Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men (95827 Views)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by naxman(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
wait let me call TB Joshua

l tink spirit of SEX has possessed you nw.

#EndTime Sex
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
bobolizim:
Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been married to my husband for over 20 years and
we have four lovely children. He’s always had series of
affairs that I’ve lost count. I’ve stopped talking to him
about them and when friends did, he told them smugly
that he must be doing something right or I would have
left.

He says his affairs are really for the sex and he would
never leave me for another woman. Big deal!

I’m quite an attractive woman myself and still wear a
size 14 dress. I have a good job and dress well and
recently I started looking at other men the way my
husband might look at other women and wondered
what it would be like to have sex with them. You know
what?

My husband was right, you can have good sex without
getting emotionally involved as I’ve since found out. I
don’t know if he suspects anything, but lately he’s
been showing signs of being jealous, why should he
have all the fun?

Halimat, by e-mail.
Being a man in a woman's world.

It's quite unfortunate that you had to experiment too. Men are always jealous when they're in love, just like women do.

I do not support both of you. It's just that being a responsible and good woman is the ultimate thing.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by NobleAngell(f): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Skmoda360:

Sweetie, what's up?
am fine jarey. Beta person. Howdy?
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by kibzz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kikero112:

Bunmi Sofola....she runs a column where you can write in for advice on relationships, and many other things.

Her column is in the Tuesday edition of the Vanguard.

And who's the OP??
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by skuribeebo: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
TJ07:
Something is wrong with the man and his wife...
oloriburuku ni iyawo Yen o.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Skmoda360(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
mhizsimi:
Ride on Bunmi... If a man can cheat and we are expected to keep quiet and forgive him,well I think ladies too should be allowed to do the same lipsrsealed
You view it with your mumuish brain...retarded fellow.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Skmoda360(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
am fine jarey. Beta person. Howdy?
I'm so good n you.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Amberon: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
what's your problem??

this happened to my cousin's mother, we ain't related tho but we call ourselves cousins due to the closeness of the two families.. it happened 2 months ago.

if you don't believe, its your headache.
Now swerve!!!
charix:

I hope it's not a story of a cousin told by an uncle once-removed who knew a neighbor whose father served in the military but heard the story from a farmer who traveled the end of the world to only hear it told in Yiddish?
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by NobleAngell(f): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Skmoda360:

I'm so good n you.
Great.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by telldem: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
People just come online n start forming saint, blaming the woman n calling the marriage rubbish name. U never can tell what I will do until u r in a situation. Instead saying wrong thing about the woman or the marriage. Just advice constructively. U can't say u r not a thief till u r with a lot of money n u know one will c u n u don't steal it
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by raf2angel: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
themall:

End time things
.........If your husband is not responsible, will you also choose to act the same way?...you are on a fast lane to doom
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by diva90: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Not in support of both parties cheating but why is it that When a woman cheats it's a problem, when a man cheats, it's understandable... Things have changed! Men watch your backs because What a man can do, a woman can do better.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by dejavo: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Final solution for 2 minutes men in bed ,weak erection and watery sperm .It is natural for men sexual strength to decrease after the age of 30 years due to decrease of Testosterone.My company have an efficient product that would change this condition. Our product is an herbal men's product specially designed with the extract of herbal plants.I promise your wife would love you more after you finish using the product.
Main function 1. Correct erectile dysfunction 2. Boosts Sexual Performance and increases Male Stamina 3.Correct Quick expulsion 4.Correct Weak Attention 5. Increases Libido, amount of Testosterone and Male Sperm Count. .. 100% EFFICIENT WITH NO SIDE EFFECT. Whatsapp me on 08034379361 for more details and consultation or u can still call me on dis number
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by eltweezy90(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
And these f**ls believe this story is true.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by gabyosz: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
This are the last day! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Iyclef(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
I believe your first port of call should be God. There is nothing impossible for Him to do for you. Choosing to go for a sex spree with other men can't be the best, you will be cheating yourself the more and that will be leading to self destruct.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by destiny121: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
themall:

End time things
this is disgusting, that is not how to solve such problems
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by markovnikoff001(m): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
I am looking at getting married soon, searching for that one "vigorously"...stories like this scare me shitless...
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by slap1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Make una enjoy unaselves. angry
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by emmansctx: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
end time married couples...

I hope the children are safe
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by arabianights: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
themall:

End time things

Boss..... am teeeeellllling you!!! Some people might assume this is a joke and go on to ask the name of the movie as well as director but this is exactly what is happening in our society.High rate of infidelity on our women's path is bad but fast gaining grounds and here to stay
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by chukied(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
oglalasioux:
It's a free world. No one has the monopoly of seeking for fun even in marriage. A lot of people see women only as objects used in making babies. For crying out loud they are humans too. F**k tradition!

this is not a tradition matter. its an issue of applying wisdom to knowledge. her being in the marriage silently, knowing fully well that he's cheating is just absurd. her going to have affairs also doesn't make the situation better. sounding some sense to him about is advisable. if he's still adamant on the topic, then a divorce straight! the church will even approve it. then she should find a more responsible man to cater for her kids, that'd most likely be in her custody. that's what I think.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by kalu01(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
where are those back to back boys let them come and analyze this one.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by bukatyne(f): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Madam Halima,

Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by HeavenShield: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Are you a Christian?
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by comradee1248: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
bobolizim:
Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been married to my husband for over 20 years and
we have four lovely children. He’s always had series of
affairs that I’ve lost count. I’ve stopped talking to him
about them and when friends did, he told them smugly
that he must be doing something right or I would have
left.

He says his affairs are really for the sex and he would
never leave me for another woman. Big deal!

I’m quite an attractive woman myself and still wear a
size 14 dress. I have a good job and dress well and
recently I started looking at other men the way my
husband might look at other women and wondered
what it would be like to have sex with them. You know
what?

My husband was right, you can have good sex without
getting emotionally involved as I’ve since found out. I
don’t know if he suspects anything, but lately he’s
been showing signs of being jealous, why should he
have all the fun?

Halimat, by e-mail.
sorry for uя life... The woman that is suppose 2 put the house in order is now the 1 scattering it.... If he finds out he'll divorce you and be tagged as an adulterer... U will never get a husband again only fuckers that will Bleep you and dump u like a dirty rag.... Of which Uя... While for him, if he wants to get married he can, even start a new family... Uя husband cheating is never a reason for u to follow suit.... Any cheating wife has always wanted to do it, saying its bcoz he's also doing is a fat lie from the pit of hell
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Oilandgas1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
This one na word problem leading to quadratic equation
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Mackson01: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Failed marriage & couples
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by ozoemenafn: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
You are not cultured, you are only hiding under those stories to do what you love doing. Besides one may find out that all you are putting up is just a mere accusation. I actually pity you
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Junkab: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
That should not be an excuse for extra marital affair
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by ogmaskman: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
oshinadekunle:
U av it in mind to do it u just cover urself under d umbrella of what ur husband did

She is human too. In fashola's voice; "Pray your loyalty is not tested".
Re: How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Amberon:
what's your problem??

this happened to my cousin's mother, we ain't related tho but we call ourselves cousins due to the closeness of the two families.. it happened 2 months ago.

if you don't believe, its your headache.
Now swerve!!!
The funny thing is my grandfather once told me a story how in his time, his father heard of a man from another village who made the first aeroplane he had ever seen. The difference between that aeroplane and modern ones in use now is that after being filled with passengers and luggage, the wings flap like those of a bird - from takeoff till landing. Since that was still colonial times the white men seized the aeroplane and destroyed it. No mention was ever made of the invention because they killed the man in the most brutal way. Sad story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / Celebrating A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.