Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

I Am Married But Pregnant For My Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Married But Pregnant For My Boyfriend (3601 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Married But Pregnant For My Boyfriend by suruwilliams(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Twaci:
How far? cheesy
I gallant where have you been reply my mail joor grin
Re: I Am Married But Pregnant For My Boyfriend by Twaci(f): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
suruwilliams:
I gallant where have you been reply my mail joor grin
E don tay i enter that place oh embarassed

Lemme see.....
Re: I Am Married But Pregnant For My Boyfriend by Fraih(f): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is simply crazy!

How can a lady rush into Marriage just because she wants to be called a 'Mrs'... That's so dumb.
Its obvious that those who rush into Marriages, unprepared will end up asking for some advice on social media.
Mtchew!!!
Re: I Am Married But Pregnant For My Boyfriend by EzePromoe: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Twaci:
So lemme get this straight, u quareled with your husband because he wanted u to stop using contraceptives so that you can give him a baby and committed adultery with your boyfriend without contraceptives?

How stupid can u get Mrs? undecided

Well, here's my advice, open up to your husband and accept whatever decisions he makes. You fvcked up big time so face the consequences. If he decides to seek for an annulment, its all good, you have gotten d freedom to give your boyfriend more babies undecided
WORD

1 Like

Re: I Am Married But Pregnant For My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nsonaso:
[b]I love this type of story and is been long I hear them..... It reminds of a guy FRESH MAN J in Unity FM. Back then in 2002.

This exactly what would have happened between me nd my X but I simply told her that "Whatever we had before she got married was a fantasy and the REALITY is that she's married to another MAN" and the early we accept it that way the better for both of us.

Instead of me to take advantage of her, I taught her how to love her husband and today there live a happily married life and she never stopped thanking me for that even the husband too because she later told the husband that I'm behind the success of their marriage that she never loved him at first.

Go tell your boyfriend that he is a fool and selfish, and he has succeeded in successfully ruining your life. Tell him he doesn't love you because if he does, he wouldn't have landed you into this mess. if truly he loves you, he would have want you to be happy even if it will cause him his own happiness.

[/b]

The perfect advice... i support you bro.. wink
Re: I Am Married But Pregnant For My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
Customised madness
Re: I Am Married But Pregnant For My Boyfriend by Vision4God: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hehehe.... tym to dance to d music of ur actions
Re: I Am Married But Pregnant For My Boyfriend by iPrevail(m): 12:09am On Jan 14, 2016
Boring story. undecided
Re: I Am Married But Pregnant For My Boyfriend by Qualer: 1:57am On Jan 14, 2016
Twaci:
So lemme get this straight, u quareled with your husband because he wanted u to stop using contraceptives so that you can give him a baby and committed adultery with your boyfriend without contraceptives?

How stupid can u get Mrs? undecided

Well, here's my advice, open up to your husband and accept whatever decisions he makes. You fvcked up big time so face the consequences. If he decides to seek for an annulment, its all good, you have gotten d freedom to give your boyfriend more babies undecided

real talk!

mmhhh.. no makeup, still looking fabulous!! not bad wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) / How Can I Manage My Husband's Weakness In My Marriage / Ladies Please Get In Here And Rate My Handsome Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.