Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (74671 Views)

Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? / 8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Ademat7(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2016
kamez:

Oga I was posted to a public school in a village. so all I did was to reach an agreement with the principal to be paying him 3k monthly. so I could find my way. but I was reporting for CDS regularly.
okay,now go minus 3k from 10k and ur sins r forgiven
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Adeyemi0(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2016
Nmeri17:
Ehen! cheesy thank you grin
yep smiley were you banished to that place?? wink
see your mouth... I'm posted to grace highland... Ishiagu.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by sinistermind(m): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2016
refiner:

tell us hw u did it nw?or wer u among dose yahoo guys

Well, I served in a Community where sustenance farming is more... I exploited the cocoa, garri, rice n plaintain agriculture there to my own advantage n that of the local farmers.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Masculity(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2016
Cutehector:
word of advice, if u want to save during ur Nysc service year, pls dnt serve in these following states

Lagos
Abuja
Rivers state
Cross river

my boss pls add this state Kwara aka dry hole.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Frankaka8(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2016
Nmeri17:
While my mates got choice postings at coys in the township, my PPA was at Ivo comprehensive which was more like an IDP camp sad I became the benefactor/grand patron/ foster father of the 16 pupils in the school and ergo was concerned with their school fees and used the change to take cholera and diarrhoea pills cry
PS: 14 of the 16 pupils were at least 3 years older than me. old ass men and women angry

On the day of my passing out, I used my last N100 to buy them confectioneries and left for the bus park dabbing my tears with the N35 I had leftover after my meritorious service to the nation embarassed
Ivo? As in Ebonyi state??
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Socketbet: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2016
Ginger dem wit how much u made during ur time so the chat will be more lively
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by shozillo(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2016
Kizmilz:
Am still serving though... Buh so far I've saved like 60k though I got a camera and a printer with the money + other money I had. I wish to make more money from the photography am into n also ma alawe..

Well done bro...the sky is ur Stepping Stone!
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2016
Nmeri17:
While my mates got choice postings at coys in the township, my PPA was at Ivo comprehensive which was more like an IDP camp sad I became the benefactor/grand patron/ foster father of the 16 pupils in the school and ergo was concerned with their school fees and used the change to take cholera and diarrhoea pills cry
PS: 14 of the 16 pupils were at least 3 years older than me. old ass men and women angry

On the day of my passing out, I used my last N100 to buy them confectioneries and left for the bus park dabbing my tears with the N35 I had leftover after my meritorious service to the nation embarassed
take it or leave it, dis is d first sensible post have read here... just had to comment...
may God bless u in return..
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Sasuwa(f): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
hardychris:
I need evidence please
ok [url=indaikeji..com/]click here[/url]

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by chumaster(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ay04z:
lol 500k nysc..wen ur daily intake i s 600 naira per day..
lol, yeah I know that
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by raph101(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dat NYSC na rubbish... I served in a remote area of Bauchi called warji... Two hours away from hell ... Couldn't safe much... Cos d state wasn't paying and d damn school didn't give a dime... Dey rather asked 4 our help... Back to back NYSC na rubbish... Barely returned with 30k
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by chumaster(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Electronzeez:

You have just proven your first class stupeeedity once again , indeed you are a fool..ish kid . a sensible kid uses brilliant quote from the likes of Achebe , wole soyinka and not a quote from a thug like olamide.

I am done trying to make you think , you can continue airing your flip flop comment .
and you are richer and more influential than Olamide? Madness! Get behind me!
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Femich18(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
harjayi:
pls what is PPA
Lokoja Local Govt Sec School...We Wre to be paid 3k every month but they ended up owing us 8Months allowance
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by damilareseyi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Masculity:

kwara no1
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Emyril02(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
still n presently servin in gombe state,stream2 batchA,my ppa s a secondary sch,am paid 3000 naira each mouth,if all things work out as planned,i would hv saved 186,000 naira at d end of my service year bein april 5th,2016.hw did i do it?u may ask,i was spendin 9500 naira each month b4 i started hm lesson.d home lesson n ma ppa fetches me a total of 15k each month,hv nt touched ma alawi 4 say 2 month,dats it.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Nmeri17: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Frankaka8:
Ivo? As in Ebonyi state??
no o Bro....the one in Washington DC metropolis
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Nmeri17: 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
namedonfinish:

take it or leave it, dis is d first sensible post have read here... just had to comment...
may God bless u in return..
Amen exponent one hundred smiley

bless you too unreservedly! kiss

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by butanep(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Stelvin101:

The only people I believe can save up to 200k and it's with serious money management are doctors who are serving in places like Lagos, Enugu, Cross River, Rivers and Delta. One full year I did my NYSC I didn't fvck, I didn't buy a bottle of beer and the money I saved is less than 50k

That's true shall. Doctors have higher chances of saving such amount or even more in such state.

Guy one year, you nor Bleep, you try ooooo. I Bleep, re-Bleep and un-Bleep. Remember say corper Bleep nor too require money but money must go shall but I never took advantage of my student for one day. I drink beer ontop people head shall and bought on few occasion.

My town was just boring and most time we came back from sch we re idle Couple with cold in that place. He nor easy to stay there without woman shall.

In all I still manage to save 60k...
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by butanep(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Masculity:

I disagree. Kwara state standard of living is low, just that the state doesn't pay.

You can save a reasonable amount in kwara state even if you flex because housing is cheap, t-fee is cheap n food stuff...

I served in kwara but the place is boring n dry.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Sammyblaq(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
mikkypel:

Don't mind them.. People who know nothing not serving sef using the thread as an avenue to post big lies
I believed those that posted the backup steps on how they did the saving/or got the money.
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Vikky014(f): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nmeri17:

LWKMD
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by butanep(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
refiner:

tell us hw u did it nw?or wer u among dose yahoo guys

You go like yahoo boys well well...

You be igbo girl?
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by refiner(f): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
sinistermind:

Well, I served in a Community where sustenance farming is more... I exploited the cocoa, garri, rice n plaintain agriculture there to my own advantage n that of the local farmers.

ok....lucky u...I hope u used d money wisely tho
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Rukkydelta(f): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Stelvin101:

I don't agree with you on this dear. It all depends on the state one is serving in, ur ppa and price of commodities in that particular area. I served in Benue State, ppa pays 2k, state governor doesn't pay a dine and they gave me CDS President on top the whole thing. The word suffering I went through is an understatement but i was able to save just N46k. I dont even know how i was able to save that money because some people borrowed money to return back home. NYSC should be terminated and the service money given to graduate to start something small. It's just a one year wastage of a person's life.

Hmmmn. Maybe you're to spending type
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by refiner(f): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
butanep:

You go like yahoo boys well well...

You be igbo girl?
lol.....na u I ask.......u self u go like busy body well well....
am from fulani tongue
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Rukkydelta(f): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
jaelz:

choi babe i don hear o but damn it's gun be hard to stay away from women like you

Take am easy oo.

Don't let a woman to drain you

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Sammyblaq(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
All of una wey save 200k, 300k, 447k, 600k etc. To the Gods.

My manchi served in Abuja and at the end of the service year came back with only his box.

I had like 4months allawee in my account till INEC started paying into that same acct... Juju.

I no wan reason my matter sha. #Itswell
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by butanep(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
refiner:

lol.....na u I ask.......u self u go like busy body well well....

am from fulani tongue

Fulani kor Niger nee
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by refiner(f): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
butanep:

Fulani kor Niger nee
na u sabi.....believe am to ur own risk... grin
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by hardychris(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
You didn't tell me you are Linda Ikeji grin that's good.
Sasuwa:

ok [url=indaikeji..com/]click here[/url]
Re: How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? by Masculity(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
butanep:

I disagree. Kwara state standard of living is low, just that the state doesn't pay.

You can save a reasonable amount in kwara state even if you flex because housing is cheap, t-fee is cheap n food stuff...

I served in kwara but the place is boring n dry.

lol. Save reasonable? Even if you flex Guy i served there too. Oyun LG. Apart from #19800 nothing else pls divide it by 30 i'm sure you will modify your qoutation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) / NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.