Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club (62550 Views)

Black Girls Rock! / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
marieolae:
To be honest, this is what A LOT of guys think here. I've seen it for myself, where some black girls just think they're too good to be true. So all these people that are bashing the op really need to look at it from a different perspective. They don't understand what's going on here. It's paining me die because the 'nicer' black girls are the ones suffering from this.

The 'nicer' black girls will not want to have anything to do with such guys that react so badly to rejection that they resort to calling ALL black girls whores and bitches.
My dear,you will not want a man like this OP.He is very immature and churlish.

6 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by khiaa(f): 12:19am On Jan 13, 2016
4C2215131:

Hmmm...someone give that lady the keys to a brand new...what car do you want? Just say it and it's yours in fact get a chauffeur while at it (said with the facial mien of Clem Ohameze).

Lol I'll be greatful for any decent running car that is given freely. cheesy
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by komek(m): 12:53am On Jan 13, 2016
ambassadorgozie:
Lazy dis days

Summary pls!
Quarter baked graduate.
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by 360command: 2:07am On Jan 13, 2016
ipledge10:
Really...wow
yeap! Even the equatorial guinean babes na so dem dey misbehave for Spain..same thing for ivorian girls for France, 9ja babes dey do d same for UK..

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by ipledge10(m): 2:17am On Jan 13, 2016
360command:
yeap! Even the equatorial guinean babes na so dem dey misbehave for Spain..same thing for ivorian girls for France, 9ja babes dey do d same for UK..
the only thing I can think of is insecurity
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by marieolae(f): 2:44am On Jan 13, 2016
okay then smiley
beeserious:

The 'nicer' black girls will not want to have anything to do with such guys that react so badly to rejection that they resort to calling ALL black girls whores and bitches.
My dear,you will not want a man like this OP.He is very immature and churlish.
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by 4C2215131: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2016
khiaa:

Lol I'll be greatful for any decent running car that is given freely. cheesy

Like I said, name it. Lol
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by ayobase(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2016
Melsan:
Been a while
been around though. read and pass. how u dey?
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by DexterousOne(m): 10:00am On Jan 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:

One doesn't have to live in UK to fully grasp that you approached total strangers for a dance(they may have even mistook you for a pick pocket or found you creepy), and after getting turned down, came on NL to write epistles of bitchy lamentations.

We don't even know if your story is any credible, or if you are just writing out of pain.
You may have asked em and they declined politely,but instead of walking away, you started bugging them & they got irritated, & took to dissing you.

whichever it is, stop bitching, and black girls are not thrashy as you claim, but beautiful & intelligent.
this synedoche mind-set of yours don't cut it. You don't use what a set of negroes do to justify the whole..
Besides, half of the caucasians broads you deem superior envy Black girls. This is a fact..
Africans and inferiority complex. 2 girls turned you down, & now over 50,000 people on the internet are aware of it.
Your name should be Kim Kardashian.

don't create a thread like this again**

Half the Caucasians? Wow!!!!!!!!! Jealous of black girls? You even added FACT.

Tell me how you came about that figure

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Melsan: 11:50am On Jan 13, 2016
ayobase:

been around though.
read and pass.
how u dey?
Mi wa alright...hope you are good?

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nihilist: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
chic2pimp:

Loool... Bopsing Mandems!

Nihillist dem don bops u before? grin

lol me ke...

I said No to Dudu a long time ago bruv grin
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nihilist: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
DollyParton1:

Wow!!!
Sheffield a den of asylum seekers?
Gerrarra hia men!!!
You don't know nohum!!

Sheffield nightlife is not that great though and Naija girls in Sheff have always been dead

Once you do West Street\Carver street that's it...and there are no clubs to cater for Naija girls sef these days(Thank God)

And this is from someone who has clubbed in Sheff long enough to remember Niche, Empire, Embrace, Fontana, Static and Bar24...
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
OlowoB:

Read my post again, i have heard many stories like that. i experienced it firsthand last Saturday. they were just so rude and i did not say all black gals i said most (about 85%).

cheers

You heard stories, met two.
Now you are claimimg MOST, even putting %: 85%.
Op, your maths get kayleg.
Its more like u r angry u were turned down.
Wait a minute, if you think you have the right to go hunting for a girl to take home, they obviously have the right to walk out on you and hhiiisssss sef.
Sorry they have also heard stories about your type too.
Mmmtttttttccccccchhhhhhheeeeeeewwwwwwe.

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by ayobase(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Melsan:
Mi wa alright...hope you are good?

Sure. We bless God.
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Melsan: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
ayobase:

Sure.
We bless God.
Oluwaseun

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
IME/O, Black guys tend to be rude and boisterous in their approach, and yet somehow have a hard time handling even the most polite of letdowns.

9 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by seangy4konji: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
They are looking for money to send home to iya bashira alagb jedi at mokola hill and they think you wont help their ministry...

Its their mentality and its every where especially nigerian girls...

Next time sit beside them,bring out a wad of 5k pounds and buy 2 expensive bottles of nice champagne and call them...

If they dont smile sheepishly and start sucking you from the bathroom call me a bastard....

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Ngokafor(f): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Etisalat mb? grin .. because you managed to smuggle your idiötic self into the U.K abi? ..I wonder why David Cameron has not taken drastic measures in weeding out the lunatics freely roaming the streets.

You low self-esteemed blabbering reprobated immigrant.

If you had any sense of decorum, you would have emulated Sandra Bland & noosed yourself till your niggardly soul departs from your body.

You are a disgrace to manhood, a disgrace to Nigerians & a disgrace to every single villager that had to contribute their widow's mite in ensuring you were able to purchase that plane ticket..
It's not your fault though - the creator blessed you with a big head and a tiny brain, or why else would you shed so much tears just because you got turned down by 2 teenage girls grin
those 2 girls shoulda given you brain-resetting slaps.. You are one lucky coon.
grin

......I like you already for this comment...hot resounding slaps are what the op deserves not just hisses angry
....He has got some nerves honestly..not forgetting extremely childish,petty and rude as well...gosh!!
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by lepasharon(f): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Etisalat mb? grin .. because you managed to smuggle your idiötic self into the U.K abi? ..I wonder why David Cameron has not taken drastic measures in weeding out the lunatics freely roaming the streets.

You low self-esteemed blabbering reprobated immigrant.

If you had any sense of decorum, you would have emulated Sandra Bland & noosed yourself till your niggardly soul departs from your body.

You are a disgrace to manhood, a disgrace to Nigerians & a disgrace to every single villager that had to contribute their widow's mite in ensuring you were able to purchase that plane ticket..
It's not your fault though - the creator blessed you with a big head and a tiny brain, or why else would you shed so much tears just because you got turned down by 2 teenage girls grin
those 2 girls shoulda given you brain-resetting slaps.. You are one lucky coon.
grin

Why so insensitive to Sandra Brand fam
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Sagamite(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
OlowoB:
I will go straight to the point. I went out with my friend on saturday night(09/01/2016) in a club called Sugar Cube. Infact, anybody who has been to glasgow or stayed in glasgow for at least a year will definitely know this club. This is the club most naija artistes visit anytime they come to Glasgow, Uk.

We got into the club, bought drinks and told ourselves that we should chill till around 1am before we start dancing with the ladies. Immediately it was 1am, we started dancing with the gals, going to the different sections (actually two and 1 VIP) of the club trying to see if we will get any girl to take home. We danced with some white gals, some of them politely, with smile on their faces turned us down saying they are with their guys or they are just there to hang out and dance with their fellow white gal friends.

To the issue at hand, me and my friend still kept on, we insisted, we must see a gal to take home that night after paying £8 each to enter and buying drinks totalling almost £100. We moved ahead and saw two black gals and we decided to help their ministry, got close to them like we have done with other white gals in the club and guess what, they not only turned us down, they walked out of our fronts and hissed while going. I mean these were just average looking gals dancing close to each other, not holding any drinks and we decided to help their ministry. I mean why couldn't they turn us down politely like the other white gals have done? It took the Grace of God in my life and the Visa on my passport to prevent myself from pulling them back and slapping them. (yes i was that angry)

I have also noticed here in glasgow that most of these average looking black gals hardly talk to their fellow guys. Is it that they are looking for white guys cos of visa? but at least still talk politely to your fellow blacks.

Please i have seen many scenarios and heard many of such but this particular incident in the club made me know that most black girls (at least 85%) in glasgow,Edinburgh and other parts of Uk except England specifically London (due to huge black population) are just suffering from inferiority complex and they lack basic ability to reason well.

If you have any similar experience, please share. Some of those gals may be on nairaland.

cc: lalasticala, seun

Teespice:
Sagamite ooooooooo

where are you?

your attention is needed here asap.

Yep.

I have said this repeatedly on NL, yet some would still think I am just attacking Naija girls.

They just feel the need not to only say 'No' but to also humiliate the guy, but when they are past it, they now run about looking for husband, harrassing eligible guys with their usual "why are you not married", "marriage is good o", "it is immature not to be married" etc. Their friends would be trying to flog them by suggesting to a guy that "I have a friend that would fit you".

I am sure even these Nigerian girls were not the finest in the club but they are the ones feeling the need to insult.

Nonsense and alacrity!

OlowoB, when your eye open and you learn after being in the UK for a while, you will learn to mostly avoid these girls. Go for girls that are not black or blacks from Southern and Eastern Africa.

My friends hardly date black girls. Most of my professional friends end up with a white chic from Eastern Europe. Hot ones!

I have been to a black club in London before where there are loads of black girls but the guys just avoided them. No one was stepping. Absolutely fcking no one. The thing I noticed about the club was that most of the black guys there were professional upper class guys. It was not a club in the hood. These kind of guys would not let anyone drag them on the floor. They were there strictly for the black music.

As one of my friends said, he never thought he would see "The Rise and Fall of Black Girls" simultaneously during his lifetime.

Funnily enough I have been to the club you mentioned years ago when a company I worked for sent some of us to Glasgow for some team event. I was the only black in the group, so after going to a bar (playing rubbish music) and my Oyinbo colleagues had gotten drunk, I gave an excuse that I was tired at midnight and heading for bed.

Fcking went outside and asked people where I can find a R&B club, and this club was recommended.

I hit the club as a lone soldier. Being an extrovert, I made friends with some guys and had a ball.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by malubabe: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
ori nkpe alakori na im you be.. firstly good on the girls for avoiding your entrapmemt.. jus examime urself first.. useless bugher
. because u enter nightclub means u must find girl take home..start praying u never borm girl pinkin because ur sins will live behind you..
i domt know bout you but some people go club to dance and merry not to be taken home or exploited
face your book stop stupidness
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by lepasharon(f): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sagamite:

Yep.

I have said this repeatedly on NL, yet some would still think I am just attacking Naija girls.

They just feel the need not to only say 'No' but to also humiliate the guy, but when they are past it, they now run about looking for husband, harrassing eligible guys with their usual "why are you not married", "marriage is good o", "it is immature not to be married" etc. Their friends would be trying to flog them by suggesting to a guy that "I have a friend that would fit you".

I am sure even these Nigerian girls were not the finest in the club but they are the ones feeling the need to insult.

Nonsense and alacrity!

OlowoB, when your eye open and you learn after being in the UK for a while, you will learn to mostly avoid these girls. Go for girls that are not black or blacks from Southern and Eastern Africa.

My friends hardly date black girls. Most of my professional friends end up with a white chic from Eastern Europe. Hot ones!

I have been to a black club in London before where there are loads of black girls but the guys just avoided them. No one was stepping. Absolutely fcking no one. The thing I noticed about the club was that most of the black guys there were professional upper class guys. It was not a club in the hood. These kind of guys would not let anyone drag them on the floor. They were there strictly for the black music.

As one of my friends said, he never thought he would see "The Rise and Fall of Black Girls" simultaneously during his lifetime.

Funnily enough I have been to the club you mentioned years ago when a company I worked for sent some of us to Glasgow for some team event. I was the only black in the group, so after going to a bar (playing rubbish music) and my Oyinbo colleagues had gotten drunk, I gave an excuse that I was tired at midnight and heading for bed.

Fcking went outside and asked people where I can find a R&B club, and this club was recommended.

I hit the club as a lone soldier. Being an extrovert, I made friends with some guys and had a ball.

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
lepasharon:

Why so insensitive to Sandra Brand fam

I'm not insensitive dear.
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by khiaa(f): 1:23am On Jan 14, 2016
4C2215131:

Like I said, name it. Lol

Lol like I said, any decent running car, whatever you're able to give will be appreciated.cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by 4C2215131: 1:42am On Jan 14, 2016
khiaa:

Lol like I said, any decent running car, whatever you're able to give will be appreciated.cheesy

very well. As you can see I'm still up, putting in work to be able to get the finances for your car lol. Thanks for the well-deserved mood lifter as what I'm currently engaged in is for lack of a better term grueling.
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by DollyParton1(f): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Nihilist:

Sheffield nightlife is not that great though and Naija girls in Sheff have always been dead

Once you do West Street\Carver street that's it...and there are no clubs to cater for Naija girls sef these days(Thank God)

And this is from someone who has clubbed in Sheff long enough to remember Niche, Empire, Embrace, Fontana, Static and Bar24...
Aint concerned about the club life or party life or whatever.
Was referring to his branding Sheffield "an asylum seekers den"
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Alezy(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2016
khiaa:

wow...u still come here? ?
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nihilist: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
DollyParton1:

Aint concerned about the club life or party life or whatever.
Was referring to his branding Sheffield "an asylum seekers den"

You're not from Sheffield, are you? cheesy
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by khiaa(f): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
4C2215131:

very well. As you can see I'm still up, putting in work to be able to get the finances for your car lol. Thanks for the well-deserved mood lifter as what I'm currently engaged in is for lack of a better term grueling.

Lolcheesy you are welcome. Don't over exhaust yourself.
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by MK15real: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2016
Is only naija girls dat wud behave dat rude nd forming,those born dere or from other african countries wud surely be polite. U can't change a naija girl sl...ty behaviour even if dey travel to d ends of d earth.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by fireforfire: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
OlowoB:

my bad, i quite agree with you. funny enough, i have a sweet spanish babe o. God will help men.

Dis boi can lie!!!
Spanish babe koh , Pakistan babe ni.
y u no com carry her go d club ?
Stop all dis hyping, e no fit u.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by adaxxy: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2016
OlowoB:

Read my post again, i have heard many stories like that. i experienced it firsthand last Saturday. they were just so rude and i did not say all black gals i said most (about 85%).

cheers
girls dey fear blacks guys for London especially if you come from Nigeria,
because lie lie too full una mouth,
so no blame them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.