Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) (75206 Views)

Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) / Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by ijustdey: 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
Toosure70:
he broke record, after all nobody died of that hole in is generations.

are you sure none did die of that hole in his generation before "his"
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
seaga:
The only person that thought about the poor wife.kind of you
thank u dear

1 Like

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Fraih(f): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
The sad thing is that Men would not learn from this undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by LordReed(m): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
tkpoint2:
Lol

wetin hin go tell baba God nau.

SMH for some people.

God: Welcome my son
Son: Thank You sir (both hands at his back)
God: But I am not expecting you soon, what happened.
Son: It was the woman that I was helping.
God: How?
Son: Sir, you said we should always share what we have
God: I see, Truly there is love in sharing. You have done well.
God: Okay, go and share the pit of hell with other adulterous men and women like you.

Kai! You wicked o! LOL!
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by phintohlar(f): 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Amoshie:
What will he now tell God?
he'll tell God exactly wat tkpoints2 said
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 12, 2016
At least he died doing what he loved...go ye and do likewise
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by delishpot: 6:24am On Jan 12, 2016
iteleaye:
The root of all men's problem is to.to...
So after reading every line put to.to at the end

U look fine just to enter...
U want money just to impress...
U talk cool just to win over...
U even fight ur fellow friends all cos of...

Now tell me, are we not all going to die cos of...

No be force na. A man can choose to live for himself. No one is forcing you to live for anything jor grin not every man that has died, died for it.
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Hadassahisbae(f): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2016
lwkmd..everyday 4 d thief,1 day 4 d owner everyday each pussy,1 pussy sent him to his grave.
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Ikem4life(m): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2016
hell fire soseyi
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by seaga: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
thank u dear
As you know, you are always welcome
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Zoe99(f): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2016
Hell fire straight!No two ways about that!Ehyaa...bros sorry but nemesis caught up with u this time.
Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by dre11(m): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Keepshining:
Only in kenya! This can not happen in my country where we have security camerals and watchdogs.

Oh mah Gosh cheesy

Re: Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
A lady committed a crime and she was sent to court. The punishment for the crime was life imprisonment. She shed tears for help but to no avail. When the case was called in court she started weeping. Her husband, family and friends who accompanied her started weeping but there was no hope. But something happened. Before the lady could stand in the witness box a man stood up and the court room was silent. Everyone looked at Him. He was noble and gentle. He stood in the witness box and interceded on behalf of the woman. The case was difficult, yet He used all His strength, energy and resources to fight on behalf of the woman. After a long legal battle between the man and the accusers, the lady was set free. The lady fell before the man and asked 'WHO ARE YOU?' The next day the lady deliberately committed another crime and was sent to the same court. As soon as she entered the courtroom, she saw the man who interceded for her the previous day on the judgement seat. He was no longer a lawyer, but a judge. With smiles on her face the lady said 'I have come again' The man lifted his head and said 'yesterday I was a lawyer, so I fought for you, even when you were guilty. But today I am a judge and my judgement must be fair.' With tears in the ladies eyes she asked for the second time 'WHO ARE YOU' and the man replied 'I AM THE SAVIOUR'. Today Christ Jesus is our lawyer and redeemer, but a day is coming when He will give a fair judgement to everyone. JESUS IS COMING SOON, SO PREPARE TO MEET HIM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / Lawyer Shares Before And After Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.