Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

"Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" (41625 Views)

Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? / Why Does Everyone Keep Asking Me If I Have Ever Had Sex With A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by JanuaryTempest(f): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Maybe you need to moisturize your face a little more & improve your posture grin You must be getting a little wrinkled around the edges, hence wrinkled old ladies keep shuffling your way.

2 Likes

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Bros, na just your turn, just be prayerful ooo

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Damalex4luv(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
1miccza:

Yours is even easier mine is they have even traced me to my house unannounced..
undecided undecided
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by LyfeJennings(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
If U are a broke do it
The end will justify the means but remember God is not a forgiving God so He will punish U

But if U comfy
DON'T EVER EVER DO IT
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
For sometime now, mature married women keep approaching me,and each telling me that they want me to become their special boy.I really don't know what to do.They keep telling me that am handsome,am this, am that.That they will take very good care of me.please am confused i really don't know what to do,it's not as if am a virgin,but why are they after me,i believe it's very bad to be sleeping with somebody's wife.Infact most of them are old enough to be my mother....please i need your advice NLder's...........NB:forgive my bad grammer

Bro I think that's the in thing now o. Even though I have been fortunate they ain't married, some divorced or just single. One after knowing she is 10years older still begs me for marriage. Here I am barely 25.

The bullshit Is strong on many women these days.

2 Likes

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Jaymima(f): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sorry hybrid
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Royce704: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
"Do nt offend d wrong person"-Robert Green. Ur life will b beter, if u dnt sucumb 2 dis temptatn.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by PigMeat: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Every datings from the older women was a hit BACK2BACK
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by smoby(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
U no want money ? Abi u don dey crazy ni grin
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by unknown87: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
islandmoon:
start calling them mummy cheesy
Wa gbayi grin

3 Likes

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by teepsee(f): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
I thought NL has been upgraded, so such trash that's to be with lawman still make front page.

all ya lies was a hit back to back but this, leave it for lawman
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by marlx: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
maybe is ur destiny kiss
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
So people are actually wasting their time advising this attention seeker? Hian
People just open threads up and down, anyhow and mods won't get sense.

Btw celebrities keep offering me millions. I don't know what to do oo. Advise me o jare
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by haywhy911(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Chukzyfcb(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hehe, no be small fine boy oo....Oga no go kpansh married woman o, if the husband catch you or the pikin. Proverbs 6:34 : for jealousy is the rage of a man, therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Meritocracy: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pls don't emback on the journey of no return. Are up to 70yrs if i may ask. Lol
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by all4gud(m): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
There's something spiritual about it. Visit MFM nearest to you for deliverance
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Meritocracy: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pls don't emback on the journey of no return. Are they up to 70yrs if i may ask. Lol
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Kulas: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
ibietela2:
This trash is on front page?

I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by VISTIN(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
You just need serious Spiritual cleansing (Deliverance).
There's something in you that attracts them, not just your physique.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by ralphblac(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
change ur way of life,you gave them the opportunity that is why they are asking you to be sugar boy.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Justicealh3(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
For sometime now, mature married women keep approaching me,and each telling me that they want me to become their special boy.I really don't know what to do.They keep telling me that am handsome,am this, am that.That they will take very good care of me.please am confused i really don't know what to do,it's not as if am a virgin,but why are they after me,i believe it's very bad to be sleeping with somebody's wife.Infact most of them are old enough to be my mother....please i need your advice NLder's...........NB:forgive my bad grammer
Bro. Never U start commit fornication in Ur life, cos "LITS" Lord help U.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Toosure70: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Go ahead and do it. Anu lo ri gba. it is mercy o
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Obiwiz(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
You don't know what to do abi? Here's a piece of advice, go sleep with people's wives. Very lucrative and luck-laden career for handsome boys.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by blesoh(f): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ehen,are u really d one on ur profile,if yes #i comment my reserve#lol
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by samonom(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Young innocent boy need help, some are vomiting rubish, pls my dear run away from such women else you will be cage for life. Ignore all their offer & focus on your future, pray against any forces that is sending them to you, it is not ordinary, more discus with ur pastor not friend. U have a brighter future

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by teemon123(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Guy make sure you run for your life,they are devil angles and u need deliverance cheers!!!
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dnt let the devil use these women to block or divert ur blessings this new year ooo ooo. Dem be destiny killers, God save u from karashika
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by oismail(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Before i make any reasonable contribution lemme see ur selfie

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by LordHybrid(m): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Jaymima:
Sorry hybrid
Thanks
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
Lemmie have their contacts. After that, I'll advise you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / She Kissed Me And Walked Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.