Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

"Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" (41627 Views)

Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? / Why Does Everyone Keep Asking Me If I Have Ever Had Sex With A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Ijaya123: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
onatisi:
bro ,but honestly speaking married women are good in bed .

Talking from experience I guess.

May The Lord have mercy on you.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by LordHybrid(m): 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rollar:

No worry, if dem dey use glass, just carry magnifier chook for their eye. Na heart attack straight grin
Alright i appreciate
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by ibietela2(m): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
CR77:
No the trash is on back page tongue

I dey vex o
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by onatisi(m): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ijaya123:

Talking from experience I guess.

May The Lord have mercy on you.
I was chipping in an opinion.but u need to try one married woman soon ,you will then realise I am saying the truth
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Vikky014(f): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
For sometime now, mature married women keep approaching me,and each telling me that they want me to become their special boy.I really don't know what to do.They keep telling me that am handsome,am this, am that.That they will take very good care of me.please am confused i really don't know what to do,it's not as if am a virgin,but why are they after me,i believe it's very bad to be sleeping with somebody's wife.Infact most of them are old enough to be my mother....please i need your advice NLder's...........NB:forgive my bad grammer
LOL...MY DAD WAS HAVING THE SAME EXPERIENCE WHEN HE WAS A BACHELOR. ACCORDING TO HIM ONE EVEN BEGGED HIM TO MAKE HER PREGNANT THAT SHE NEED A FAIR CHILD...MEHN IT IS NORMAL FOR A FINE BOY. SO JUST IGNORE THEM
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by 1miccza: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
RealSleek:

I check his profile, and his signature..or personal words
Tor Op over to you oo
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Whorlley(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
For sometime now, mature married women keep approaching me,and each telling me that they want me to become their special boy.I really don't know what to do.They keep telling me that am handsome,am this, am that.That they will take very good care of me.please am confused i really don't know what to do,it's not as if am a virgin,but why are they after me,i believe it's very bad to be sleeping with somebody's wife.Infact most of them are old
enough to be my mother....please i need your advice NLder's...........NB:forgive my bad grammer

Notn to worry about. They only wanna give you scholarships nii
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
All these lie-lie children always looking for attention.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Peterdrumz(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
hooli:
born to be a sugar mummy's boy
y u dey talk like dis, na him destiny be dat bro dis is ur purpose on earth face it
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by fortune1968: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
sign of bad luck.older women ?why not young ladies . ?
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by HUMPHERY(m): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Run for your life!!! Your destiny is here @ stake! Remember the story of Joseph and Potifars wife in the bible. If Joseph had slept with Potifars wife, he would not have been the prime minister of Egypt. Brother pls run because of your great destiny. It is a glory stealer and more over attracts great curse from God. Is satanic tool against your destiny using those daughters of Jezebel.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by columbus007(m): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
KELVINXY:
maybe its ur calling grin
but brotherly why,why cheesy
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Letoma(m): 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Worst sin ever, O boy Borrow leg run, shocked
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by morganacanta: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
If you are that guy on your DP...then the married women are hellen Keller ( blind deaf and dumb)
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Obcglobal(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
ibietela2:
This trash is on front page?
it is on the middle page
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by betrani(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
For sometime now, mature married women keep approaching me,and each telling me that they want me to become their special boy.I really don't know what to do.They keep telling me that am handsome,am this, am that.That they will take very good care of me.please am confused i really don't know what to do,it's not as if am a virgin,but why are they after me,i believe it's very bad to be sleeping with somebody's wife.Infact most of them are old enough to be my mother....please i need your advice NLder's...........NB:forgive my bad grammer
please go for counselling and deliverance!
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by adewalesamuel(m): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
See gobe grin grin
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by ozimec(m): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:

Guy run for your dear life o. Your destiny is at stake here. Once you enter, you have kiss your destiny goodbye. Remember Joseph and Potiphers wife. Just imagine how Joseph would have ended if he had slept with the woman. Thank me later if you his to my advice.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by habiham: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Don't trade your destiny with money $ what goes rounds comes around
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by dikeigbo2(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Fine boy no pimple,this journey you are about to embark is suicidal and meaningless Don't mortgage your future and happiness on a stupid adventure. Wise up and get a life .
Good luck
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by mamaafrik(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
...My calling as in how?
ayakatayariyarioooooooooooooooo,haaaaaaaaaaa,dey've just triangulated your glory,what do dey need to do to unseal your data?,they transformed to married women and come to you in a SAMSON AND DELILAH manner,na so i come back from school ,see this bro. I used to envy den,a bro that used to be a fine ,intelligent and religious guy is now seen at shepe joint at 7:05am........,uncle obo has bin tethered by the people from home,MAYBE YOU ARE THE NEXT ON THEIR LIST,who knows.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by yemolexy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
ma sun lo olufegringrin
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by askakim(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
There are two things involved. 1) if they rich old ladies and they ready to reward u handsomely, go for it 2) if you don't want generation curse on your future children, flew.. You can choose one
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by lumeneng22: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Maybe you are destined to die young by thunderbolt.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by nwabuwa: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dicey..this should never be a one way thing.. I heard a lot of married women say they can't swear that their hubbies don't keep other women..my question now is: is it really wrong for a married lady to seek for what husband enjoys.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by nickxtra(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
You have not told us how you entered their trap. You did something before they started something. Pls tell us.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by kennycalls(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Read proverb 6:26. and give your life to Christ asap!
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by LordHybrid(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
mamaafrik:
ayakatayariyarioooooooooooooooo,haaaaaaaaaaa,dey've just triangulated your glory,what do dey need to do to unseal your data?,they transformed to married women and come to you in a SAMSON AND DELILAH manner,na so i come back from school ,see this bro. I used to envy den,a bro that used to be a fine ,intelligent and religious guy is now seen at shepe joint at 7:05am........,uncle obo has bin tethered by the people from home,MAYBE YOU ARE THE NEXT ON THEIR LIST,who knows.
I kind of rejected that(IJN)
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by LordHybrid(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
kennycalls:
Read proverb 6:26. and give your life to Christ asap!
That verse is inspiring
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ur pic or ah don bliv.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / She Kissed Me And Walked Away /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.