Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) (75209 Views)

Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) / Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by activefibre1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
m
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
He died by the power of magun.
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Beface(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
I wonder how his going to explain this to God.
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Spanner4(m): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmmm, this is strong! The sad results and consequences of Adultery
#remain faithful to ur spouse#
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Wishaky(f): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
tkpoint2:
Lol

wetin hin go tell baba God nau.

SMH for some people.

God: Welcome my son
Son: Thank You sir (both hands at his back)
God: But I am not expecting you soon, what happened.
Son: It was the woman that I was helping.
God: How?
Son: Sir, you said we should always share what we have
God: I see, Truly there is love in sharing. You have done well.
God: Okay, go and share the pit of hell with other adulterous men and women like you.
buhahahahahahahaha...God win.
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by missyadorable(f): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
caddylac:
'The door was locked from inside and they have to break in'.... So how did the ggirl come out, the workers and management hAve quesTions to answer.

Not all girls are human beings na

Besides,he could have locked the door himself after the girl left and died

1 Like

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
ewenla1234:
Meanwhile, Timipriye Sylva finally answers Buhari’s phone call
Listen:
Sylva: Hello Mr. President...
Buhari: Sylva you dont want to pick my calls again ba?
Sylva: Sorry Mr president, I was in the toilet.
Buhari: That toilet kill you for there... so you chop all the money we gave you and now u are...
Sylva: It is not like that, I chop beans last night
Buhari: You put yam inside?
Sylva: Na the yam wey you give me and small beans wey Tinubu give me I chop
Buhari: Sylva you dey mad? Who give you yam? If you mention my name again, I swear, I go send EFCC come carry you
Sylva: But e never reach like that now Mr. President ?
Buhari : I dont even know why I tell those EFCC to leave you, I for kukuma live you there as Tinubu and Amaechi advised .
Sylva: Sir you mean Tinubu and Amaechi...
Buhari: Keep quiet idiot. Why did you lose the election after all the plan?
Sylva: Who told u I lost?
Buhari: Fashola call me say him see am for facebook profile of Mfonobong Abel Ekene say Dick beat you
Sylva: No mind that stupid Fashola, why him no see am for him 80 million naira website? I no lose, Dick rig am
Buhari: Barawo! After all you promise us
Sylva: Hello.. hello. Network is bad I cant hear you.
Buhari: Mumu, 419, you will hear me when EFCC come

Ewenla4Youths.com
not funny at all. Nice try. undecided cry
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by missyadorable(f): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Spanner4:
Hmmmm, this is strong! The sad results and consequences of Adultery

#remain faithful to ur spouse#

But it's not possible for a man to be faithful
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Spanner4(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
missyadorable:

But it's not possible for a man to be faithful

It is very possible if only d man lives by Bible principles which forbids Adultery
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by pulsa(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
women na them kill am irunobobo and lady f see wetin na don do lipsrsealed.
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by enomakos(m): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
caddylac:
'The door was locked from inside and they have to break in'.... So how did the ggirl come out, the workers and management hAve quesTions to answer.
you sharp bro
the police need to questions the hotel workers

1 Like

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by missyadorable(f): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Spanner4:

It is very possible if only d man lives by Bible principles which forbids Adultery

Hahahahaha! Bible forbids fornication,how many couples abstain from sex before they are wedded? Dont people still tell lies,steal,kill,and all sorts of sins forbidden in the bible?

Stop deceiving yourself.Men like sex more than themselves.a man is ready to sleep with a strange lady and die afterwards than be satisfied wt his wife and live long!
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Keepshining(f): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
dre11:

A married man has been discovered death in a hotel room after he lodged with another woman.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/in-kenya-married-man-found-dead-in-hotel-room-after-lodging-with-girlfriend-id4545343.html

Pic: Body of the dead man taken away from the hotel premises
Only in kenya! This can not happen in my country where we have security camerals and watchdogs.
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wetin this guy wan tell God now?
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Joel3(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
wait a minute the door was locked from the inside and the girl was no where to be found. maybe it's only me seeing something strange here.

the man must have carried a spirit.
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by caddylac(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
t all girls are human beings na

Besides,he could have locked the door himself after the girl left and died

You mean she disappeared, if he locked himself after the girl left how come did none of the staff not see her ? They still have to answer.
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Toosure70: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
ijustdey:
he came into this world through a hole........

sadly.... it was this same hole that sent him to the grave
he broke record, after all nobody died of that hole in is generations.
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin anti_corruption angel visited him
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by vikeyz(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
She left n d door was locked from inside, i doubt she killed him
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by IamLEGEND1: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Vikky014(f): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
shocked
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by dammytosh: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
if a girl dey shout "Harder Harder Harder"

Give her transport fare and leave. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by morganwizzy55(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
After digging d hole, he decided to die in the hole, nawao for him.. But this kind death self, e no good to hear at all.. Adultery na bad tin o. Maybe na olosho wey get epilepsy or possess na him the guy jam
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by SSkillzzz(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
why are all these Kenyan stories doing on NAIRAland sef.....*sigh*....
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by TonyAntony: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
I pity his orphaned innocent children if he ever had. No matter how bad the wife's look, conduct or sexual behaviours must have been, it was not enough for him to have indulged in extramarital affairs. A lesson to randy married men out there

1 Like

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Spanner4(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
missyadorable:

Hahahahaha! Bible forbids fornication,how many couples abstain from sex before they are wedded? Dont people still tell lies,steal,kill,and all sorts of sins forbidden in the bible?

Stop deceiving yourself.Men like sex more than themselves.a man is ready to sleep with a strange lady and die afterwards than be satisfied wt his wife and live long!

Some men don't generalize, despite d losse morals we experience in this sickened world, there are men who are still chaste. Take it or leave it
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Tedassie(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Spanner4(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
missyadorable:

Some men don't generalize, despite d losse morals we experience in this sickened world, there are men who are still chaste. Take it or leave it I mean it
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by engrjacuzzi: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
gil Ellis....female coach of the year.
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by freshvine(f): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
A lawyer might consider to stand for Liar Mohammed on the last day of judgment before christ but this man... No no nooooooo
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by osikation: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
nice one.. deserved it
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by KB524(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
iteleaye:
The root of all men's problem is to.to...
So after reading every line put to.to at the end

U look fine just to enter...
U want money just to impress...
U talk cool just to win over...
U even fight ur fellow friends all cos of...

Now tell me, are we not all going to die cos of...
O BOY you wrote great verses,But why,is that thing too sweet like that,is that boys enjoy it more than girls?aaaaaaaa'aaa RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.