Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club (62617 Views)

Black Girls Rock! / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by claremont(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2016
@OP: I know of a guy who did the same thing you did, but in his case, the black girl went home with him and they had sex. The next day, the girl called the police that he raped her. He is doing 5 years in prison now. Fear these black girls outside London.

Go for eastern European ladies e.g. Lithuanian, Romanian, Bulgarian e.t.c. These ones in general are more open-minded.

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by doveda: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2016
Kingsteve:

Yes, you're right.
In fact, 99% of the time...it is purely for sex, but why narrow it down to 'black women'?
What about the whites, the Asians...isn't it applicable to them as well?
I just want to know why you made that statement: anytime an African man invites a 'black woman' it is just for sex.

I don't think a white man would approach you today and ask for sex today except maybe in tense environments like a club tge mood being right and all atm
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by doveda: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2016
claremont:
@OP: I know of a guy who did the same thing you did, but in his case, the black girl went home with him and they had sex. The next day, the girl called the police that he raped her. He is doing 5 years in prison now. Fear these black girls outside London.

Go for eastern European ladies e.g. Lithuanian, Romanian, Bulgarian e.t.c. These ones in general are more open-minded.

Oh please! How would you know what transpired? She could be lying and she could be telling the truth. There are many white women who have also made false allegations, do not pon this on black womenundecided

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Kingsteve(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2016
doveda:

I don't think a white man would approach you today and ask for sex today except maybe in tense environments like a club tge mood being right and all atm
Well, you shoulda been more specific in your previous posts.
You emphasised on 'African men' and 'black women'.
However, this thread isn't really about white men, rather black brothers and sisters...Naija to be specific.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by AAinEqGuinea: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2016
claremont:

shocked That's scary.

The fact that she was in his bed and claimed rape... and that was enough to convict that guy

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by igmacco(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

cheesy
.I wonder why guys always have to be the ones scouting & asking for dances.
besides, OGs never dance..na small boys dey dance. OGs just lean on a beam or something, while the chick grinds in front .. grin
Good say u sabi D way,, even Whitty chicks don code say na broke ass dey dance.. In all the countries i have been.. From japan to Malay from Malay to Australia na Whitty all the way or black southty girls..

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Slingshotz(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:
I will go straight to the point....

Immediately it was 1am, we started dancing with the gals, going to the different sections (actually two and 1 VIP) of the club trying to see if we will get any girl to take home. We danced with some white gals,...

To the issue at hand, me and my friend still kept on, we insisted, we must see a gal to take home that night after paying £8 each to enter and buying drinks totalling almost £100.

We moved ahead and saw two black gals and we decided to help their ministry, got close to them like we have done with other white gals in the club and guess what, they not only turned us down, they walked out of our fronts and hissed while going. I mean these were just average looking gals dancing close to each other, not holding any drinks and we decided to help their ministry. I mean why couldn't they turn us down politely like the other white gals have done? It took the Grace of God in my life and the Visa on my passport to prevent myself from pulling them back and slapping them. (yes i was that angry)

If you have any similar experience, please share. Some of those gals may be on nairaland.

cc: lalasticala, seun

Op i will go straight to the point having sampled peeps opinion

You tried but o jebi I'm not supporting d rudidity of those black gurlz but

1. u went to dance with d white galz first

2. Rather dan offering to buy them a drink u bought for urself

3. U sais afta spending moni u must take a babe home, dat sounds som brok ass desperate dude

4. Ur desperation led u to assume u wanted 2 help deir ministry so on d first refusal (thou rude by d gurlz) you drew conclusions...

Verdit is, ur game is weak...no hard feelingz broda 2broda talk cool grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2016
Truth be told,black girls over here are mostly ugly and lack of exposure are the order of the day on their side.

I always feel pity on them for being in a society full of beautiful people,I don't know how I would feel if am in their shoe.

And they're not helping the matter either.

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Jencejyde(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmm... interesting..

Ist rule CONFIDENCE!

2nd rule MONEY TO SPEND

3rd rule Dress well, Smell nice and put up a Big Smile!

And after all said and done, the rest is up to you if you get the attention or you are given the attention.

Coughs** from many years of experience in the game..**Coughs..

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by ronald4lif(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2016
sad
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Edmen(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2016
All this curse you people re sharing sha..op and his partner, just kiss and make up already
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2016
marieolae:
I don't know. A lot of guys like to stereo type black girls to be rude and unapprocable. I think it all depends.

I see
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2016
YourMain:
You met two girls ? You can hardly assume they're all like that.

A lot of English people especially those in London are really rude anyways.

True
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by ronald4lif(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2016
Is DaretoDiffer hoping to hear my thoughts on this?

You go wait taya sha o. lipsrsealed
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:
Wow Mitch alert undecided
Total bs right cry grin

Heheh i even know the club his talking about .. Girls dont take kindly to freshes as they call una wey dey blow naija accent for their ear ...
At least now they know all dat drink buying dont mean ish .. U still go home empty ... Note to homebased chics ..
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:
So? How will this epistle help me? I think ur pain op is that the black girls who are the runt of the pack to u, turned u down and not that they were being rude. You wanted to help their ministry? Like seriously? If you had taken them home you'll still be the one to open a thread calling black girls oloshos...smtchew! Pot calling the kettle black

#all the pun intended

Kai! I don die

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

Read my post again, i have heard many stories like that. i experienced it firsthand last Saturday. they were just so rude and i did not say all black gals i said most (about 85%).

cheers

You are moaning about your black sisters and their insults. Next time focus on the white ladies. They are good value for your £100 plus £8 gate fee...meanwhile checkout this pix of your brodas enjoying white ukwus.

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2016
YourMain:

Lol he should go koko bar hehehe they eat him up there ... London is wey worse aint nobody got time for that .. N besides sp nding £100 he will spend mor ein london club even buy for all her friend n not even get a number .. Its called bopsing or something not sure how th y spell it .
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by vicstar(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Lmao, all those name calling for my poor picture, thanks a lot dearie but I'll pass

ThankGod u admittedly said its poor lipsrsealed , I have not viewed it but rating from d opinion of several dudes I don't need to grin bae just do something abt it, my take tho

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2016
Next time op , go up north ...
Leeds, manchester all them side chics r easy there drinks sooo cheap infact u only have to look at them n they drop their panty ...

Or

Next time just go America u will come back with a few wives sef

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by ronald4lif(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2016
YourMain:

It happened in Glasgow not London and we're not even sure they are Black English. Could be international students and since it's a Nigerian club kinda they could be Nigerians. Why bring it down to Londoners? sad

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by macho44(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:
I will go straight to the point. I went out with my friend on saturday night(09/01/2016) in a club called Sugar Cube. Infact, anybody who has been to glasgow or stayed in glasgow for at least a year will definitely know this club. This is the club most naija artistes visit anytime they come to Glasgow, Uk.

We got into the club, bought drinks and told ourselves that we should chill till around 1am before we start dancing with the ladies. Immediately it was 1am, we started dancing with the gals, going to the different sections (actually two and 1 VIP) of the club trying to see if we will get any girl to take home. We danced with some white gals, some of them politely, with smile on their faces turned us down saying they are with their guys or they are just there to hang out and dance with their fellow white gal friends.

To the issue at hand, me and my friend still kept on, we insisted, we must see a gal to take home that night after paying £8 each to enter and buying drinks totalling almost £100. We moved ahead and saw two black gals and we decided to help their ministry, got close to them like we have done with other white gals in the club and guess what, they not only turned us down, they walked out of our fronts and hissed while going. I mean these were just average looking gals dancing close to each other, not holding any drinks and we decided to help their ministry. I mean why couldn't they turn us down politely like the other white gals have done? It took the Grace of God in my life and the Visa on my passport to prevent myself from pulling them back and slapping them. (yes i was that angry)

I have also noticed here in glasgow that most of these average looking black gals hardly talk to their fellow guys. Is it that they are looking for white guys cos of visa? but at least still talk politely to your fellow blacks.

Please i have seen many scenarios and heard many of such but this particular incident in the club made me know that most black girls (at least 85%) in glasgow,Edinburgh and other parts of Uk except England specifically London (due to huge black population) are just suffering from inferiority complex and they lack basic ability to reason well.

If you have any similar experience, please share. Some of those gals may be on nairaland.

cc: lalasticala, seun
Dem no gbadun ur koboko! Visit:www.adielem.com
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

It happened in Glasgow not London and we're not even sure they are Black English. Could be international students and since it's a Nigerian club kinda they could be Nigerians. Why bring it down to Londoners? sad
Yh i think they must be international students .. Thats y
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:
Wow Mitch alert undecided
Noted
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2016
So many shallow douchebags on one thread. smiley

D average white guy of a certain age is thinking of how to change his world, industry and country. And d average black dude is pondering about buying bottles, pussy & types of women. As usual.

Step up and do better.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by kachnov(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2016
I'm just here reading this post over and over to understand the point the Op is trynna make .So cus you spent £100 you must take some sisters home prolly for bleeping??

In the words of the NA,I think the girls applied minimal force(hiss) on your sorry broke ass.
Next time listen to fergies "if you aint got no money take your broke ass home" song before going clubbing.*cheers mate*

8 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by ronald4lif(m): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Yh i think they must be international students .. Thats y

Definitely. And foreign students are not known to date blacks. They are targeting white natives who they can tie down with marriage/pregnancy so as to regularise their immigration status.

Another scenario is that they could be call girls and thought the OP and his friend weren't tuśhy enough. In Naija clubs here in London we have many of such girls who visits and they look at a guy based on his attire and dressing to assess if you can pay well before giving you a listening ear.

When you're well tushed and didn't come with a babe to the club they would even be the ones to throw themselves at you.
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by amtaken(f): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2016
You are a very rude person, that's why those girls were rude to you too. Look at the way you have been insulting this lady for voicing out her opinion.

Where are your manners?

I don't wanna say that you lack home training because you may even be from a good home.
OlowoB:

you should have simply ignored if you couldn't take time out to read the post properly.

cheers.

looks at her pics again, pace palm. no need wasting my time on you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by 4C2215131: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2016
marieolae:
I don't know. A lot of guys like to stereo type black girls to be rude and unapprocable. I think it all depends.

Truth be told, the average black girl is rude and unapproachable. The stereotype is as a result of this
It happens everyday to folks. Why they are this way?...so angry at the world and stuff...

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2016
nah....ugliness isnt a reason for not accepting an offer to dance! undecided

so I will stick to the bad breath.! grin grin

kaziblake:
Maybe he is very ugly
Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by 4C2215131: 11:36am On Jan 12, 2016
OlowoB:

Big brethren, i have no problem with them turning us down, my actual problem is the way they rudely turned guys down. Come on, there are better ways of saying no.

and to your last question, we made do with other two correct gals.one polish and another romanian gal.

Big Up!

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club by amtaken(f): 11:37am On Jan 12, 2016
"Can be able"??
OlowoB:

at least i wouldn't end up fucking a dirty looking bitch like you, please go get a job, i mean a real job and not the other job you do with your mouth on a daily basis so you can be able to at least use thread to do your hair under the tree.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.