Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

"Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" (41624 Views)

Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? / Why Does Everyone Keep Asking Me If I Have Ever Had Sex With A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Icepresh(m): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2016
Lemme Help U Share ur Problems With Me
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by ceejay4real(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2016
Naveedah:
For your mind you be fine boy cheesy cheesy You no even enter Top 20 of the cute AF dudes I know undecided better goan barb that hair. Shior!

Why the beef? U get ish with the boy ni? Moreover, where's your own picture? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by lyterydim(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2016
utenwuson:
who re u pls? oh it's ur calling, don't run. away from it! jst sharpen ur earthrode
am telling you the honest truth the guy is posses
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by blesoh(f): 8:24am On Jan 13, 2016
Mekyno:

Dis is pure advert to NLer gal, and u are promoting it.
Can sm1 ask he d full details of hw he meets/encounters dem? What do he tel dem? His greenlight/flirts? If it is true story bt i can bet its ADVERT.
Read d story again wit advert reasoning n see.
That's why I checked the picture to really confirm his story but I was disappointed.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2016
If they were so mature, they wouldn't ask someone their son age to be their toy boy.

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Affable0709(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2016
as you are in that picture?
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by breakeven: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2016
Pls run away and do not look back if you want to live long.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by bluice2(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2016
LordHybrid:
...My calling as in how?

people you keep calling on fone grin
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by venus4cupid: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2016
Post your picture make we see how handsome you are.....
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2016
LordHybrid:
...My calling as in how?
womens call
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by 1kinggy(m): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2016
They have heard about your good works and they want to experience it!

My advice: Run for your life, they are after your glory!

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Mekyno(m): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
blesoh:

That's why I checked the picture to really confirm his story but I was disappointed.
ok, dats wat he wanted.....4 ppl to check it.
U were disappointed?.....ok naah
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by blesoh(f): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mekyno:
ok, dats wat he wanted.....4 ppl to check it. U were disappointed?.....ok naah
I thought I was gonna see a Ramsey Noah or Joseph Benjamin lol
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Mekyno(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
blesoh:
I thought I was gonna see a Ramsey Noah or Joseph Benjamin lol
haha....u sef. Wetin dey hungry u no dey naija sef. Wetin u go do/tok if u see us wey be 'complete black ugly' kwanu?....lol
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by adellam16(f): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
LordHybrid:
For sometime now, mature married women keep approaching me,and each telling me that they want me to become their special boy.I really don't know what to do.They keep telling me that am handsome,am this, am that.That they will take very good care of me.please am confused i really don't know what to do,it's not as if am a virgin,but why are they after me,i believe it's very bad to be sleeping with somebody's wife.Infact most of them are old enough to be my mother....please i need your advice NLder's...........NB:forgive my bad grammer
ode
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by blesoh(f): 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mekyno:

haha....u sef. Wetin dey hungry u no dey naija sef.
Wetin u go do/tok if u see us wey be 'complete black ugly' kwanu?....lol
I fit manage black. Lol
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Mekyno(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
blesoh:

I fit manage black. Lol
really, ok naah. Y did u check my profile (pic)?....lol. Yes, i caught u do dat.
Pls check ur mail. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / She Kissed Me And Walked Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.