Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls (14580 Views)

Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform / Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by redsun(m): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2009
We are all legends,just believe.We are the embodiment of of all that exist,the alphas and omegas.What u are searching for in another man is what u already have in u but u are not tuning in to.

Adeboye is just capitalizing on natural laws and playing god,while others believe.It is the survival of the fittest,the alphas rule the weak.

For how long will u continue to be weak?
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by arnoldbaba: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2009
why are you people so dumbfounded about adeboye being voted as a legend?What did you do when he was voted among the 50 most powerful in the world.Well it is said a prophet will not be appreciated in his domain.either you like it or not he has been chosen why not stop criticising and do something in this your life that will make you also to be nominated talk less of voting.

I pray you learn quickly
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by redsun(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2009
Eyes wide open that can't see.The bible is a great book but very blinding if u miss the links.Those who have ears,let them hear.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by santhony: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2009
Adeboye has shown true virture for christianity. his humility, and true bible teaching has attracted many to christ. He deserves it.
I respect him.

As for Ojukwu he is the first man to fight against injustice and tyranny. kudos to them all.
What ojukwu saw 40 years ago is what the Niger deltans are seeing today. They should pay homage to Ojukwu.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by bawomolo(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2009
are you guys really this scared of men of god?

these mortal worship is sickening.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by KINGBEN1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2009
yes i know from the onset that pst adeboye will be voted as one of nigeria's living legends, we really need to follow his footsteps because he his a god sent for this generation.he will continue to live for us! smiley
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by asha80(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2009
@Uckek

Afaukwu=Big name or great name

Afoukwu=Big belle
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by deb(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2009
If Obama were in Nigeria, He would never have won.

Yes o! The kind of educated but backward thinkers that full this Nairaland will not let him
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by biolabee(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2009
na.com:

@ Sam Milla

I am glad i was able to humble the Old man,i can see that you are now talking in a manner that may justify your age .

it seems u are a cantankerous personality

take a chill pill angry
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Uchek(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2009
Asha, you are right. I got it wrong. I am used to Afoukwu (Big Belle)

May be because my friends called me that when we were growing.

Thanks for the corrections.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by ourland(m): 2:04am On Jun 20, 2009
I believe those FIVE people nominated merit the award!

However, we should try as much as possible NOT
to attack any personality.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by ourland(m): 2:06am On Jun 20, 2009
I believe those FIVE people nominated merit the award!

However, we should try as much as possible NOT
to attack any personality.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by ourland(m): 2:21am On Jun 20, 2009
They ALL merited the award!

Let us be mindful of attacking
personality, because tomorrow
can be our turn.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Builder: 4:12am On Jun 20, 2009
Sam milla, you trully deserve a legendary status for your post on this thread. u are trully my role model. long live milla
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Builder: 4:14am On Jun 20, 2009
Sam milla, you trully deserve a legendary status for your post on this thread. u are trully my role model.  long live milla
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by dayokanu(m): 5:21am On Jun 20, 2009
Eunuch Adeboye would give account for the traffic jam he causes on the busiest road in Nigeria
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Jakumo(m): 5:53am On Jun 20, 2009
dayokanu:

Eunuch Adeboye would give account for the traffic jam he causes on the busiest road in Nigeria

You have obviously mistaken Pastor Eunuch for a person who cares how many travellers are killed in the traffic blockade that his church causes every month on the Lagos to Ibadan expressway, as it has done for the past quarter century.
As a point of correction, that body count is regarded as a popularity index by Pastor Eunuch, and he has assured all his victims a place at the right side of God, after their battered mortal remains are scraped off the Lagos Expressway.

Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by AloyEmeka9: 5:58am On Jun 20, 2009

cheesy cheesy cheesy Na so una take style change Enoch to eunuch?. The guy get children o.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by dayokanu(m): 6:09am On Jun 20, 2009
Na so una take style change Enoch to eunuch?. The guy get children o.

Abeg free me the guy dey screw you? Well nothing is new.

I thought his name was Eunuch Adejale Adeboye,

The guy don tiff money finish abi?
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by AloyEmeka9: 6:13am On Jun 20, 2009
Why you dey call me hotfunmi seriously? Get your glasses ma guy.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Jakumo(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2009
dayokanu:

I thought his name was Eunuch Adejale Adeboye,

Enquiring minds need clarification on the issue of Eunuch's name, because someone else quoted his name here as Eunuch Adejale Adebole.  I shall now embark on a period of fasting, prayer and debauchery until this matter is cleared up.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by dayokanu(m): 6:21am On Jun 20, 2009
leave story me and you know. Seriously do you think people dont know. Can you change your style?. I can smell you from a distance.

You didnt fool me for one minute
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by AloyEmeka9: 6:23am On Jun 20, 2009
Suit yourself ma guy.  I dunno your funmi and am neither a woman nor  Yoruba. If you believe so, knock yourself out. it doesn't stop me from doing my daily business. Afterall becomeriuch accused me of being seun or one oguntemehin that owns nairaland. i didn't care to reply that, another accused me of being jona. i also think you are becomerich and obilamidi because your name syntax is a tally. Now go drink a death pill. You never know, i could be eunuch adeboye too.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by dayokanu(m): 6:29am On Jun 20, 2009
***deleted*****

I dont even know which of these names to call you. Choose one mami.

I cant remember the rest
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Jakumo(m): 6:38am On Jun 20, 2009
Will the REAL Slim Shady please stand up ?
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by dayokanu(m): 6:53am On Jun 20, 2009
Aloyemeka,

I would delete my post in 1 hour before many people see it.

I shouldnt burst your bubble mami wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by AloyEmeka9: 7:54am On Jun 20, 2009
Why delete them? continue now.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by jaybee3(m): 7:56am On Jun 20, 2009
Why are we all now ranting and crying foul when surely we all had the chance to help determine the outcome of the poll?

IMO, no religious leader deserves to be polled in a living legend contest as the vote will be subjective.
If the poll outcome was to be put on a microscopic lense and further analysed, i won't be surprised if the people that voted for pastor Adeboye attends his church and see him as their living legend.

A living legend should be someone that his or her actions cuts across all boundaries.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by AloyEmeka9: 8:03am On Jun 20, 2009
For 50 card?. Omo i no dey that stupid. Imagine Seun putting up such poll and demanding for 20 card per vote. naija sha.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by dayokanu(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2009
Aloy/funmi did you see my posts before I deleted them?

You be my paddy I nor fit blow your cover na wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Remii(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2009
jay bee:

Why are we all now ranting and crying foul when surely we all had the chance to help determine the outcome of the poll?

Aloy.Emeka:

For 50 card?. Omo i no dey that stupid.

Just like other polls and elections in Nigeria, people would not vote and they would complain about the results. The poll reflected the mind set of the participants simple. In future those who would want their opinion to count should participate.
However this result could not be taken too seriously since the collection base is SMS and only about 10m of 140m Nigerians are connected, about 7% even with 100% participation of GSM holders. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Wins PDP Bayelsa East Senatorial / Mohammed Onogwu: Dino Melaye Brought Violence In Kogi Election, We Have Evidence / BREAKING: Lawan, Akume Form Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.