Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men (95837 Views)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by chimichael05: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Useless husband with a useless wife will begot a useless children. U guys should keep it up n don't worry Nigeria will celebrate u people.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
When they say women are confused being, you need not to negotiate it. How can two wrongs make a right? How will this your reaction solve the problem?
Women and their fish brains sha.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by smithmadu(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
themall:

End time things
sorry
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by yimasin(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
What u been wanting to do before u pple even get married. Shut up
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
hmmm

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by creamchiccb(f): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
oshinadekunle:
U av it in mind to do it u just cover urself under d umbrella of what ur husband did
that's not true,its a cheap line of defence saying she has it in mind to do it.A spouse infidelity can push their partner into doing something they never thouught of doing!peoples action can change you!the wife's cheating is her own way of vengeance!!'Tushe'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by dlux: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Madam well done!
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
xareal:
1-1
grin grin Na you talk am oooo lipsrsealed
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by pweetychyka(f): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Too bad!

Did u try asking em the kind of position d ladies out there gives em dat u don't? And if u can't ask em such question, av u tried watching adult videos wit new skills to improve on ur old skills?

U should know a man can cheat as he likes in as much as he's not hiding away from his responsibility!

But as a lady, u shouldn't have done dat! D fact he told u that " u can have sex wit a person without getting emotionally attached" does not mean he wants u to do it! U should know as a lady dat men are naturally jealous over a woman they luv

N:B - ain't supporting cheating amongst married men oooooooo!

#stillmaopinion

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
bobolizim:
Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been married to my husband for over 20 years and
we have four lovely children. He’s always had series of
affairs that I’ve lost count. I’ve stopped talking to him
about them and when friends did, he told them smugly
that he must be doing something right or I would have
left.

He says his affairs are really for the sex and he would
never leave me for another woman. Big deal!

I’m quite an attractive woman myself and still wear a
size 14 dress. I have a good job and dress well and
recently I started looking at other men the way my
husband might look at other women and wondered
what it would be like to have sex with them. You know
what?

My husband was right, you can have good sex without
getting emotionally involved as I’ve since found out. I
don’t know if he
I JUST UR CHILDREN. TWO LOST SOULS DIEING IN SIN. TWO WRONGS CNT MAKE A RIGHT. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON U 2.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by arusoncd(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
a harlot is a harlot even as a septuagenarian.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by abdultakeover: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lolp nawa o
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by oshinadekunle(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
creamchiccb:
that's not true,its a cheap line of defence saying she has it in mind to do it.A spouse infidelity can push their partner into doing something they never thouught of doing!peoples action can change you!the wife's cheating is her own way of vengeance!!'Tushe'
well birds of d same feather moves together
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by horpeepor: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
shocked Tz nt bad jae... Just dnt let it get addictive
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
After 20 years and the husband is still cheating? He is a disgrace to humanity and deserves anything that happens to him

They both better bring different, disgusting unique kinds of STDs and transmit them to each other

Alu.

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by xareal(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
chimkaire:
grin grin Na you talk am oooo lipsrsealed
their marriage go soon reach relegation
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by shineeye1: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
bobolizim:
Dear Bunmi,

left.

what?

don’t know if he suspects anything, but lately he’s
been showing signs of being jealous, why should he
have all the fun?

Halimat, by e-mail.

Your home has Just one big problem. And while There was hope That you would be the saviour, You doubled the trouble of your home. How pathetic! You know not what You do!
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Ghost01(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
So? Kini tiwa? The husband cheats on her and she cheats on him too. What's she now looking for? Justification for her actions or moral support? End time couples!
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by lastpage: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
bobolizim:
Dear Bunmi,

left.

what?

don’t know if he suspects anything, but lately he’s
been showing signs of being jealous, why should he
have all the fun?

Halimat, by e-mail.

SORRY EXCUSE FOR A PROMISCUOUS WOMAN!

I KNOW YOU NEED TO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND........... JUST TO JUSTIFY THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE BECOME A PROSTITUTE!

Carry-go, nothing do you, nor be today!.... but dont come back here after some years, to blame it on the DEVIL.

BTW: How does someone debases, dirties and infects their own body.... meanwhile foolishly thinking they are "punishing their spouse"?

Lastpage!
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by akpamfet: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
From ur profile...u be "male"...how come in story ur a "female"
U wan use our heads...mtchwwww...lets discuss more relevant things rather than cooking stories because of free data from mtn... undecided
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by mhizsimi(f): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ride on Bunmi... If a man can cheat and we are expected to keep quiet and forgive him,well I think ladies too should be allowed to do the same lipsrsealed
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Skmoda360(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
themall:
End time things
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Skmoda360(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
chimichael05:
Useless husband with a useless wife will begot a useless children. U guys should keep it up n don't worry Nigeria will celebrate u people.
So so bad...
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
If the guy cheated, then the lady had the right to divorce his sorry ass. Likewise the guy... divorce her sorry bia.tch ass too
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
If the guy cheated, then the lady had the right to divorce his sorry ass. Likewise the guy... divorce her sorry bia.tch ass too.
This is no marriage
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Skmoda360(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
Bulllllshittttttttt.
Sweetie, what's up?
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by rill: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Abeg wu be ds bunmi sef
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Thinkingmaster(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Will you tell God the same thing?
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
pls who has the woman's phone number or addeess?i must fetch my own water from her borehole as it now free for all
don't join them. Come out of them and do not partake with them. JESUS loves you
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Iamlordgee(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Werey o
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Skolomania: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Just stories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / Celebrating A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.