Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend (36722 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / How Can One Be Happy Without Money?? Is It Possible? / It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by cheerycoco(f): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
I have been dating this guy for years now and i have put up with his serial cheating. He cheats on me and i have come to feel that a man cheating on you is normal. I have talked about it with him, cried about it, the truth is that i have gotten used to him and i can't stay without him and he knows it. Seriously i'm fade up because his side chicks insult me any time i try to confront them on phone and its so painful. i have phobia of being alone. Pls i need ur advice. I love him

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Jewelnutch: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Go to your pastor or babalawo to cut the spider webs covering your face off. The Charm he used on you is pretty strong.

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Listen and listen good. It's not normal for your boyfriend to cheat on you and it's not right for him to keep side chicks while still dating you. That's not how a relationship is supposed to be.

What is your problem if I may ask? How can you be with someone who doesn't value you or treat you with respect, and worst of all, keeps side chicks that you have knowledge of and who ridicule you, and you still claim you love him and can't do with him? Are you listening to yourself?
It's your type that marry men who will physically abuse them and they will still be in the relationship.

Snap out of all this nonsense you think you are feeling. Get the hell out of that thing you call a relationship, because you are only being used. Your so called boyfriend doesn't care about you, he doesn't love you and he doesn't respect you.

There are other men out there. He isn't the only cure to your loneliness. Leave that asshole and find someone who would love you and treat you like you mean something to him.

191 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Low self esteem issues! See a psychologist or get a role model!

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Mhizkel(f): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
You're in a relationship cos you don't wanna be
alone. Could that be the only reason?
The phobia of being alone got you into the wrong hands. Having a bf doesn't guarantee one's happiness. Try spending more time with families and close friends. Then, you' d realise happiness doesn't come from having a bf only.
Confronting his side chicks isn't cool. It makes you less of a woman. Settle it out with your bf and leave his side chicks Outa it.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Girl...u have to pick up urself and move on...a man who don't have any respect on u, doesn't deserved ur time & affection..

This is quite hard as u became dependent on him but he doesn't value u anymore..leave him coz u deserved better.

12 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Duru009(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
I dont really ge t u dear......

Its a pity. Such its not normal. Maybe u luv him.

U ar staying with him cos i know he banngs u very well.......

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Osirimononaye(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chai!!! See the kin Juju dis boi use

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
You are as important as he is. He's just wasting ur precious time. phobia of being lonely is not just enough to be in a relationship. u are suffering unnecessarily.
cheerycoco:
I have bin dating this guy for years now and i have put up with his serial cheating,he cheats on me and i ave come to feel that a man cheating on u is normal,i ave talked about it with him,cried about it,the truth is that i have gotten use to him and i can't stay without him and he knows it. seriously i'm fade up because his side chicks insults me any time i try to confront them on phone and its so painful. i have phobia of being alone.pls i need ur advice.i love him

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by myfantasies(f): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
His side chick's insult u on phone?

R u sure that you are not d side chick

Babe don't let ur happiness depends on any man, or else you will be unhappy for the rest of your life

If u r fade up den u better walk away, we know guys are promiscuous in nature but dat does not mean u will tolerate it nd allows it to continue, nd u being aware of it shows he does not respect u

17 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by IamLEGEND1: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
So ur(una) guy dey cheat

Him side(main) chick dey insult u anyhow

Bt u still dey follow am upandan like fly?

9 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by firstking01(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dam, and ur so complete @ur display picture...why wasting ur tym on himsad...u nor see me here?

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
I have bin dating this guy for years now and i have put up with his serial cheating,he cheats on me and i ave come to feel that a man cheating on u is normal,i ave talked about it with him,cried about it,the truth is that i have gotten use to him and i can't stay without him and he knows it. seriously i'm fade up because his side chicks insults me any time i try to confront them on phone and its so painful. i have phobia of being alone.pls i need ur advice.i love him

Cheerycoco i like that you used the word dating as dating is a phase you get to know if you want to know a person deeper. Dating can transform into a relationship of sorts and usually ends up in marriage or some form of committed relationship if both parties feel ok with themselves. The problem here is your dating phase has gone on for too long some years is too long to be dating anyone this man you call your boyfriend has made it loud and clear that he is not interested in a committed relationship with you at least he has done that for the last four years. Forget whatever he has told you his actions are screaming zero commitment to you yet you are holding on to him.

The side chics have a right to tell you to buzz off they are not your business if he wanted to be with you in a monogamous relationship which seems to be what you want he would have done the needful which is sever sexual or emotional ties with other ladies to concentrate on what he has with you clearly he has not done so. Stop thinking of his actions as cheating and start seeing them as the actions of a man telling you he is single and free.

Yes its time to be fed up and free yourself from this man who knows the better type of man who wants what you want that will show up. I know its hard you think he is your heart but its a lie he is just one man you thought was it but is not it so dry your tears heal your pain gently and enjoy your life. There must be dreams you have about your life and if you can't remember any start searching within yourself to bring them to light. You will be fine with or without him end the drama now.

4 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by cruzita(f): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
its because he knows u can't do without him ,dats why he can cheat any how he likes.drop his sorry ass and walk away a better man is waiting for u.maybe when u walk away he will know what u really mean to him

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Mhizizzy(f): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmmmmm.....it happens sometimes

D babe fit get guys wey won die ontop ha matter like dat

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by oluwazino(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Trust me this method always work hit the club get high go home, do same next day nd next day nd so on till u meet a guy dat don't give a Bleep about you den fork dat guy nd dump him be4 e dose but don't forget to collect ya pay am nt saying you are an oloshow most time u need to be one to get the real guy since been nice is nt working for you so try and be naughty, have a side dude too nd enjoy ya life #notime #forkyou #forkurguy you can tank me later

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by cheerycoco(f): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jewelnutch:
Go to your pastor or babalawo to cut the spider webs covering your face off. The Charm he used on you is pretty strong.
Its not about a pastor,or babalawo,he is not using any charm on me,i am just stocked
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
U have said it all
Jewelnutch:
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by MrCork: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:

...why dont you sleep wit me so we can punnnish him...best idea!! wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by cheerycoco(f): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
vfactor:
Low self esteem issues! See a psychologist or get a role model!
I don't have low self esteem,i am a very strong will lady,people look up to me but with him i am so vunerable
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by cheerycoco(f): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
KashyBaby:
Girl...u have to pick up urself and move on...a man who don't have any respect on u, doesn't deserved ur time & affection..

This is quite hard as u became dependent on him but he doesn't value u anymore..leave him coz u deserved better.
My dear,it is easier said than done,i ave walked away several but i still find myself back there.i think i'm addicted.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by cheerycoco(f): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Duru009:
I dont really ge t u dear......

Its a pity. Such its not normal. Maybe u luv him.

U ar staying with him cos i know he banngs u very well.......
.Its not about sex,its about attachment,i think its soul tie
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Addicted2Women: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Just swear he is the only guy that fuccks you.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by OCTAVO: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Flashh: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
You are his girlfriend not his wife.

Honestly, you and those girls are in same shoes.

10 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by gurunlocker: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
sorry don't be fade up

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by MizMyColi(f): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
I have been dating this guy for years now and i have put up with his serial cheating. He cheats on me and i have come to feel that a man cheating on you is normal. I have talked about it with him, cried about it, the truth is that i have gotten used to him and i can't stay without him and he knows it. Seriously i'm fade up because his side chicks insult me any time i try to confront them on phone and its so painful. i have phobia of being alone. Pls i need ur advice. I love him

Hismiley
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by MadCow1: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chai
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by free2ryhme: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:

and Jesus wept cry

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Addicted2Women: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
You don't do your work as a girlfriend.

If you suck his dick very well, i swear, he won't be chasing other women
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
You never ready,when you ready I go know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.