Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch (6612 Views)

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by biola44: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2009
:-x
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Tonyet1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2009
@mitchel89

i hate to believe you are not one of those girls i c around my hood, guess what? we've learnt to ignore them , you know y? because a bitch is a bitch anytime anyday

who's a bitch?

1. a bitchas got no respect for herself, so y should she respect others

2. a bitch is dirty, dirty the way they talk, dirty in their act and dirty to their lingerie

3. a bitch is childish, they look childish, behave childish

4. a bitch rants, even when peeps try creating a peaceful scene, a bitch still brings up her smoke smelly fire from her gaad forsaking mouth

5. big boys avoids bitch, because bitches are cheap, they suck big time

6. a bitch is a disgust to their colleagues, to their supposedly acquitances and the society at large

7. a bitch is contra, real babes dont sleep around with ladies, because real babes are natural and adored , a bitch out of frustration goes for same sex

8. a bitch is ugly, ugly from the hair to the sole of her feet, even the fingers she uses to type

i can go on and on, but u know what, big Gz believe that bitches like u aint worth the stress to write back even when she(bitch) reads this and reply

piss off asshole
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2009
tonye-t:

@mitchel89

i hate to believe you are not one of those girls i c around my hood, guess what? we've learnt to ignore them , you know y? because a bitch is a bitch anytime anyday

who's a bitch?

1. a bitchas got no respect for herself, so y should she respect others

2. a bitch is dirty, dirty the way they talk, dirty in their act and dirty to their lingerie

3. a bitch is childish, they look childish, behave childish

4. a bitch rants, even when peeps try creating a peaceful scene, a bitch still brings up her smoke smelly fire from her gaad forsaking mouth

5. big boys avoids bitch, because bitches are cheap, they suck big time

6. a bitch is a disgust to their colleagues, to their supposedly acquitances and the society at large

7. a bitch is contra, real babes dont sleep around with ladies, because real babes are natural and adored , a bitch out of frustration goes for same sex

8. a bitch is ugly, ugly from the hair to the sole of her feet, even the fingers she uses to type

i can go on and on, but u know what, big Gz believe that bitches like u aint worth the stress to write back even when she(bitch) reads this and reply

piss off asshole

You didn't answer my question. Why did you edit your post?
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by tboy1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2009
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by biola44: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2009
tboy1:

Thank You Bro
I've neva disrespected anyone on this forum but this brat really took the piss with her reply.
To simplify all what i wrote: The poster is looking for attention and the best way is to ignore him, if u keep going back and forth with him, he wont stop. Dat all i wrote oooooo, before the silly idiot replied me.
Razz girl,  who is the AssLicker
Your oldest brother is the oloshi and if u dont have one then we both know who wears the oloshi crown - you dis demented piglet.

Ahahahhahahha! You can do better!
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Busybody2(f): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2009
Well, not gloating, but I can confidently say that my twin Sister Amebo has not committed any crime by being the boss and a tigress in bed so horse-wee, keep it coming, or is that all you got wuss

@ Igwe
That is not me, that is my twin Sister, honest
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by OBNOXIOUS: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2009
This is totally disgusting the way you guys are using foul languages and saying very unprintable things angry You should learn to respect your selves and avoid using profane words and accuse people falsely. I am not happy with all of you and you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves!

What then makes you different from the famous nairaland bitches?

Respect your self and ensure decorum reigns! Nonsense! angry
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by oyinda3(f): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2009
NL has become male versus female. na wa o why can't we all just get along cry cry
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by tpiah: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2009
omo ibo papa igbo, watch yourself and quit following me all over this place.

get my name off your freaking mouth if you no want make something blast your jobless behind.

last warning.

and stop confusing me with your streetwalking relatives. You fit born me, fool.
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2009
Yes, get it str8.

Don't fall for me. . . .NEXT! kiss
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Kamsonwill(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2009
I noticed too that some nairalander girls are turning this forum to something else.
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Igwe9(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2009
Busy_body:

Well, not gloating, but I can confidently say that my twin Sister Amebo has not committed any crime by being the boss and a tigress in bed so horse-wee, keep it coming, or is that all you got wuss

@ Igwe
That is not me, that is my twin Sister, honest
It crossed my mind, but as they say, i no fit vouch for you, sad  monkey carry him pikin for back  when him pikin pluck apple, leakam finish him mama no know. grin smiley
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by ElRazur: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2009
Interesting thread, interesting observations.

Anyway, the main reason I am posting is to ask a question - Is Tpiah really a woman
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by tpiah: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2009
actually, no.
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by oyinda3(f): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2009
ElRazur:

Interesting thread, interesting observations.

Anyway, the main reason I am posting is to ask a question - Is Tpiah really a woman

tpiah:

actually, no.

buwahhahhahahhhhhheheheshsh  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OBNOXIOUS you have to come and explain this to us o.  I have been wondering the same thing all along.

unless tpiah is really a woman. I can't guess the gender undecided
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by ElRazur: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2009
tpiah:

actually, no.

Are you sure?  grin

Why would he want to refer to you as a woman?  

No problem if you are a woman though. It puts a lot of things into perspective for me though. smiley
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by whitelexi(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2009
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Tudor6(f): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2009
OBNOXIOUS thank you for your heavenly wisdom!
Your post contains more relationship tips than the useless bible or koran. . .
I'll be sure to screen my girls using your criteria. Wouldn't wanna get messed up by a BITCH. cheesy wink
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Igwe9(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2009
whitelexi:

I AM BACK!!!  WOOO - HOOOO!!!
welcome back,  grin grin grin

Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2009
Dude, I am more #5 than #4. When you let a dude pay for shit, they expect something in return. Get your facts straight, son

what # is Karma Mod?  smiley
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by tpiah: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2009
ElRazur:

Why would he want to refer to you as a woman?

I'm quite clueless about his motives, myself.
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by cold(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2009
signing in I kept seeing Cold,cold,cold towards the latter part of the write up grin shld i be reading between the lines undecided
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2009
cold:

signing in I kept seeing Cold,cold,cold towards the latter part of the write up grin shld i be reading between the lines undecided
No jare smiley
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by oyinda3(f): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2009
tpiah:

I'm quite clueless about his motives, myself.

the dude hates women. so if he hates your post, it means you must be a woman.  undecided i'm sure if he knew you were a guy he would react differently (see his post below).
the mix up just goes to show how much of a misogynist he is.

This is totally disgusting the way you guys are using foul languages and saying very unprintable things Angry You should learn to respect your selves and avoid using profane words and accuse people falsely. I am not happy with all of you and you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves!

What then makes you different from the famous nairaland bitches?

Respect your self and ensure decorum reigns! Nonsense!

this is his post to the men of the house. smh
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2009
Okay i thought this was fun but it's becoming too sexist for my liking.Let's all be matured and sort shit out.Will be back.Also you guys free michelin89.
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by honeric01(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2009
Uhm
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Bim4u: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2009
Whao dats some stupid shit on this thread.
I used to so enjoy coming on Nairaland to get info regarding relationship problems and different view but now it turn to stupid thread,
If Obnoxious hasn't got any other thing to write abeg pls ban him from Nairaland until he promises to behave or moderator should even lock the the write up jare,
His post are always very offensive even to me dat he hasn't written anything about,
You should respect women more abi you not get Mama ni and even if you don't then go bury your head in the sand and stop coming unto this thread to write rubbish or maybe the moderators can creat a post for you and also people dat behave like you to write u stupid rubbish,
Naming people's name under the post is too insultive,u know them or not,it totally very wrong Abeg,
Abi u bi small pikin, long hiss,
I think i even know what to do,
if a thread is created with your name i would just not bother to read it becos i can just imagine the rubbish you would write
Writing and creating thread with no common sense at all.
Not that giving info about babes that are very unruly or bad mannered isn't good but terming girls as bitches and other fowl languages are so wrong and labelling people in the forum is the height of disrespect.
Either your joking or not
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Busybody2(f): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2009
oyinda.:

the dude hates women. so if he hates your post, it means you must be a woman. undecided i'm sure if he knew you were a guy he would react differently (see his post below).
the mix up just goes to show how much of a misogynist he is.

Hahaha Tpia fooled you too, lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2009
Nairaland has changed it used to be a place you meet and be friendly with people now the romance section is now a sexist battle ground everyone to his sex.How sick and fcked up.
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by honeric01(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2009
Uhm
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Busybody2(f): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2009
Why do i keep feeling the ones who doth protesteth the loudest are secretly wishing they were obnoxious enough to be in OBNOXIOUS's shoes cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of / Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? / Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.