to the soul, you know.[/s]

I, a Chelsea fan? Well, you can say that again, and by the way how are we not to talk about dragging you down, when just as me, you can't get to the 1st,2nd,3rd or the 4th avenue nor even the 5th avenue hahaha, Not about words its of leg actions and know how brains, watch out....

you sound very surprised, asking that question,well yes it is with other likeable qualities, you know about,it is only when the person is poor, that they act tamed a bit.... you the only girl child,abi you dey show those traits, to protect your self as a woman?

hehehehe... you know? network didn't want me to reply to this post, typed a lonnnng epistle yesterday, Buh on trying to submit, it went blank (disappeard)... Lol, I got angry (after everything I typed?)..Buh I just decided to try and type again, hope it doesn't happen again this time...

well, don't worry, maybe in the next 365 days, you'll stop being shy...I'm patient enough, I can wait grin

hehehehe... what has my smile got to do with the whole thing?...thanks anyways gringrin......nah, not just reggae... I love rock and metal too...cheesy....I don't like things that calm the soul....

hahaha, I'm always good at guessing, I mean my instincts are never wrong... I just knew you must be a chelshit fan, the kinda hatred you guys have for Man Utd is just unique..really? you think we can't end the season amongst top 4, Lol...just wake up already.. warrahell?? but of course, like you said, we just gonn' watch out...

ehhhhhh.?...explicate the bolded please....happy Sunday, buddy! grin
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2016
Rollar:

Hian, na to pour you omi ata (pepper water) when you're not looking oh tongue
Egbon Frank if you want lotion for the pain, come and collect it, cuz your skin is going to be on fire back to back grin
omi ata? Where I come from that's what I use to bath every afternoon, so I wonder how that's gonna be a problem, oh! Poor you.. smiles* ah! Back to back? Guy leave that 1 for the street men...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos / Happy World Sexual Purity Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.