Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

"Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" (41623 Views)

Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? / Why Does Everyone Keep Asking Me If I Have Ever Had Sex With A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by LordHybrid(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
asuustrike2009:
The best advice I would give you is that you should stay off completely from those women even if keeping malice. Prevention is better than cure
I will sir,and thanks for the advice
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Ijaya123: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
onatisi:

I was chipping in an opinion.but u need to try one married woman soon ,you will then realise I am saying the truth

Hope your opinion still stands when other men begin to try your wife as well.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by STILESGANG: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Some people just type for typing sake.How does this correlate with the subject of discussion?
LANREFORWA:
Find a job atleast, your mates are building their career and even thinking of buying houses in banana island ,building in parkviews, in choice areas in country, buying yatch, riding posh cars,some opening bussiness that their generation will b proud of, here u are thinking of married women after u. May b they are the wrong ones who feel they can feed you and felt that's the only thing uve got. Shame, change your level, go to school or find a job. You are not too young to make it. Google about young millonaire you b surprised the age they made it. Am surprise someone is still thinking like this. I don't know your location but I advice u to check out, parkview, omole, banana island, osborne,vi. U c handsome rich guys living good life. Am not surprise na old house mama they pussle you. Shame
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by BarrackObamer: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
May you be delivered form destiny destroyers and glory snatchers. My advice is run for your life.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by davewhizy: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
na your new year blessing be dis nah....
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by ipreach: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please dont ever heed to their persuasion, they only want to destroy your future

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by STILESGANG: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.You are a foo-l for posting his picture without hia consent
Rollar:
LordHybrid sorry oh, but na u be dis?? cheesy
See as hin face dey like decayed moin-moin. Bross I no go like see d kain market women wey go dey pursue you oh. For my mind I bin tink say na all dose old bankers wey dey find fine boi, na hin I cum c ur.......make I just call am face grin
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
For sometime now, mature married women keep approaching me,and each telling me that they want me to become their special boy.I really don't know what to do.They keep telling me that am handsome,am this, am that.That they will take very good care of me.please am confused i really don't know what to do,it's not as if am a virgin,but why are they after me,i believe it's very bad to be sleeping with somebody's wife.Infact most of them are old enough to be my mother....please i need your advice NLder's...........NB:forgive my bad grammer
D prblm wt dis nairaland is insultn sumone wen d supposd nt to. I happen 2 find myself in ur shoe, it frustrates me alot. Sum of dis pipu, their children respct me so much. God wil help me o
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by umehmj(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
For sometime now, mature married women keep approaching me,and each telling me that they want me to become their special boy. but why are they after me

the first i did was check your signature, and yes you fall into that category of potential preys for cougars. you won't believe how much buzz i get from them too. when i was younger it is the gay guys which i managed well. then all of a sudden the cougars began to come in their numbers.

so bro, it is a phase. how you chose to handle it is obviously up to you. again, forgive me but i think you are giving it a thought, if not you won't be confused as to what to do. may the lord guide you to make the right decision.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by lorelife(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
bros, i dnt think u wud like some guys sharing ur wife later in life. Plz dnt eva give in 2 dia evil pressure
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Championmanuel(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Well, my bro. Issues like diz can be more sensitive dan wat u might fink... Been handsome can lead one to unknown destination if u r careless... Desist frm such act!!!
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by refiner(f): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
onatisi:
Op,are you a fashion model? You look like a rapstar,nollywood star,Hollywood star. You are more handsome than 2face grin
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by refiner(f): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
onatisi:
Op,are you a fashion model? You look like a rapstar,nollywood star,Hollywood star. You are more handsome than 2face grin
gringrin... wicked...maybe op no dey photogenic....
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by LordHybrid(m): 12:25am On Jan 13, 2016
umehmj:

the first i did was check your signature, and yes you fall into that category of potential preys for cougars. you won't believe how much buzz i get from them too. when i was younger it is the gay guys which i managed well. then all of a sudden the cougars began to come in their numbers.

so bro, it is a phase. how you chose to handle it is obviously up to you. again, forgive me but i think you are giving it a thought, if not you won't be confused as to what to do. may the lord guide you to make the right decision.
Amen
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Mekyno(m): 12:37am On Jan 13, 2016
blesoh:
Ehen,are u really d one on ur profile,if yes #i comment my reserve#lol
Dis is pure advert to NLer gal, and u are promoting it.
Can sm1 ask he d full details of hw he meets/encounters dem? What do he tel dem? His greenlight/flirts? If it is true story bt i can bet its ADVERT.
Read d story again wit advert reasoning n see.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by mamaafrik(m): 12:51am On Jan 13, 2016
LordHybrid:
I kind of rejected that(IJN)
see you,on a serious note,there is more spiritual side to that thing you explained.....,haun,if you dont want kowe to hoot on your roof,HINT YOUR PASTOR ABOUT IT.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by oloriadejoke(f): 12:54am On Jan 13, 2016
stupidity:
*yawns*

Goodnight o jare!!
...Hmmm stupidity everywhere,oya here you go again
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by oloriadejoke(f): 12:56am On Jan 13, 2016
LordHybrid:
For sometime now, mature married women keep approaching me,and each telling me that they want me to become their special boy.I really don't know what to do.They keep telling me that am handsome,am this, am that.That they will take very good care of me.please am confused i really don't know what to do,it's not as if am a virgin,but why are they after me,i believe it's very bad to be sleeping with somebody's wife.Infact most of them are old enough to be my mother....please i need your advice NLder's...........NB:forgive my bad grammer
...peak it's in you...lolzzz
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by osakue18(m): 1:16am On Jan 13, 2016
LordHybrid:
bro, kindly share the love.. if you are not interested, I'm dude. That's my contact 08037364617. Give them my number as yours.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by genjutsu(m): 1:23am On Jan 13, 2016
Say a big "hi" to deliverance. I can hear deliverance calling your name.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by genjutsu(m): 1:26am On Jan 13, 2016
Say hi to deliverance. I can hear deliverance shouting your name.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by ayodele123(m): 1:38am On Jan 13, 2016
Run!. They have seen your glory & want to snatch it through sex
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by ayodele123(m): 1:41am On Jan 13, 2016
They have seen your glory and want to snatch it via sex. Run!
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by badonkadonk: 3:16am On Jan 13, 2016
LordHybrid:

U nid Jesu Kristi in ur life...
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by NemzySeries(m): 3:18am On Jan 13, 2016
#Rule 5: Fvck no man's wife xcept if dead
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 13, 2016
Did I see a 35 year old woman begging a 25 year old guy for marriage? shocked
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2016
STILESGANG:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.You are a foo-l for posting his picture without hia consent
Err, who's this brainless git??
Why do you underage kids like tormenting me, I look like your dad or something? Listen, you lil nigglet, slide outta my face 'fore I give you a reason to cry yourself to sleep in mummy's bed for the next 2 weeks, alright boy? wink

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 13, 2016
osakue18:
bro, kindly share the love.. if you are not interested, I'm dude. That's my contact 08037364617. Give them my number as yours.
HA!! cheesy cheesy
Dude! For making this comment, I will remember you in paradise grin
Mah even try the No, see if I fit send #1,500 recharge card tongue
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by osenidvdg(m): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2016
LordHybrid:
...My calling as in how?
For you asking after the statement you quoted here it shows you are not serious. So you don't understand what it means "that such may be your calling" ! Why seeking advise on such issue like this? Even devil knows it is not right to give in to such request.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.