Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men (95833 Views)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by demarc001: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
E af hapen
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Another fake story. I swear 99.97% of stories on the romance section are lies. I've stopped believing up to the extent I'm not sure I'd tell a real one when I see it.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by saintkel(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
themall:
End time things
coupled with stupidity. Two wrongs don't make it right
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by philip0906(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Both u and ya husband no get sense
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by silent10(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
undecidedRubbish evrywhere. So we shld do wat nw
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by PHIPEX(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Am waiting for another thread titled " How my husband sent me out of our house". Hope you will also join him if he starts robbery tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
What's sauce for goose should be sauce forr gender.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by kachnov(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Cool superstory
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by datola: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I won't advice u to cheat while u're still in his house cus if d alarm is raised, culture here would pounce on u more than him. So if u really wanna cheat or enjoy urself, ask for dissolving d marriage 1st..that will make him know d gravity of what he's doing afterall u have ur job too. Then u'll be free to have ur own men.

Ah ah! After 20 years of marriage and four children she should divorce when her life is not at stake.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Amberon: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
keep quiet joor!!!

after 20 years with him not changing, you expect her to die in depression abi? you men never see nothing wrong I'm your fellow men even if they're wrong.
oshinadekunle:
U av it in mind to do it u just cover urself under d umbrella of what ur husband did

6 Likes

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by kibzz(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yeah.. Who's bunmi? undecided
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by free2ryhme: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
bobolizim:
Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been married to my husband for over 20 years and
we have four lovely children. He’s always had series of
affairs that I’ve lost count. I’ve stopped talking to him
about them and when friends did, he told them smugly
that he must be doing something right or I would have
left.

He says his affairs are really for the sex and he would
never leave me for another woman. Big deal!

I’m quite an attractive woman myself and still wear a
size 14 dress. I have a good job and dress well and
recently I started looking at other men the way my
husband might look at other women and wondered
what it would be like to have sex with them. You know
what?

My husband was right, you can have good sex without
getting emotionally involved as I’ve since found out. I
don’t know if he suspects anything, but lately he’s
been showing signs of being jealous, why should he
have all the fun?

Halimat, by e-mail.

Fake story, fake name, fake email fake everything
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Monalisa185:
so who's BUNMI ?
is me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by 2odd(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
why I no just believw it. even olosho dey get emotionally attached. mind u na sugar boy u get o. abi 20 plus wateva age u marry .
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Amberon: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
but the man was free to cheat while still married to her yh? if your advice doesn't apply for the man too, then its total BS.
RadicallyBlunt:
I won't advice u to cheat while u're still in his house cus if d alarm is raised, culture here would pounce on u more than him. So if u really wanna cheat or enjoy urself, ask for dissolving d marriage 1st..that will make him know d gravity of what he's doing afterall u have ur job too. Then u'll be free to have ur own men.

7 Likes

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by wabsod(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
It would better for you to stop that nonsense, because if your husband eventual caught you , hmmmm you are in trouble
Nobody would blame your husband for you oooo
Larablink:
Hmm embarassed,confused couples.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by kibzz(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wow.. Adebowaletunji (f) wonders shall never end.. Adebowaletunji --- female.. Can't even wrap my head around this

Adebowaletunji:
is me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Sodiumdawg: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
asugfeggsgh:
Gggbbzhh
Every day's winning code is 324, ko?
Scammer.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by columbus007(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yoloba couple again undecided
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by ibrutex(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
next time please put your pics and phone number for quick understanding thanks.....
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by kibzz(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
I'm already seeing them feminists on this thread
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Amberon: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Not everything is fake. worse things happen in real life.

if I drop a story here about how a woman walked in on her husband sleeping with her (the woman's) niece when they knew she (the woman) was in the house, you say its a fake story. She caught them red handed. They didn't even lock the door.

So , not every story you read online is fake. Sh!t happens in real life.
charix:
Another fake story. I swear 99.97% of stories on the romance section are lies. I've stopped believing up to the extent I'm not sure I'd tell a real one when I see it.

3 Likes

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by greatme2good(f): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
she don't know that it's a man's world.let her wait till her husband catches her.

But on the other hand,that is the best way to handle such issues.do me I do u.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by 99foxxy(f): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Serves the stupid man right.... One last advice! Make sure u sleep with all his friends. Useless men every where...
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by xMrPx(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
bobolizim:
Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been married to my husband for over 20 years and
we have four lovely children. He’s always had series of
affairs that I’ve lost count. I’ve stopped talking to him
about them and when friends did, he told them smugly
that he must be doing something right or I would have
left.

He says his affairs are really for the sex and he would
never leave me for another woman. Big deal!

I’m quite an attractive woman myself and still wear a
size 14 dress. I have a good job and dress well and
recently I started looking at other men the way my
husband might look at other women and wondered
what it would be like to have sex with them. You know
what?

My husband was right, you can have good sex without
getting emotionally involved as I’ve since found out. I
don’t know if he suspects anything, but lately he’s
been showing signs of being jealous, why should he
have all the fun?

Halimat, by e-mail.
[b]I just checked d profile of the fool that posted this trash, the idiot is a fake guy" stupid kid' I pray ur write up shouldn't be ur wish for an irresponsible lousy family. U can't imagine the rubbish the bastard brought up just to gain cheap crazzy attention
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by SHAIBULIAR: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
pls who has the woman's phone number or addeess?i must fetch my own water from her borehole as it now free for all

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by chachanga: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
Bulllllshittttttttt.

U ehh grin
u no even spare her

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Amberon:
but the man was free to cheat while still married to her yh? if your advice doesn't apply for the man too, then its total BS.
Have u witnessed such in ur family or with a closed relative b4? Its not abt my advice, its what ppl(family and society) will say. I deal with reality abeg. I'm too mature for gender preference or bias thing.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by kibzz(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Man no go vex..

Oya come and do me oo..

greatme2good:
she don't know that it's a man's world.let her wait till her husband catches her.

But on the other hand,that is the best way to handle such issues.do me I do u.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by NobleAngell(f): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
chachanga:

U ehh grin
u no even spare her
I no dey like cockk and bull.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by kibzz(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmm.. I'm ur boyfriend's real guy.. Comman sleep wit me na..

99foxxy:
Serves the stupid man right.... One last advice! Make sure u sleep with all his friends. Useless men every where...
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Amberon:
Not everything is fake. worse things happen in real life.

if I drop a story here about how a woman walked in on her husband sleeping with her (the woman's) niece when they knew she (the woman) was in the house, you say its a fake story. She caught them red handed. They didn't even lock the door.

So , not every story you read online is fake. Sh!t happens in real life.
I hope it's not a story of a cousin told by an uncle once-removed who knew a neighbor whose father served in the military but heard the story from a farmer who traveled the end of the world to only hear it told in Yiddish?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / Celebrating A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.