Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,144 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) (40763 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Frndzonin a guy can be soo sweet/fun eh.

Troy ave nt eaten 2day ooo. Pls get me fried rice nd chicken nd bring fr me. Oh wait! If u c any mei ruwa tel him 2bring a whole truck fr me! U knw ure payin fr dt too shey? Ehen nah..shey ure my padi nah, wt r swthrts for. Nd pls u cn also add salad to d rice..pls bring d fud as fast as possible. Hot too. U don chop 2day? Oya nah I dy xpct u. Muaaah
same reason i stopped been a good guy to ladies and is really paying me real time...this kind post help us learn more

1 Like

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2016
murphyibiam15:

same reason i stopped been a good guy to ladies and is really paying me real time...this kind post help us learn more
c ur mouth, try nd alws be a gentleman. Ladies lyk gentlemen cheesy
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Damn seems naughty is a pro @ friemd zoning things, lol any guy that falls for that is either sex starved, love struck and can't read btw d lines or just plain slow.... But babe easy on d guys oo
dts nt true..I hav plenty male frnds dt r sweet,nice,gentle..jxt lyk dat. Call dem nd do small shakara fr dem. 3rdleg u want me 2starv 2day bah? I dey go class 10am nd I neva chop nah. C ur mouth. Lol
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
c ur mouth, try nd alws be a gentleman. Ladies lyk gentlemen cheesy
but some of the ladies are not giving us the right mind to do so....we are humans too
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
dts nt true..I hav plenty make frnds dt r sweet,nice,gentle..jxt lyk dat. Call dem nd do small shakara fr dem. 3rdleg u want me 2starv 2day bah? I dey go class 10am nd I neva chop nah. C ur mouth. Lol

ok nau, 2 can play that game...

u dey go class abi, read well yh, no look guys too much u hear, morning food isn't really healthy, go to school, meet one of those ur toasters, u know na, tell am say u dey hungry, i'm sure he would buy enough for both of us, no forget to bring my own come house in the evening.. grin cool that's why i like you, u dey always share whatever those guys give, fine babe, no dulling, i go dey expect my share in d evening oooo, takia dear.. tongue
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

ok nau, 2 can play that game...

u dey go class abi, read well yh, no look guys too much u hear, morning food isn't really healthy, go to school, meet one of those ur toasters, u know na, tell am say u dey hungry, i'm sure he would buy enough for both of us, no forget to bring my own come house in the evening.. grin cool that's why i like you, u dey always share whatever those guys give, fine babe, no dulling, i go dey expect my share in d evening oooo, takia dear.. tongue
3rdleg u no dy shame..chaii wich kain frnd u be sef? Hw wil I tell my toaster dt am hungry. U knw my level nah. Its nt ur fault oo..its me dt carry my phone nd call u. Ode! Byebye. Nau I knw my stand o.
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Davidovinci(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2016
If the guy is smart.. the girl would be a full time side-chick without even knowing....

2 Likes

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
3rdleg u no dy shame..chaii wich kain frnd u be sef? Hw wil I tell my toaster dt am hungry. U knw my level nah. Its nt ur fault oo..its me dt carry my phone nd call u. Ode! Byebye. Nau I knw my stand o.

ah ah na! oya sorry na, sexy naughty cutie mi, toh fine toh bad gan ninu bedmatics, no dulling baby mi kiss grin.... u know what yh, ok domn't ask him, just smile at him for more than 3 seconds and make sure he notices then look away, when he comes over, just form tired and pissed, he would ask to take out and at least try and make you feel better, outing to a place ur comfy with, u see that way u get to eat all u want, just smile at intervals then form tired and want to go home, hmmm but don't go home with him ooo, u see i have helped u a lot already..... hehehe grin grin grin grin but if this plan goes wrong the federal ministry of lovers and friends states that taking advice without adding common sense, any consequences and you are on your own.... wink smiley
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Davidovinci:
If the guy is smart.. the girl would be a full time side-chick without even knowing....

Davinci my nigga, u know what;s up.. chop knuckle.. cool
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

ah ah na! oya sorry na, sexy naughty cutie mi, toh fine toh bad gan ninu bedmatics, no dulling baby mi kiss grin.... u know what yh, ok domn't ask him, just smile at him for more than 3 seconds and make sure he notices then look away, when he comes over, just form tired and pissed, he would ask to take out and at least try and make you feel better, outing to a place ur comfy with, u see that way u get to eat all u want, just smile at intervals then form tired and want to go home, hmmm but don't go home with him ooo, u see i have helped u a lot already..... hehehe grin grin grin grin but if this plan goes wrong the federal ministry of lovers and friends states that taking advice without adding common sense, any consequences and you are on your own.... wink smiley
lmaooo.. tongue fu*k u niqqa!cheesycheesy Gerrrarraheeree mehn* *hangsup*
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaooo.. tongue fu*k u niqqa!cheesycheesy Gerrrarraheeree mehn* *hangsup*

calls her back.... babe i wasn't done na, still loads more to tell u..... cool cool cheesy
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Damstarr(f): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2016
JimTiger4:

Lol...but that's mean cry
veery
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by JimTiger4(m): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2016
Lolz..... this online couple above me though undecided

BTW, lalasticlala ....have u ever been friendzoned grin
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by lexxyrule(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided nawao.. Guy.. Reason am na, this one na serious situation... How girl go just stay all out to hinder man progress.. Na winch she be na.. Serious one! And witches be my enemies

:Serious one indeed
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by ayusco85(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2016
JimTiger4:
guys what will be your reaction if you discovered your crush played this shii with your emotions

I will ruin her own relationship too.
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Kgdavid(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2016
JimTiger4:

Lol...but that's mean cry

No, its not mean bro. All is fair in love and war. I expect any man above the age of 18 to be able to make smart choices. After a whole year??

In any case his would-have-been gf does not deserve a man whose heart is panting after another.
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Brocknicz: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
[url]Black Core Edge[/url] :- You will discover numerous adding machines online to help make sense of what eating regimen you have to expend pre-workout. Moderate processing carbs might offer the body amid your activity with force. Quick processing sugars will give your the vitality that is fast however will give you the crash after the vitality source disperses.
Read More BlackCore Edge ==> http://advancemenpower.com/blackcore-edge/

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by passionate88: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
That girl bad
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
JimTiger4:
guys what will be your reaction if you discovered your crush played this shii with your emotions
i won't talk to her again, if she talks to me, i snub her, girls are confused i swear
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by dmcdad: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Gbam! Is this difficult for some guys to decipher?
ineedajobfast:
its either we are lovers or...we just greet when we bump into each other, shikena
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by MrHighSea: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Almost al em gurls do dt, so we all r virtually in friendzone. Dnt b surprise wen u find out.
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
We don't have time for girlfriends.
FL Gang!
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Movesz:
i wonder what friend zone feels like... this 2016 if you are still in the friend zone you need jesus in your life.

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Davidovinci(m): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Davinci my nigga, u know what;s up.. chop knuckle.. cool
Take am..

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by franklingud(m): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
That b!tch tried to friendzone me, but I've given her the red card ASAP.
grin grin grin grin grin
She calls me till 2day but I ain't picking her calls. cool
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hahshd
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Arthaus(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Lol planB...But i dont do such
Gir, you sure ain't doing so now? Wait a minute, you look so cute.... (Runs and hides behind a dangote trailer)
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Arthaus(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Lol planB...But i dont do such
Girl, you sure ain't doing so now? Wait a minute, you look so cute.... (Runs and hides behind a dangote trailer)
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Etizz: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
some girls are just addicted to friendzoning people..

But this one is more than addiction.. This one has become spiritual! I declare that from today! Every woman her sons come across shall friendzone them!

Can I get an Amen from a brother??!!!

Don't blame dem girls, na d guys who decided to let themselves be in the friendzone....

Any sharp guy who knows what he wants get exactly what he is going for.....

When a sharp guy is in a friendzone, he knows right from the start and then move on wit the other....

In life u really don't know who may be your life partner, so be real,.... It's either yes or no

1 Like

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Afrok(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Frndzonin a guy can be soo sweet/fun eh.

Troy ave nt eaten 2day ooo. Pls get me fried rice nd chicken nd bring fr me. Oh wait! If u c any mei ruwa tel him 2bring a whole truck fr me! U knw ure payin fr dt too shey? Ehen nah..shey ure my padi nah, wt r swthrts for. Nd pls u cn also add salad to d rice..pls bring d fud as fast as possible. Hot too. U don chop 2day? Oya nah I dy xpct u. Muaaah
only guys in Yaba left will answer you and your demands undecided
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by outlaw90p(f): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oh...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women / My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.