Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch (6613 Views)

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2009
Kamsonwill:

I noticed too that some nairalander girls are turning this forum to something else.

Romance Section has hi-jacked by silly girls polluting threads with senseless replies. Don't know their problem,   angry

Has been turned to where people beef them selfs and some idiot guys too exchange words with them, they want to turn this section to MARKET SQUARE!! wetin? una know get market for una area?

If you don't have better things to say, is it compulsory for you to contribute/comment on threads been posted.?

Make them GET SENSE!
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2009
faakay:

Romance Section has hi-jacked by silly girls polluting threads with senseless replies. Don't know their problem,   angry

Has been turned to where people beef them selfs and some idiot guys too exchange words with them, they want to turn this section to MARKET SQUARE!! wetin? una know get market for una area?

If you don't have better things to say, is it compulsory for you to contribute/comment on threads been posted.?

Make them GET SENSE!

Wetin you contribute to this thread now, omo sense?
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by platinumnk(f): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2009
michelin89:

Wetin you contribute to this thread now, omo sense?

Good.

I cant stand hypocrites, the ones who use a post to complain about about people posting. tongue

Lead by example tongue
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by presido1: 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2009
Hehehehehe not again today grin grin
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by dpat60: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2009
some pple go de talk, nonsense
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by SweetT1: 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2009
@Poster

You forgot - If she won't pick up her phone in your presence!!
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by jalether(m): 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2009
To be honest, the poster was spot on with his analysis however the underlying motive behind

the post is what m not feeling other than that, good job
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by patwhizkid(f): 4:27am On Jun 20, 2009
Tee hee hee
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by oyinda3(f): 5:00am On Jun 20, 2009
Sweet T:

@Poster

You forgot - If she won't pick up her phone in your presence!!

how tall are u sef? giant
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by honeric01(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2009
At least every girl living on planet earth have one or more of these traits in them so is it new?
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Koncept(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2009
I'm beginingto ask my self questions,
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by marmaduke: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2009
Now that we know the traits of most of these women exhibiting these bitchy traits and syndromes, how do you cure them from such bitchiness because virtually every girl i know has 3 or more of these traits but some Men say their wives are totally humble and caring.

Is it that we Men end up searching for the wrong ones and how do you avoid them?

I have had my own fair share of women i trusted and loved but their bitchiness makes me just call off future proposals to women and it keeps re-occuring and re-occuring! undecided
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2009
learn to suck pipes then, you wont have to deal with women cheesy
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by ono(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2009
Wow! This is truly an interesting piece.
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by 190yaris1: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
there are new bitches around

the ones mentioned are probably expired or dead or sometin~
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Dewdeuces(f): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2009
cry i shall work hard to get myself on that list grin lol
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by ochukoccna: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2010
Gosh!
What can I say?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by luvbooks(f): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by waleski(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2010
Why do people resurrect dead threads as if it was nt controversal enugh last yr *walks out of thread shaking head in disbelief sad
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Kgdavid(m): 12:49am On Mar 09, 2010
interesting read. name calling by the op wasn't quite on though.
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by Tinksh(f): 1:09am On Mar 09, 2010
Romance Really?? Seems more like War between men and women. Very entertaining though but i wonder why everyone is so angry!! Chill!!
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by mamagee3(f): 1:21am On Mar 09, 2010
All these things mentioned by the poster are all infatuations. . .
You simply know them by her attitude and her behaviour, simple!
There are no add-ons to it
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by pleep(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Haha... this is an interesting thread. All these chicks are dead now tho, someone needs to make the new addition
Re: Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch by pongwa(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
all of una be ode jor, plus op and those wey reply including me sef. Wetin be our own sef......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Top Signs That A Female Student Is In Love With Her Teacher?? / Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service / Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.