Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy (2378 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red / Sex: This Girl Wants Her Married Pastor Badly. See What She Did / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by diva90: 2:46am On Jan 18, 2016
Not true! My husband wasn't the richest suitor that I had yet I accepted his proposal. I had extremely rich men at my feet promising me the world but I set all that aside because I knew that even with all those riches I would not have peace of mind because of the type of men they were. Yes money matters but it's not all about the money! there are some women out there who are ready to support their men and build with them. Lastly I never advise any woman to totally rely on any man's wealth. ladies, have your own money and investments, you will thank yourself later.

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 18, 2016
diva90:
Not true! My husband wasn't the richest suitor that I had yet I accepted his proposal. I had extremely rich men at my feet promising me the world but I set all that aside because I knew that even with all those riches I would not have peace of mind because of the type of men they were. Yes money matters but it's not all about the money! there are some women out there who are ready to support their men and build with them. Lastly I never advise any woman to totally rely on any man's wealth. ladies, have your own money and investments, you will thank yourself later.

In short , He has the prospects of making it sooner or later before you said 'I do' right?
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by kilode100(f): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
rhema4u:

happy new year hey .... you were MIA during the holidays. I missed you

Hey... Wassup?
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by kaziblake(f): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
kilode100:

I have the goods that rich men are looking for. I am not a liability like that o.. It's just that the lifestyle I'm used to, even if I work 24/7, e no go reach.

The rich men ain't complaining, so, wetin be your own?..
Poor people sha...
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
kilode100:

Hey... Wassup?
I'm good thanks, you?

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry A Rich Guy by Naboo(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Can a woman make a man a millionaire? Yes, she can if the man is a billionaire. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened After Her Teacher Gave It To Her. / UNILAG Graduate Who Scored 5.0 CGPA: I Have No Girlfriend All Through School / Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.