Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men (95835 Views)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
kibzz:
Wow.. Adebowaletunji (f) wonders shall never end..
Adebowaletunji --- female.. Can't even wrap my head around this

don't really get u
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by centyboy: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
E figbe Si Le Fun Agbepo-#leave Trash For Lawma cry
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by phintohlar(f): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
TJ07:
Something is wrong with the man and his wife...
I don't think there's anything wrong with d woman, it simply means wat a man can do a woman can also do it & even better

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Simplymeah: 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmn,am dumbfounded yet I don't know how 2 blame u cos I know u're only being human
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by olayem01(m): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
You are just a bitch that all I can say
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by ngmgeek(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
bobolizim:
Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been married to my husband for over 20 years and
we have four lovely children. He’s always had series of
affairs that I’ve lost count. I’ve stopped talking to him
about them and when friends did, he told them smugly
that he must be doing something right or I would have
left.

He says his affairs are really for the sex and he would
never leave me for another woman. Big deal!

I’m quite an attractive woman myself and still wear a
size 14 dress. I have a good job and dress well and
recently I started looking at other men the way my
husband might look at other women and wondered
what it would be like to have sex with them. You know
what?

My husband was right, you can have good sex without
getting emotionally involved as I’ve since found out. I
don’t know if he suspects anything, but lately he’s
been showing signs of being jealous, why should he
have all the fun?

Halimat, by e-mail.

Both of you have serious issues and need help. How are we sure your kids haven't started behaving like both of you.
Birds of the same feather and a case of pot trying to blame the kettle.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by tete7000(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Each person will get deserved reward. It doesn't matter why she does what.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Toks2008(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
bobolizim:
Dear Bunmi,

left.

what?

have all the fun?

Halimat, by e-mail.

Nice..what a man can do i guess a woman can do better but what i hate to hear is people blaming their action or inaction on someone else...cos nobody can make you do what you dont have the innate ability to do.

Ride on and face any consequence that comes with it..its a free world.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by domopps(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=asugfeggsgh post=41817984]Gggbbzhh[/quote

Scam Alert

Cheeers
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by byvan03: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol!! E be like sey women don abandon fasting and praying for their cheating husbands till knees peel, at least everyone one seem settled here cheesy. Ifele megbuo unu.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Sytasteme(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
ur name na o yo
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by chigaemezuogu: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Whether your husband push you into another man or nt, it is not what the lord is asking you, he will judge per head not in group, he God wil judge you according to your sin and your husband according to his own sin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by DickDastardly(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
I like this! Keep fvcking dear wife. Its even good for your health. It guarantees you leave longer if only you dont contact disease. Very good wife. Share the pvssy joor! cheesy grin

Iranu Abasha angry angry

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Helewud(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please checkout this thread here, thanks
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Cyriloha(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sept20:
Blah Blah Blah

Lies

first clear lie of the month
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
lol..these ones are crazy. they shud just have an open relationship. married to one, open to all
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Monalisa185:
so who's BUNMI ?
kibzz:
Yeah.. Who's bunmi? undecided

Bunmi Sofola....she runs a column where you can write in for advice on relationships, and many other things.

Her column is in the Tuesday edition of the Vanguard.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Praktikals(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I won't advice u to cheat while u're still in his house cus if d alarm is raised, culture here would pounce on u more than him. So if u really wanna cheat or enjoy urself, ask for dissolving d marriage 1st..that will make him know d gravity of what he's doing afterall u have ur job too. Then u'll be free to have ur own men. U're speaking out to late. Ur actions now won't be valued cuz u're a mother of 4 already. Ppl will tell u to stick with ur children and endure it but me I'll advice u stay away from what hurts ur feelings and live on ur own with ur children. When ppl ask why, u'll tell dem what u've been enduring and ur husband too will know he's been doing nothing right. Afterall that was his point.
God bless you for the bolded. Our people (The Yorubas) have a saying that if a man urinates while he walks, and a woman tries to copy him, the woman will have more urine on her body.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by repogirl(f): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Two wrongs can never make a right. angry

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Teddeebear: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dginn:
Blame game.....
sounds like APC right!
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Uffakowoicho(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
i pity your household,20 years of marriage! what a shame to marriage!
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Pennyways: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Karma take its effects
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Israel43: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Silly couple
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by sunerie: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
The man need TB Joshua while the wife need pastor Chris. shocked shocked shocked[color=][/color] kiss

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Larablink(f): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
wabsod:
It would better for you to stop that nonsense, because if your husband eventual caught you , hmmmm you are in trouble
Nobody would blame your husband for you oooo
if they know what they can't be faithfull,they should get a divorce.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Ozitay(m): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
You both need TB Guy

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by ATERI(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
bobolizim:
Dear Bunmi,

left.

what?

have all the fun?

Halimat, by e-mail.

Don`t do the wrong thing just because your husband is doing it. Your marriage has the problem 90% of all marriages have. Should your retaliatory infidelity leads to the end of your marriage, you will regret the day you took that decision
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by gbengus17: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
MAN SHALL NOT LEAVE BY BREAD ALONE====HOW CAN SOMEONE BE EATNG ONLY BREAD FOR 20YRS==NA CURSE.. TRY TASTE OTHER FOODS===
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by saintsylve(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Well, in my position i believe as a woman you should persevere and pray to GOD to revert the heart of your husband.
I know that the mouth of a prayerful and patient wife wins the race, now with your action, its kinda worse off if you are caught in-between because whatever has driven you into such acts will not be accounted for when families hear of your infidelity.

On lighter note, if you have a man who loves and care for, i see no reason why you should be competing with in slag of tit for tat.

please, this guy(dont know his name) that has been spamming the threads with MTN promo cards, why haven't anybody challenged his authenticy?.

GOD bless Nigeria.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by geez18(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
what is good for the goose is good for the bloódy gander!! undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by STARGREEN(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
It's unfortunate but very sad to said that the Head and the deputy in a home are SICK at the same time. Maybe u send ur kids to IDP Camp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / Celebrating A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.