Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend (36717 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / How Can One Be Happy Without Money?? Is It Possible? / It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Subom1(f): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
Reading this sh1t is so annoying. One thing I can't stand is desperate stupid women.

This guy is treating you this way and will continue to treat you this way because you allow it. He knows that you will always come back like the puppy you are. He doesn't love you nor respect you.

Stop settling!
Being cheated on is not normal!
Sharing your partner sexually with the community is not normal!
Crying more than you smile is not normal!
Stop suffering and settling!
Stop being desperate!

If you had a daughter and she was in your situation what would you have told her?

However if you enjoy being treated like sh1t and can't survive without him then that's your own palava. Just make sure you use a condom because aids is real undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by DPricey1(f): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
I have been dating this guy for years now and i have put up with his serial cheating. He cheats on me and i have come to feel that a man cheating on you is normal. I have talked about it with him, cried about it, the truth is that i have gotten used to him and i can't stay without him and he knows it. Seriously i'm fade up because his side chicks insult me any time i try to confront them on phone and its so painful. i have phobia of being alone. Pls i need ur advice. I love him

I perfectly understand your plight because i was once in your shoes. I'm still with my boyfriend now because i love him and I know he loves me too but was promiscuous because of the kind of friends he kept. Find out why he's cheating and talk to him about it. If he loves you, he'd change. Be the girl he fell in love with. If you realise you're just being used as Much as it'd hurt, let him go. you deserve to be happy. Being with friend and family will guarantee your happiness. Good luck dear.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by JOSHFEM097(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
Its not about a pastor,or babalawo,he is not using any charm on me,i am just stocked
Ur stupidity will kill uden.if after all d advices.very stupid lady inde
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by firstking01(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
LOL,how i'm i sure u won't be worst than him latter,he was a perfect gentleman,he swept me off my feet,and he still does,and he apologise whenever he is caught
OMG...all i want is for you to be loyale...and i'd give u all my heart ma'am.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by dikeigbo2(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Young Lady, check the number of years you'be tangled with him,still no rest assured, don't you know that love is reciprocal, so stop wasting your time professing non existing love.

Wise up sister

Temps fugit ,Non regemus.

Good luck
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by escobar07(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jewelnutch:
Go to your pastor or babalawo to cut the spider webs covering your face off. The Charm he used on you is pretty strong.
very gidi gon!
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Leriebloom(f): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
I have been dating this guy for years now and i have put up with his serial cheating. He cheats on me and i have come to feel that a man cheating on you is normal. I have talked about it with him, cried about it, the truth is that i have gotten used to him and i can't stay without him and he knows it. Seriously i'm fade up because his side chicks insult me any time i try to confront them on phone and its so painful. i have phobia of being alone. Pls i need ur advice. I love him

Haha. Babe u r nt even married to the guy and u r calling all his side chicks,u r better than that. Little advice for u, get out of d relationship b4 sth bad gets to u, it might b difficult and painful but just makeup ur mind and leave. Dont luk bck, dere r beta guys 4 u. U r even lucky if u avnt even contacted stds or worse (i wnt say).
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by haywire07(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
I understand how u feel girl.. embarassed embarassed
But

Dollar is now #305
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by efficiencie(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:

...a goat is in love with a wolf, hmmmm...my dear, become a sheep and be in love with a shepherd! How? You must first stop being a goat! Accept Christ and become a sheep with Christ as a shepherd, you are bonded to him because of a soul tie between you two and that can be broken by separation and prayers...Christ will given you a man like him, a shepherd who is faithful to his sheep!
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Hustlerlomo(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dey give am well na, I saw your profile, Akwa ibom babe Chai.. or better still I,m available, That's my Advice.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
youmour:
You never ready,when you ready I go know.
And what abt u?birds of thesame feather.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by olubenjazzy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dear op

Just walk away from that tin u called relationship.

Provided that charm doesn't restrict you from typing on NL to express how u are feeling then stop giving yourself unnecessary stress. Its obvious u ar alone in the relationship. So walk away. Garther your self together and walk away (forget about him)

Have a good evening!
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by daveP(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Decker:
(stands up from office desk) Listen and listen good. It's not normal for your boyfriend to cheat on you and it's not right for him to keep side chicks(emphasizes on succeeding words) while still dating you. That's not how a relationship is supposed to be.( puts hand in pocket)

What is your problem if I may ask?(gives her a Pascal Amanfo kinda look) How can you be with someone who( raises voice like a pastor) doesn't value you or treat you with respect, and worst of all, keeps side chicks that(frowns at her knowledge of this) you have knowledge of and who ridicule you, and you still claim you love him and can't do with him? Are you listening to yourself? (points to his skull and ear to depict passing his questions across)

It's your type that marry men who will physically abuse them and they will still be in the relationship. (squeezes a paper and targets the dustbin; its a perfect 3points)

Snap out of all this nonsense you think you are feeling.(says it directly to her face) Get the hell out of that thing you call a relationship, because you are only being used. Your so called boyfriend doesn't care about you, he doesn't love you(she begins to soliloquize) and he doesn't respect you.

There are other men out there. He isn't the only cure to your loneliness.(goes back to his seat) Leave that asshole and find someone who would love you and treat you like you mean something to him.(drops his pen and arranges what has already been arranged before, as she takes her leave)
grin
Permit the modification
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by otswag(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
babe, ist advice: u better grow some balls(or its équivalent in Ur case) and get out of that relationship. How long do You plan on hanging on to someone that obviously doesn't love and respect you? From what You said above , u dont seem to realise that u have become the side chick...lol. Run babe. Run!!!
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by lekwas: 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
My dear, the only problem you have identified here is YOU.
You may want to step aside from whatever the situation between the two of you now and ask yourself 'what do I want from life?'
What do I want from my relationships?
You can not be whole and live free of abuse if you only draw your essence from some one else.
If you hang unto him as you currently proclaim he will throw you under a moving train, it is only a matter of time.
Wake up from this illusion and ask yourself if what can live with you currently got.

cheerycoco:
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by sexysegggs: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
Just don't lie to us, you can't leave him for the following reasons
1. You don't work and you survive solely on his money.
2. You fear if you leave him you might not have another man because of your ugliness.
3. You don't have packaging as a woman.
Or
You aren't good on bed and so he looked for another beautiful girl.

My advice, just leave leave him and find another thing that can keep you busy. You're not even afraid he can pass disease to you.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Ruttashobolwa(m): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:

I don't think if your seriously fade up as your trying to tell! He is cheating on you and you know because he knows your fool and Nut and you can do nothing but to cry before him!

You just don know how important you are and you don know your value..you have just give some one keys of your happines! You have let cheater being in charge of your happiness...!

Uknow when you will be serious fade up? is the time you will decide to go for blood test....!

You just don know the meaning of fade up thats why you still on his chest and neck...

Insanity is all about doing the same thing day to day ..year to year and expecting different result!
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Ruttashobolwa(m): 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Subom1:
Reading this sh1t is so annoying. One thing I can't stand is desperate stupid women.

This guy is treating you this way and will continue to treat you this way because you allow it. He knows that you will always come back like the puppy you are. He doesn't love you nor respect you.

Stop settling!
Being cheated on is not normal!
Sharing your partner sexually with the community is not normal!
Crying more than you smile is not normal!
Stop suffering and settling!
Stop being desperate!

If you had a daughter and she was in your situation what would you have told her?

However if you enjoy being treated like sh1t and can't survive without him then that's your own palava. Just make sure you use a condom because aids is real undecided

I think this woman is insane and she don know...
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by sisisioge: 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
They will ban me if I say what's on my mind...

Anyways, pls leave him to fallow for a while...it's not so bad. Then you can jump into the relationship wagon later.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Chukazu: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:

whatever gives you pain today, will make you strong tomorrow!
dump his ass and forget about the pain,it's only temporal. time heals every wound
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by kchaste(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:

Give me a try
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by cao(f): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
I'll keep this short & to the point...
GET OUT.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:

Try everything to build your confidence, master a skill, eat healthy,exercise etc. The truth is you are suffering from inferiority complex.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by franklingud(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Babe, enjoy his cash while it lasts because I knw that's why u r still with him. tongue
Pele.
D player don use money confuse u finish.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by redgem(f): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:

I know how you feel, i've been in such relationship... People won't understand till they've had same feeling/experience.. Mine was like I could not live without him, if he is not with me then I'm breathless, could not stay a minute without thinking of him (it was like an addiction). My guy and I dated for 4 years and he flirts around, If I complain, he will apologize and cut all ties with them but after few weeks, he still goes back.. Something happened and I broke up with him, told him that I ain't going back to him this time around.. And guess what he told me? He said, even though he comes back to me in the next 10 years, I will still accept him back cos he knows I love him so much.. I smiled to myself and deep down, I knew what he said was true... So, I decided to change that belief. I started relating more to people both male and female, reduced the way I communicated/communicate with him

Seriously, just take a break... Don't call him, don't text him...if he sends a message and you don't want to reply, no problem but don't ignore him totally.. Don't be so eager to pick his calls or reply his messages, don't use sweet words on him, reply him in cold manner whenever you are chatting with him.

I did that and trust me, with time, you will find out that you can actually stay a day without talking or chatting with him.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Jaygrl(f): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
My dear,it is easier said than done,i ave walked away several but i still find myself back there.i think i'm addicted.
Addicted to what if I may ask?
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by yollychika(f): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Babe ur bf is simply "YUCK"
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by beautydavid: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
D guy no lyk u at all,jst stay away frm him
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Jewelnutch: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
Its not about a pastor,or babalawo,he is not using any charm on me,i am just stocked
If those ones can't work, seek medical help.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by 2016Deity: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:

Bae, repeat after me "I AM A BIG OLODO", say it seven times and bath unclad in a market for 7 days, that's the only way to get rid of this stupidity.

Thank me later.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by 2016Deity: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kingeli read up
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by psa1102(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jewelnutch:
Go to your pastor or babalawo to cut the spider webs covering your face off. The Charm he used on you is pretty strong.

Majority of the advice here what you to look out the for man that will truly love u a word is enough for the wise .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.