Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend (36715 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / How Can One Be Happy Without Money?? Is It Possible? / It's Had For Me To Say I'm Jealous Of The Way Shes Happy Without Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by dustydee: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
I have been dating this guy for years now and i have put up with his serial cheating. He cheats on me and i have come to feel that a man cheating on you is normal. I have talked about it with him, cried about it, the truth is that i have gotten used to him and i can't stay without him and he knows it. Seriously i'm fade up because his side chicks insult me any time i try to confront them on phone and its so painful. i have phobia of being alone. Pls i need ur advice. I love him
Eyah! You will get over him when you come to your senses. It is very difficult and will take some time.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by free2ryhme: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
come unto him all you that are heavy and burden laden and he will give you rest
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by seenter84: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Forget d guy. I'm also alone. I also have phobia of being alone. I got a 4 bedroom duplex we can always play like kids all over the place. cool shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Love doctors over2u..my dear what u don't know wunt hurt u, soo stop looking for answers to such
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by cremedelacreme: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Going by your profile pix, you are not looking bad. So why on earth would you still be in a relationship where you are insulted and humiliated? Except there is something you are not telling us. Is the guy related to Dangote or Otedola? grin
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Jackrich: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mtchewww

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
shocked
Jewelnutch:
Go to your pastor or babalawo to cut the spider webs covering your face off. The Charm he used on you is pretty strong.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by princejayboss: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Decker:
Listen and listen good. It's not normal for your boyfriend to cheat on you and it's not right for him to keep side chicks while still dating you. That's not how a relationship is supposed to be.

What is your problem if I may ask? How can you be with someone who doesn't value you or treat you with respect, and worst of all, keeps side chicks that you have knowledge of and who ridicule you, and you still claim you love him and can't do with him? Are you listening to yourself?
It's your type that marry men who will physically abuse them and they will still be in the relationship.

Snap out of all this nonsense you think you are feeling. Get the hell out of that thing you call a relationship, because you are only being used. Your so called boyfriend doesn't care about you, he doesn't love you and he doesn't respect you.

There are other men out there. He isn't the only cure to your loneliness. Leave that asshole and find someone who would love you and treat you like you mean something to him.

Your words show the kinda person you might be.... Keep it up
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by cheerycoco(f): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
firstking01:
Dam, and ur so complete @ur display picture...why wasting ur tym on himsad...u nor see me here?
LOL,how i'm i sure u won't be worst than him latter,he was a perfect gentleman,he swept me off my feet,and he still does,and he apologise whenever he is caught
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by UmecheMoses(m): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
I won't make recommendations now for some security reasons. Contact me on WhatsApp 08067895454. Let's iron this out
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by lankieman: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Get pregnant your baby will keep you company grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by holyokoto(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
That is not Love at all, Love should be Reciprocal. What Kind of Love do you have for one openly cheating on you? The best way to save yourself is to forget about him and cast his monuments off your mind. Else there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about it
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by chi4ik4(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
your problem is obsession not true love

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by veraiyke(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Tah u don't ve any phobia of being alone but your senses are telling you so. Leave the boy. Try it and see yourself a happier and better person. Don't visit him anymore and when he calls you don't call him any love or pet name, I mean don't show him any affrction whatsoever. Just keep replying him and that's it. If he visits you girl turn him back. You are far better than him and he will begin to realise his errs bt don't give him any face.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Diamonddris(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
If that's you on that ur profile, then I see why he cheats on you....
You need surgery
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by wristbangle: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
I have been dating this guy for years now and i have put up with his serial cheating. He cheats on me and i have come to feel that a man cheating on you is normal. I have talked about it with him, cried about it, the truth is that i have gotten used to him and i can't stay without him and he knows it. Seriously i'm fade up because his side chicks insult me any time i try to confront them on phone and its so painful. i have phobia of being alone. Pls i need ur advice. I love him

Kindly tell me 5 cogent reasons why he loves you before I can give any advise.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Lollipop247(f): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
@op, ur funny. You need to upgrade your self esteem & begin to love yourself enough to not want such bullshit!!!
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by igraman(m): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Leave the fu*king nigga and move on.
He who has head is capless.... come let reason 2geda. I promise not to treat you the way he's doing. I will be faithful, loyal and honest. contact me through my signature...asap
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by frankkydee(m): 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
its a pity that girls of nowadays don't have an iota of dignity anymore. no self respect and falling in wrong hands. you better be wise and do the needful. BTW,how old are you self?

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Ecoterrorism(f): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:
I think you are scared of being alone or you have complex issues. Dust yourself up and move on with your life because you have what a lot of guys are looking for. He doesn't deserve you and for the record he never loved you
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by ngmgeek(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Anyone who has ever been in love can relate to your story and the feeling behind it. The fact is that men who do treat their women this way know their weakness and you listed all of them here.

I recommend that you try to have a better control of your feelings and emotions. It may not be easy but you should try. You should make yourself feel wanted or desired instead to crying all the time and showing him that you cannot do without him.

If you have close friends, this is the time to spend more time with them and less time with your man. Look for other things that will make you less dependent on this guy and if possible begin to look at the possibility that this man may not actually be for you.

Lastly, your faith in God should be given a priority here. Ask God to assist you and give you better things to occupy your mind instead of these lust you may feel about this man.

Good luck my dear!

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by justwise(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheerycoco:

You are not, when you are you will stop being second best.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Ecoterrorism(f): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Diamonddris:
If that's you on that ur profile, then I see why he cheats on you....

You need surgery
kids everywhere you turn on romance section
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Goridoe(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jewelnutch:
Go to your pastor or babalawo to cut the spider webs covering your face off. The Charm he used on you is pretty strong.

[size=14pt]I TIRE O, ON HER PROFILE IT SAYS 'SHE LOVES HERSELF' ON THIS SUPERSTORY EPISODE ABOVE, SHE CLAIM TO LOVE THE GUY MORE THAT SHE LOVES HERSELF EVEN UPON EVERY HIT BACK TO BACK.. okay help me ask her wetin she want now? make every nairalanders go meet the guy follow ahm talk say 'cheating is bad' undecided

errrrm mods abi whoever is incharge of posting on here, abeg try dey review before approving na.. abeg.. na news we want, to know whats going on in our beloved country , not what is going on in some pipu's BEDROOM/PRIVATE LIFE.... we beg o. lipsrsealed angry if u like ban me again.. it wont stop me from saying what's on my mind..[/size]

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Jideish: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Babe you should pack your bags and move on. That's not a relationship and believe me he'll soon show u the way out.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by onowu007(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Come to Salvation Ministry @ GRA PH on monday by 4.30pm...5 nights of Glory
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Ehinmola(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yes u cannot do without him. Ask urself if this guy dies will I follow him inside the grave?. If I die can he die with me?
If ur answers are yes yes, then stick to him but if no no then wake up from slumber and pick your pieses together. Find your level b4 its too late to cry
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by demo4ril97(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
@ OP, I also experienced something of such but I sat myself down reasoned and concluded that I've a long way to go although life is temporary, why take things serious?. Go on with your life Madam the best guy will chase you. Read my fingers!.
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Nickymezor(f): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Goridoe(m): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jideish:
Babe you should pack your bags and move on. That's not a relationship and believe me he'll soon show u the way out.

soon bawo? d idiot guy don open door already na..na she wan turn mario
Re: Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend by Babaji111(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Girl friend ...boy friend issues aren't important to me. Married couples issues deserve more attention, I guess. You can pick a girl friend today and dump her tomorrow or vice-versa. GET a well groomed man to marry you my sister instead of depending on someone you don't really trust.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! / Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.