Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady (91039 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by otokx(m): 7:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Nigeria is a great country.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2016
probably he married her becos she is a Nigerian, But i believe the main reason why he married her is becos she has enticed him with delicacies of delicious Nigerian meals and taught him how to use star beer to step the food down...

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by mcpapillo(m): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2016
All these girls shouting nigerian girls rock, be a bad girl and see if any man would be proud to write about y'all like this... Mtseew

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by oluwazino(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2016
lanicky:
Nigerian girls rock! grin
Rock fire angry grin grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by successinlife: 7:39am On Jan 14, 2016
The best thing in a marriage life is to meet the right person,no country is perfect either whites or blacks but i can vouch for naija girls the problem with many these days is the hussle and eager to succeed which has turned our ladies morale esteem low but in terms of taking good care of a man that has the means naija ladies rocks,imagine our arrays of foodstuffs,our sense of humour,our dressings and lastly naija knows how to pemper husbands if the means is there,the only but is our eyes for ''ego,kudi,owo'' all in all naija no dey carry last.Ride on Oyinbo man.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2016
So what should we expect of cossy's husband oooo. Me I deh fair oooo

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by cardoctor(m): 7:54am On Jan 14, 2016
Mugu or maga?
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2016
lanicky:

Your monicker explains it all.

Yh...nothing much about Naija Girls, but there's absolutely nothing at all about Jungle guys.
and you think you make some sense?

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by DavidEsq(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2016
lanicky:
Nigerian girls rock! grin
Not exactly; its Urhobo babes that rock! Read the comment again. All the Urhobo babes in the house, put your twos up!!!!! *In Phyno's voice* Yeah!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by mekybabe1: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2016
God please bless me with a white man as my husband cos they are better lovers o.

3 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by lanicky(f): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2016
oluwazino:
Rock fire angry grin grin

tongue
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by lanicky(f): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2016
DavidEsq:

Not exactly; its Urhobo babes that rock! Read the comment again. All the Urhobo babes in the house, put your twos up!!!!! *In Phyno's voice* Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Yoruba girl's rock. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by CioAngels(f): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2016
I sincerely pray it is a natural love, Hee, nigerian women, i fear themoooo. May God save our sons from evil women.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by DavidEsq(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2016
That's my Bae's family. Omonefe hails from kokori. My bae can cook die!!!! I no fit maintain my small grabness because of the food o! Guess what! She is also from *in a white man's accent* kokori.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by STILESGANG: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2016
mekybabe1:
God please bless me with a white man as my husband cos they are better lovers o.
God will bless you with a white man that will bash your low self esteem skul into a wall.Spits!
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2016
hollandis:

Let me guess ,you also stay in the states .You want me to come smoking so you can exchange words .
Sorry you are a Muslim,GTFO .And years I am a bigot .Mutherfcuker
I wouldn't have dignified you with a response but airhEead like you is the reason the world is in chaos today. Learn to be polite in ur discussions and stop throwing tantrums when your ignorance is exposed. Just learn and move on, You hate Nubian113 because she's a Muslim? Well I love her because she's a Muslim and an intelligent one for that matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2016
naxman:
Oyibo, l want to bliev dat ur wife is nt a KOGITE

if she is frm kogi am sure u wl prefer to stay in 9ja ful time.

Nairalanders if ur babe/wife is nt frm kogi am SORRY you r still single.....
get a life dude stop stereotyping and exposing your lack of knowledge
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by adamuabdussamad(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Valeree:
the man is happy in his marriage no doubt, but this doesn't sound like what a white man would write.. seems like the wife is speaking through the husband. I'm just saying.
He spent a lot of time in Nigeria too.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by ogmaskman: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2016
ronald4ever:

I think he's just stating the benefits of marrying a Nigerian, not the reason he got attracted to her and married her. Both aren't same.

Except, people now get attracted to people and fall in love with them based on their country of origin then I'd say I'm learning that for the first time and I daresay is a wrong reason to fall in love.

Unfortunately, Mr Lynch dis not give us room to assume in his write up.
In his words, he said he married her for the benefits. Benefits here can also be seen as reasons. . He said he enjoys Nigerian delicacies which for me, is more of a reason than a benefit. He has benefited thru coaching and mentoring of the wife, but befor then he had reasons to marry a Nigerian.

Note too that love grows. Pple marry for many reasons. For example, I met a medical doctor who told me she will like to get married to an American white male. Her reason? "I like their simple nature unlike others". The gentleman in question must have tasted our delicacies and had cause (reasons) to marry an African (Nigerian). It doesn't matter which comes first between love and reason. Assuming you are igbo from ngwa, You can say u want to marry an igbo girl from ur area (for whatever reason), befor you ignite ur search engine to locate ur spec. sometimes reason prevail befor love.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by sweetgala(m): 9:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Valeree:
the man is happy in his marriage no doubt, but this doesn't sound like what a white man would write.. seems like the wife is speaking through the husband. I'm just saying.

You must have meet many honest white people in your life, this sounds exactly like what a honest sweet white guy would write.

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by girlieTberry: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2016
I give kudos to Calaba wife wen it comes to food and bed room, I give it to d Igbo wife wen it comes to beauty,but wen it comes to being a wife I mean WIFE dat carries her husband and kids like gods? I give it to d Urhobo wife. Like dis Oyibo man wife Na Urhobo girl (Omonefe) D man know how he is being carried. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by 400billionman: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2016
Valeree:

You mean the woman is a witch..

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by 400billionman: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2016
nollywoodbabe:

Thank you oh! Been wondering about when my post will ever make front Page! Even photos of Lizards makes Front page yet my Exclusive about Nigerian celebrity Victoria Inyama didnt make front page . Oh well!

You say ?
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Mindfulness:

Well, I wouldn't say all of Europe is more tolerant but you are right, in some European countries it is nothing special and nobody cares and in some others it is even considered "en vogue" and people consider it to be a virtue to be open-minded and welcome diversity. But even in the less "exposed" countries mixed kids are considered to be the cutest. People need to travel more. wink

Hhm. In my mind, I'd consider the US to be far more tolerant than Europe. I grew up in a podunk town in the US, but have no negatives to report dating arena or otherwise. Perhaps I've been living in a bubble.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by 400billionman: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2016
McSquishi:
I feel sorry for the ppl with low self esteem who feel like this doesn't seem like something a White man would write, lol. White men wouldn't praise their Nigerian wives? Sad way of thinking...

How would i not praise somebody i find worthy enough to marry genuinely ?

Many of our people have low mentality.

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by DDoubleUps(m): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2016
derespect:
If an Oyinbo man can appreciate Nigeria, who am I nt to be proud of my fatherland?
I am proudly Nigerian!
so oyibo is more human than you because his skin is whiter than yours? Slavery never end cause it even continues in the head after the bonds are cut.... sorry for you

3 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by ceecee0703(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2016
ogmaskman:

He married her because she is Nigerian. He mentioned the reasons too. Pls read again.

Try and comprehend when you read, he said "i married my Nigeria wife for the benefits" He is majorly praising 'his wife who happens to be nigerian' meaning if she had been liberian and brought him same benefits he would say same thing about Liberian. Meaning its not where u come from dat determines who u are.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Jobsearchng: 10:52am On Jan 14, 2016
this is a wonderful and inspiring revelation.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Kgdavid(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2016
derespect:
If an Oyinbo man can appreciate Nigeria, who am I nt to be proud of my fatherland?
I am proudly Nigerian!

As much as you think what you wrote there expresses nationalism, brother you just sound like the white man has given you permission to love and respect your country.

Love for one's country is meant to be unconditional, and i honestly could not care less what any white or blue man, woman, or child has to say about Nigeria. Proudly, arrogantly and unrepentantly Nigerian since 1990.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2016
DDoubleUps:
so oyibo is more human than you because his skin is whiter than yours? Slavery never end cause it even continues in the head after the bonds are cut.... sorry for you
Smells, is Oyinbo a Nigerian? If a foreigner can appreciate ur country, who are u not to appreciate your country?
U just typed all in d name of u also want to make point. Get sense!
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Sehindemi(f): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2016
Flashh:

But if it's the other way round, Nigerian girls won't rock.

Don't deceive yourself. She happens to be a good women to the white man, and he loves her for that.
a good women indeed! undecided
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Flashh: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Sehindemi:

a good women indeed! undecided
Why so pained over it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.