Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC (55962 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / Senate Suspends Confirmation Of 27 INEC RECs Over Magu's Leadership of EFCC / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by asadike(f): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
reuben79:
criminal always support criminal.........like father like son. ......for information dude go hear
so e pain you too? Ntorr! For your information, Metuh will hear nothing.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by FisifunKododada: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Jazzlite:
yes its a lot of money.... BUT Y IS EFCC AFRAID TO CHARGE HIM TO COURT?

cool Because our Judicial system is rotten to the core - even Ibori was ONLY brought to justice by a British court. Even if a Nigerian court finds Dasuki and Metuh guilty this afternoon, within 24hrs they would bribe another judge that would vacate the ruling of the original court. And the saga will continue endlessly, wasting time and money. What Buhari and his legal team are doing is controversial but necessary. We have to get some of these stolen funds/associated assets back so that they can be used to solve some of the teeming problems in the country. Also, indefinite detention will pass a strong message to all future looters that they can no longer depend on a corrupt judiciary to shield them from the executive arm. These are extraordinary situations that require extraordinary actions.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by asadike(f): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
engees001:
NNE! I Mara MMa nwanyi.
Dalu nwoke di nma.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by plaetton: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
If this was here in the States, does this pendejo know that he just talked himself into at least 20 years in Prison?! HE HAS NO DEFENSE!!!

And why is the EFCC allowing all sorts of characters visit inmates pending trial? The ONLY people that should be allowed to visit him PRE-TRIAL are his legal team; even his spouse should only be allowed to speak to him on monitored phone calls and only for a few minutes each week until the conclusion of proceedings. He should not be allowed access to his PERSONAL phones, and his letters--- both incoming and outgoing--- except VERIFIED Attorney/Client correspondence should be monitored. The result of neglecting control of Pre-Trial Inmates is the idiocy we see in the above article.

Anyway, Nigeria is still learning, hopefully they get it right before it's too late.

Shut up.
You forgot that they haven't actually charged him with committing any crimes yet.

Shows how much knowledge you know have about the rule of law.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by akinyeleaa: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
mustmust:

Rubbish. He was given a job to do and did it. Was he told he was being Paid from ARMS DEAL FUND? If they have any substantial case charge him to court simple.
No one is saying he wasn't given a job, the question is what was the job? Nigerians deserve to know what job their 400million was paid to someone for. I hope you understand now
I never even knew he was paid from arms fund. I thought u guys said it was a hoax

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by gigabyte13: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Uncle Metuh, dont worry, that was how Dasuki started until he finally sang for us to dance to. Am very sure you will get to that level too. Enjoy ur ranting while it last. With MAGU in charge, you are done for.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Fawklicant: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
akinyeleaa:

An assignment he cannot explain?

First and foremost you don't know the nature of assignment, if it requires some measure of secrecy/national security. Secondly, you dont know from whose account the money was transferred. EFCC has not mentioned the specific government account or even the ex president's account that the money came from. If they want more details on the nature of the assignment, why not invite the ex president too.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Owoplenty(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
poseidon12:
Magistrate, when did you convict?
the very day I saw your name in the list
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by wazobiaN9(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
snailspeed:

Stop exposing your ignorance in public. If it was the USA, he would not be in incaceration without trial in the first place. You go school at all?

Both of u, this is not the USA.

He has informed the EFCC that he received a huge sum of public money from the former President. This money was curiously paid into a company account for a yet mysterious assignment. His role is party National Publicity Secretary. This is not the USA for sure.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by afonjay: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Is this not metuh that used making noise here n there he could not even construct good english. Luk @ what he being saying n this is what PDP regarded as publicity sectry. As far as am concerned I ve got any reasonable points 4rm his statement here. He talks like a common thief dat caught @ bus-stop n beat up by ppl.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Arnoldo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
If this was here in the States, does this pendejo know that he just talked himself into at least 20 years in Prison?! HE HAS NO DEFENSE!!!

And why is the EFCC allowing all sorts of characters visit inmates pending trial? The ONLY people that should be allowed to visit him PRE-TRIAL are his legal team; even his spouse should only be allowed to speak to him on monitored phone calls and only for a few minutes each week until the conclusion of proceedings. He should not be allowed access to his PERSONAL phones, and his letters--- both incoming and outgoing--- except VERIFIED Attorney/Client correspondence should be monitored. The result of neglecting control of Pre-Trial Inmates is the idiocy we see in the above article.

Anyway, Nigeria is still learning, hopefully they get it right before it's too late.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Abugab(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Does Metuh think things are still the way they use to be?
You did an unknown job for the ex president and 400 million was paid and the job has no name?
You fans are hailing you and saying you are being prosecuted unjustly as everything is a hoarse but the principal character has admitted.

At this point GEJ needs to tell us the job Metuh did to get 400 million and the source of that money.

Let him be proving stubborn and we shall know who loses on the long run.

Petty thieves justifying their stealing with arrogance and irritating sagacity. Your end has come.....
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by chernest2002: 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nigeria should change the changer now before is too late.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool We- you mean the company you work for?. Just because your company is worth more than $2M does not mean you can say that about yourself.unless, of course,you own major (and I mean seriously MAJOR) shares in that company. I work for a multinational Tech/consulting corporation, that does not mean I am automatically worth billions of dollars. When we talk about Nigeria, we need to be as honest as possible. There are millions of our fellow countrymen who are living on less than $1 per day. All hands must be on deck to combat the scourge of corrupt practices.

Peace out.

The company I own with my brother, thank you.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by akinyeleaa: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Fawklicant:

First and foremost you don't know the nature of assignment, if it requires some measure of secrecy/national security. Secondly, you dont know from whose account the money was transferred. EFCC has not mentioned the specific government account or even the ex president's account that the money came from. If they want more details on the nature of the assignment, why not invite the ex president too.
Secrecy abi, with the nation's (probably arms) money. No worry, he go tey for jail
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by mustmust(m): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=akinyeleaa post=41945839]
No one is saying he wasn't given a job, the question is what was the job? Nigerians deserve to know what job their 400million was paid to someone for. I hope you understand now
I never even knew he was paid from arms fund. I thought u guys said it was a hoax[/quote

If efcc get any concrete evidence against dis guy let dem go court. As it is now what ever he says may be twisted by efcc
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by plaetton: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is very disgraceful.
EFCC is on a blind fishing expedition.
Just throwing nets and hoping to catch stray fish.

This is certainly not how to fight corruption.
The very immature shenanigans of the EFCC almost guaranteed that they would not get convictions in a competent court of law, even if a bona fide crime has been established.

The president of Nigeria has wide discretionary powers.
Metueh cannot be charged with a crime for carrying out an assignment for the president.
Now, if 400m is missing from an official account, then the government should investigate who disbursed the money.

This charade is very embarrassing, and makes a mockery of the genuine desire of Nigerians to uproot corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by reuben79: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
asadike:
so e pain you too? Ntorr! For your information, Metuh will hear nothing.
pain me?vry funny.....naaa me and u go see d end of d film.who be oga betw metuh and buhari we go see...let jst wait and see okk
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Break his spirit till he confesses. Everybody who shared from the money must face the hangman's noose. While gallant soldiers and innocent citizens died needlessly, they stayed in air conditioned offices and houses dining fat.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by mustmust(m): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
akinyeleaa:

I never even knew he was paid from arms fund. I thought u guys said it was a hoax

Let dem go to court period.if they go to court Nigerians can know better period.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by SHAIBULIAR: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
asadike:
tongue Na so e pain u reach? Ntorr! No apologies. Even if una like, make una kill am, metuh have proven to be a true igbo blood. chai! even if he walk through d deepest darkness, metuh will not be afraid.
bunch of criminal minded people. Fok off
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by FisifunKododada: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

The company I own with my brother, thank you.

cool So you and your brother own a company were you give out more than N200M annually just for suppliers/customer/staff appreciation?
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Sagamite(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Cretinous fuuktard!

An assignment?

A job?

One that is legal but you can't state what it was about and you got N400m of public money for?

E no go better for your entire lineage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by freeze001(f): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
banki:
Pls what job did you do that they paid u 400million

The job no get name?

He will disclose in court. If the EFCC and co have a solid case then charging him to court shouldn't be that hard or dramatic don't u think so?

Is it not better that all sins are laid bare before the authority that can punish him ie the court rather than being fed stories by the press that hold no water?
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by SHAIBULIAR: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
asadike:
tongue Na so e pain u reach? Ntorr! No apologies. Even if una like, make una kill am, metuh have proven to be a true igbo blood. chai! even if he walk through d deepest darkness, metuh will not be afraid.
how much did he give you?bunch of criminal minded people. Fok off
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Realist2: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Here we are, government of the day is busy chasing shadow,
here we are, $1 = #300 as at today,
here we are, market women are crying because of no sales,
here we are, a NIVEA roll-on that was selling at #250 this time last year, is being sold at #600 today,
here we are, Eva toilet soap that was sold at #80 last year this time is today being sold at #160......
here we are, the prices of virtually everything is skyrocketing even when there's no money, Hardship and poverty on the rise, all our Economic indices are showing red.
Buhari is busy shouting kworuption, locking people up, and neglecting measures that can halt fast approaching inflation and economy doom.
Here we are, enjoying real change.

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Sagamite(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
plaetton:
This is very disgraceful.
EFCC is on a blind fishing expedition.
Just throwing nets and hoping to catch stray fish.

This is certainly not how to fight corruption.
The very immature shenanigans if the EFCC almost guaranteed that they would get convictions in a competent court of law, even a bona fide crime has been established.

The president of Nigeria has wide discretionary powers.
Metueh cannot be charged with ba crime for carrying out an assignment for the president.
Now, if 400 is missing from an official account, then the government should investigate who disbursed the money.

This charade is very embarrassing, and makes a mockery of the genuine desire of Nigerians to uproot corruption.

It is a charade?

What "assignment" did he carry out with N400m of government money that he can't publicly state?

Please tell me.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by FisifunKododada: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

The part in bold could be true but N400M ain't a "lot" of money to me. We used more than half if that to give out thank you gifts to our distributors and outstanding staff in form of if 50 brand new Toyota Corolla cars.

If I mention one of our products here, I'd be risking exposing my identity.

Shalom.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by agabaI23(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
phemmie06:
Oga Methu sorry oooooo . But what assignment cost 400 million naira. If it was to construct a building it must be expensive than Dangote's house. Or can't the public know it
He prefers talking in court. Take him to court.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by dadexcel: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

......... My friend you are no where near the states! Except if you are talking about a state in a banana Republic somewhere, where a person's fundamental human right is being in pinged upon at will, where the government agency arrest and drtsinpeople before investigation commences, where detainees Beggs the govt to take take them to court the govt refuses only to seek a local courts order for continued detention of an apparently innocent citizen, a state where the rule of law is disobeyed at will by the central government, I bet you that state you are talking about cannot be and is not the United States of America. Please don't mislead an already almost misinformed populace! We are bkessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.