Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

"Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" (41626 Views)

Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? / Why Does Everyone Keep Asking Me If I Have Ever Had Sex With A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by oglalasioux(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
How many of them? I need to know to calculate how deep you are into trouble if you don't run.

2 Likes

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wonders shall never end sha
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by scarr: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Really? Wow
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Simpletosexy: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
If u sleep with someones wife, definatly they will sleep with ux too. So b careful kiss
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Trapnews: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
shocked

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by izikjon(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Determine in your heart not to succumb to their advances and make sure you do not seduce them in any way.....
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by 1miccza: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
For sometime now, mature married women keep approaching me,and each telling me that they want me to become their special boy.I really don't know what to do.They keep telling me that am handsome,am this, am that.That they will take very good care of me.please am confused i really don't know what to do,it's not as if am a virgin,but why are they after me,i believe it's very bad to be sleeping with somebody's wife.Infact most of them are old enough to be my mother....please i need your advice NLder's...........NB:forgive my bad grammer

Yours is even easier mine is they have even traced me to my house unannounced..
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by SaAbbas(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
undecided are u serious
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by lastingdeek(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
hmmmm...den u need my product to fire from all cylinders bro!! check my signature below
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Laeroy(f): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Flee FORNICATION....thus says the lord....Flee all appearances of evil likewise....
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by free2ryhme: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
For sometime now, mature married women keep approaching me,and each telling me that they want me to become their special boy.I really don't know what to do.They keep telling me that am handsome,am this, am that.That they will take very good care of me.please am confused i really don't know what to do,it's not as if am a virgin,but why are they after me,i believe it's very bad to be sleeping with somebody's wife.Infact most of them are old enough to be my mother....please i need your advice NLder's...........NB:forgive my bad grammer

Stop these lies you and your like peddle on nairaland just to make frontpage

Haba!

5 Likes

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by free2ryhme: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
See what corruption has made a youth become

Lying from one post to the other just for attention

4 Likes

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Dimmy20(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Believe me....u need deliverance
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
and This Poo made FP undecided

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by baski92(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
My brother na your calling,,, the earlier the better
LordHybrid:
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Happiness87(f): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
lol, you are only going to attract more from your post,

meanwhile anyone from nairaland so that I know My competitors?

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by talktonase(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
If your pr1ck will make u sleep with a married woman kindly cut it...

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by RealSleek(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dis Op is delusional...he is an okay guy and he think he is super handsome...if u see pretty Boyz u will bow..no pun intended

4 Likes

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by 1miccza: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
cruzita:
which time lizard come dey form crocodile. abeg leave this super story for Thursday u hear .thank you

You no go understand as u be babe naaa,i don see wetin bad pass this OP so maa lo fo ju di oo!!!
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by punyanya(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
fyn boy abi,,u nid pple lyk pope,kumuyi,papa pyedepi n adeboye to do collabo chain prayers 4 one wk for ur deliverance,,cus d dmons bhind ur wahala dey naked
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Eddy2cute(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Well op I feel they have seen ur star and wants to take it. So beware. And as for the mods that push this to front page? Hummm now I concur with a nlander that said lalasticlala was fuvck boy, this arint worth to be on fp. If u like ban me 4 all I care
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by schumastic(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
like seriously this made front page undecided cry....very soon you will see so many annoying guys opening this kind of thread just watch angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by 1miccza: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
RealSleek:
Dis Op is delusional...he is an okay guy and he think he is super handsome...if u see pretty Boyz u will bow..no pun intended

Has he said anything to that effect?

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by plainmirror(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
cruzita:
which time lizard come dey form crocodile. abeg leave this super story for Thursday u hear .thank you

I don watch this particular episode sef. Dem show the scene for black and white, e b lyk na dream settings grin
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
The worst you can do to yourself is to sleep with a married woman who her husband is still alive. Op ignore them like Ebola disease.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Strech(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
DAT KIN TIN ABI?FINEBOY TINZ ABI?FEELIN TOM CRUISE ABI.PACK WEL ABEG!!! Ur yan deh smell.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by emerged01(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pray for your life. It is a sign that you may never prosper if you go about sleeping with married woman.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by RealSleek(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
1miccza:

Has he said anything to that effect?

I check his profile, and his signature..or personal words

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by 9jatatafo(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
How come these old cargoes want you to bleep them? Do you always associate yourself with them? Very funny. If what you are saying is true then you are very fake. U fine smalleys nor dey see ur finess!! Run for your life
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by fitinwell: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ur name self Lord hybrid - wetin be ur horsepower rating... Ur tin won dey carry heavy duty equipment... Wish u well.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Naveedah(f): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
For your mind you be fine boy cheesy cheesy You no even enter Top 20 of the cute AF dudes I know undecided better goan barb that hair. Shior!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / She Kissed Me And Walked Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.