Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men (95838 Views)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by adewalesegun: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
oglalasioux:
It's a free world. No one has the monopoly of seeking for fun even in marriage. A lot of people see women only as objects used in making babies. For crying out loud they are humans too. F**k tradition!
F***k the origin too? Bros there is tradition to respect o o. This an order to be sanely happy.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by noblegrex: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pls don't stop continue ho.na me get ToTo wey dem dey flog. Your puccy, your ass,your enjoyment.fire on. Only time will tell.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by ifenes(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
TJ07:
Something is wrong with the man and his wife...

Nothing is wrong

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by onunwa21(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Continue
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by crackhouse(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
oglalasioux:
It's a free world. No one has the monopoly of seeking for fun even in marriage. A lot of people see women only as objects used in making babies. For crying out loud they are humans too. F**k tradition!
for sure this is an endtime comment.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by bashsani(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Everyone wants to enjoy life to its fullest but sometimes we abstain not because of ourselves or wives/husbands but for the sake of our children we are their direct mirror in life. It will hurt us so bad in the future we found out that our daughters bring guys to Bleep them on our beds, which is a direct repercussions of our past lives

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mehn.. Screwed up marriage!!!
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by oglalasioux(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
chukied:

this is not a tradition matter. its an issue of applying wisdom to knowledge. her being in the marriage silently, knowing fully well that he's cheating is just absurd. her going to have affairs also doesn't make the situation better. sounding some sense to him about is advisable. if he's still adamant on the topic, then a divorce straight! the church will even approve it. then she should find a more responsible man to cater for her kids, that'd most likely be in her custody. that's what I think.

Your mention is reasonable. Thanks
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by qdat(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Okr to bleep up back to back from olosho to abiamo, oti fisi fun iyalaya eni body but now iyawo ti take over ni gboro... Eni Wotan omoale toma wa ninu family ato 20... Radarada.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Socketbet: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Na this kind tin dey make blood dey pump out from my mouth
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by oglalasioux(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
adewalesegun:

F***k the origin too? Bros there is tradition to respect o o. This an order to be sanely happy.

Ok. Let me agree that my post was a bit awkward. But don't you think there are areas of our culture and traditions that need to be reviewed? Or do we go back to killing twins, throwing away people that died through appendicitis instead of burying them properly and having a caste system that make some people slaves to village shrines?

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Udofire(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
oshinadekunle:
U av it in mind to do it u just cover urself under d umbrella of what ur husband did

that's no excuse cos u already have it in mind to do it..
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by olusoaguntan: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
both$the family needs serious prayers 'cos in the spiritual sense, u av established wrong foundation for your kids. Hope they av a good marriage in future.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Fulaman198(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
I don't know what to say about this, this isn't quite cuckoldry but it sort of is and isn't. Nigerians shouldn't be partaking in these things.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Udofire(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Woman! What lessons do u wanna do u teach ur 4 kids..
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by fyneboi79(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
bobolizim:
Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been married to my husband for over 20 years and
we have four lovely children. He’s always had series of
affairs that I’ve lost count. I’ve stopped talking to him
about them and when friends did, he told them smugly
that he must be doing something right or I would have
left.

He says his affairs are really for the sex and he would
never leave me for another woman. Big deal!

I’m quite an attractive woman myself and still wear a
size 14 dress. I have a good job and dress well and
recently I started looking at other men the way my
husband might look at other women and wondered
what it would be like to have sex with them. You know
what?

My husband was right, you can have good sex without
getting emotionally involved as I’ve since found out. I
don’t know if he suspects anything, but lately he’s
been showing signs of being jealous, why should he
have all the fun?

Halimat, by e-mail.
You don't love your children
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by fyneboi79(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
bobolizim:
Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been married to my husband for over 20 years and
we have four lovely children. He’s always had series of
affairs that I’ve lost count. I’ve stopped talking to him
about them and when friends did, he told them smugly
that he must be doing something right or I would have
left.

He says his affairs are really for the sex and he would
never leave me for another woman. Big deal!

I’m quite an attractive woman myself and still wear a
size 14 dress. I have a good job and dress well and
recently I started looking at other men the way my
husband might look at other women and wondered
what it would be like to have sex with them. You know
what?

My husband was right, you can have good sex without
getting emotionally involved as I’ve since found out. I
don’t know if he suspects anything, but lately he’s
been showing signs of being jealous, why should he
have all the fun?

Halimat, by e-mail.
You don't love your children. Your husband is going the wrong way and you join him. When two of you die untimely of sin,who will care for the kids
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Leke001: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
we should always take responsibility for our actions;you're the master of your fate woman.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by sunnyking001(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
I give the blame to the woman.she might have cheated on his husband and covering up. Am the man straight up send the stupid woman parking and forever never to come back again.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by sunnyking001(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
I give the blame to the woman.she might have cheated on his husband and covering up. Am the man straight up send the stupid woman parking and forever never to come back again.[b][/b]
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by GreatEngineer(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
99foxxy:
Serves the stupid man right.... One last advice! Make sure u sleep with all his friends. Useless men every where...
Mind your business!
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by chidextec: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
So you and ur husband are into knacking things. Make Una kontinue. God go judge Una.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Monalisa185(f): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kikero112:

Bunmi Sofola....she runs a column where you can write in for advice on relationships, and many other things.

Her column is in the Tuesday edition of the Vanguard.

so what's bunmi's business with nairaland?

in essence, I'm saying the op should have done a thorough job before copying and pasting..
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Monalisa185(f): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
is me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol, prove it grin
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Dom2020: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Madam u have no excuse for committing adultery, simply ask God for forgiveness and desist from ur evil ways
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by proprince(m): 12:36am On Jan 10, 2016
Your kids will do same

Sowi for u nd ur husband grin
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by vonn(f): 12:43am On Jan 10, 2016
Emac34:
END time married woman
And the married man is what? Rapture?
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Emac34: 12:51am On Jan 10, 2016
vonn:

And the married man is what?
Rapture?
Dnt tell tell me u fell for dat chip write up
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by NakedEve: 2:53am On Jan 10, 2016
Yes nice!
Spirit of destruction kiss has entered this home.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by hormotoshor(m): 4:51am On Jan 10, 2016
End time couple, you need divine intervention since your conscience has been seared with a hot iron and no longer feel remorse that you have polluted sanctuary of God.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by jbc2u(m): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I won't advice u to cheat while u're still in his house cus if d alarm is raised, culture here would pounce on u more than him. So if u really wanna cheat or enjoy urself, ask for dissolving d marriage 1st..that will make him know d gravity of what he's doing afterall u have ur job too. Then u'll be free to have ur own men.

wat abt her kids?? wat will she do wen d marriage is dissolved?? will she still be wif them??
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by josite: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2016
whether u like it or not this is the true position of 70percent of marriages today.extra sex is what husbands and wives are now having .I admit about 30 percent still struggle to do marriage the way it has always been done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / Celebrating A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.