Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience (64373 Views)

Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Strahovski:

kiss Are you Igbo or Yoruba?
NO am a Nigerian smiley
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by adwaani(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Am I the only one that sees this girls wants to apply to YALE to study acting.like seriously of all the DRAMA schools in the world you want to go to a purely business and science oriented school as YALE.by the way what's your GPA??

3 Likes

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by SHAIBULIAR: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
i hope seun and his moderators will not ban me for reading this tongue
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by lieutenantHaven: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
U hv said ur own side of d story. But we hvnt heard from him. U enjoyed d shopping and all...u were considering marriage with a guy just within two weeks...it is unafrican. Rearange ur sef and move on. For calin Igbo guys or Yoruba guys demons... Dats madness. Anybody from any tribe can be bad or good.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by emmyw(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
cold:
The story doesn't make any sense
You are right, i guess the lady really need to wise up.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by emmyw(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
My thought exactly

I feel lyk some lowlifes are hiding under the aegis of women to spit vitriol on igbo boiyz.

Just imagine the irrational predudice of generalization, just bcs of her romantic misadvanture with a suppose igbo guy

"Yoruba boiyz are demons, igbo boiyz are devils".

How can one come to that conclusion when he/she haven't come in contact with all yoruba and igbo boiyz. angry
[/size]
Don't mind that attention seeker, she is already filled up with frustration.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by flokii: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
philfrey08:

LAWMA trash....
what the f==k do u even mean?
undecided
stupidity dey worry ur brain, eyes and fingers

idi*0t like you...

you can masturbate on 'yoruba demon' threads buh can't deal with facts

infact just get lost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Something tells me that this is a job done by some Igbo haters! And the mod who brought it on frontpage...SMH for you! If this was about yoruba guys now, the mods would have banned the person who typed it.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by suwalee(f): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by SkinnyDude(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
because he had sex with you.. when you are an FWB girl.. and he even paid you via the shopping, movie and free ride.. nne go and sit down.'

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
bqlekan:
My name is Oyelekan, I'm a Yoruba man and m not a demon tongue
correct guy my name is Chidozie, I'm an Igbo man and am no devil grin
bqlekan:
My name is Oyelekan, I'm a Yoruba man and m not a demon tongue
correct guy my name is Chidozie, I'm an Igbo man and am no devil
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by JaiKing: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
exactly what joblessness can course. I blame it on buhari
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Socketbet: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
Rubbish
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by gohzieh(m): 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:
Well the only Igbo guy I experienced is same,I believe her but I won't generalise smileysmileysmiley

BTW Igbo guys are still learners

#yorubademons are way worse

quote me with trash and see the bad side of spicy undecided

I quote you, what and what did the yoruba clan do to you! When he asked you out, did you run or not? When he asked you visit him did you tell NL or someone for advise!

Most times, I think when guys(yoruba) come to woe you, my dear think for a second what and what you want to have with this guy. are you willing to change your surname for this guy. When the going was going good, you never thought of the aftermath. I'm sorry if I sounded bias but the truth of the matter is yoruba or igbo all could be the same but what of your ladies?
The OP said, she is an FWB girl so how do you expect him to take you serious. You never mentioned how many of your needs he solved. Think of how many GOOD IGBO Boys you've turned down maybe he is not "having". The truth is that you can Never have it. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by drnoel: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Story for the gods. Dem Girls 4get that no mata how much u want a guy to be a keeper, it canĀ“t happen if that guy does not want to Keep u.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by McSquishi(f): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
That doesn't sound like a demon to me. It sounds like a relationship that started fast & fizzled fast. Sometimes you take a chance on quick romance and are married 30+ years like my parents, sometimes it dies as quickly as it began. No need to call the guy a demon for that. He could have been as genuinely excited about her as she was about him at the start but then his mind changed. They're both adults. It happens.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by omotoyossi(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
u cnt use one guy or one story 2 stereotype a whole tribe. see..blacks r jz stupid..pple r jz pple.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Emmahunk(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
I don't really see what this guy has done for you to call Igbo men names. You personally said you stopped flirting after meeting him. Have you stopped to think that maybe he stopped to offer you a ride in the first place because someone had pointed you out earlier as one of the notorious flirts on Campus?
You were readily available and he pitched his tent while it was convenient .
Stop complaining and think of how to be a better woman not a ready fvck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by much123456(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
U said it urself that you are a flirt and all that. So u expect good guy to come ur way. U should be lucky his an igbo that punish u for all the men u hv been flirting with. If God had sent a yoruba guy that means u are finished. Na for altar him go abandoned u. Olosho oshi. Lol
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Lobolintin(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
If you know me wella.... U go know say 98% of my ex re still my my pallies both married and single and engaged.....

Igbo dudes are the best...

I didn't see any ass hole in the guys behavior here babe
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
GurlFriend:
Yoruba guys have of recent been labelled as 'Yoruba demons' in the dating game. This phrase has nothing to do with ethnicity and everything to do with their heartbreaking prowess.

However, this girl took to twitter to dispute this. She says Igbo guys are worse than 'Yoruba demons' when it comes to shredding a woman's heart like onions on grater.

I really don't want to pass judgement so i will leave you to read and decide if she is right.

From bottom to top.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-3aPOjhgXJJk/VpNvTzwxh7I/AAAAAAAATuw/F527LSSvx60/s1600/3.JPG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-YHMbSgkMffY/VpNvWe82AVI/AAAAAAAATu4/vQ3UyrQGBPc/s1600/2.JPG[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZSzIwrkEoS0/VpNvYPGwFiI/AAAAAAAATvA/XqG3hJ72CFU/s1600/1.JPG[/img]
The kind of person you associate with tells the kind of person you are,I'm sorry! "show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are". I have men a couple of them in the past,I made up m mind to only associate with the ones with the best behavior-not all are bad.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by horjeh: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Huh peleeee ehn
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by funkyibodude(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
I've read this story more than 10times and I'm yet to make out any sense from it

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by misspicy(f): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
gohzieh:

I quote you, what and what did the yoruba clan do to you! When he asked you out, did you run or not? When he asked you visit him did you tell NL or someone for advise!

Most times, I think when guys(yoruba) come to woe you, my dear think for a second what and what you want to have with this guy. are you willing to change your surname for this guy. When the going was going good, you never thought of the aftermath. I'm sorry if I sounded bias but the truth of the matter is yoruba or igbo all could be the same but what of your ladies?
The OP said, she is an FWB girl so how do you expect him to take you serious. You never mentioned how many of your needs he solved. Think of how many GOOD IGBO Boys you've turned down maybe he is not "having". The truth is that you can Never have it. GOD BLESS YOU
shocked advice from above

you know me ri?
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by solonazzy: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
My thought exactly

I feel lyk some lowlifes are hiding under the aegis of women to spit vitriol on igbo boiyz.

Just imagine the irrational predudice of generalization, just bcs of her romantic misadvanture with a suppose igbo guy

"Yoruba boiyz are demons, igbo boiyz are devils".

How can one come to that conclusion when he/she haven't come in contact with all yoruba and igbo boiyz. angry
[/size]
Did u come in contact with every yoruba guy b4 generalizing all to b demons?..... Hypocrite
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by gohzieh(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:
shocked advice from above
you know me ri?
Hahahhahahaaha! Na your wahala I wan find.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Vyolet(f): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
I've never been heartbroken so I can't conclude on which tribe has the best or worst guys.
When you love someone, love with caution so who won't get disappointed.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Meanwhile...

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by Lanceslot(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:
love me my Igbo guys...proud of you boys gringrin
We love too baby, muah.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by busomma: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
Easy come, easy go. What were you expecting BWF GIRL? Park well joor.
Re: "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience by goodgate: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
iceberylin:
You don't repent and expect good things immediately...

FWB girl. angry
Please What is FWB? Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.