Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? (3644 Views)

Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits / The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. / Opinion: Couples Should Unfollow Each Other On Social Media. "Its The Best. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
I know...but you still shouldn't generalize grin
That's what you think...you love it..doesn't mean everybody should ...[s]any dude who can't stay without a head should fùck off[/s] grin

It's suppose to be a reflex action. Girls are meant to see the phallus & instinctively suck on it.You must be a weirdo if you think otherwise.
You branded me a learner (in your post below), I guess you are an amateur too. You probably have never even gotten finger-banged before, so how can you know what's a normalcy, or what it feels like?.
abeg, I don't conversate with sexual tyros and inexperienced virgins..go pop your cherry first jare. grin

Laveda:

Omg..... I think you're a learner though ...with all these I'm not sure you can do all that...imaginary thoughts grin...wake up tongue

This has been addressed in the post above.

Imaginary thoughts? You'd be surprised when it's come to fruition .
Christ said have the faith the size of a mustard seed, and you'd move mountains - how much more Darkrebel who has a faith the size of Rokiatu's butt ?..cheesy
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Adonis3: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I wonder too o. God ordain d diick to swim inside pusssy . Human beings begin dey do diick and anus, diick and mouth, mouth and pusssy, pusssy and pusssy, mouth and anus.

Recently I watched a video of lesbians eating and swallowing shit. So disgusting.

Where did GOD say that?? undecided

OP, the point is not where you put your genitals or how you have sex but whom you're having sex with... So yes, there's a big difference.

The anus was made to pass out poo so also was the vagiina made to pass out urine. The anus is tight, the vagiina was sealed(hymen).

I hope you get my point now.

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Laveda(f): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

It's suppose to be a reflex action. Girls see the phallus & instinctively suck on it.
You called me a learner (in your post)below, I guess you are an amateur too. You probably have never even got finger-banged before, so how can you know what's a normalcy, or know what it feels like.
abeg, I don't conversate with sexual tyros and inexperienced virgins.. grin

This has been addressed in the post above.

Imaginary thoughts? You'd be surprised it's come to fruition ..Christ said have the faith the size of a mustard seed, and you can move mountains - how much more Darkrebel that has a faith the size of Rokiatu's butt ? cheesy
I might allow him get down on me..but he shouldn't expect anything in return... Any guy I date knows I don't give that grin

Ahan!!! Me inexperienced virgin....I'll let you follow what your mind tells you....not arguing over that tongue

grin grin I don't expect you to admit you're a 1minute man....go ahead and feel fly...when you meet the real deal...I bet you'll run grin
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
I might allow him get down on me..but he shouldn't expect anything in return... Any guy I date knows I don't give that grin

You are as selfish as a raven. so you want it, but feel too big to reciprocate the gesture.
don't lemme send you a telepathic back-handed slap from here. cheesy

Laveda:

Ahan!!! Me inexperienced virgin....I'll let you follow what your mind tells you....not arguing over that tongue

grin grin I don't expect you to admit you're a 1minute man....go ahead and feel fly...[s]when you meet the real deal...I bet you'll run[/s] grin

Yes, you are Jane the virgin.

one minute man? grin comedy central.
you bet I'll run? You mean the girl would race for her life, after I've been hitting her workshop vigorously for 2 hours under the influence of weed. grin..
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by GodpunishBuhari: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
grin

LoL... don't even know the stuff can get wet like pu**y
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Laveda(f): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You are as selfish as a raven. so you want it, but feel too big to reciprocate the gesture.
don't lemme send you a telepathic back-handed slap from here. cheesy

Yes, you are Jane the virgin.

one minute man? grin comedy central.
you bet I'll run? You mean the girl would race for her life, after I've been hitting her workshop vigorously for 2 hours under the influence of weed. grin..
Its not a thing of being selfish....he loves it and that's why he'll do it....I didn't point a gun to his head...he willingly accepted grin I told you I'm good.....

Don't try me....which girl? Michael we know what we are both saying here...influence of weed? Trying to say you can't go 2hours nonstop without being high?

Weakling grin tongue
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by joseph1832(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:

grin grin I don't expect you to admit you're a 1minute man....go ahead and feel fly...when you meet the real deal...I bet you'll run grin
The embolden is testament that you're the type of girl who is selfish in her relationship.

Since you know you can never give him a head, then, you should see it as priority never to let him give you a head. (Even if he wants to).

If you aint giving it, then you shouldn't be receiving it. Plain and simple.
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Laveda(f): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
joseph1832:
The embolden is testament that you're the type of girl who is selfish in her relationship.

Since you know you can never give him a head, then, you should see it as priority never to let him give you a head. (Even if he wants to).

If you aint giving it, then you shouldn't be receiving it. Plain and simple.
If that makes me selfish then no problem grin I didn't point a gun to his head grin
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by joseph1832(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
If that makes me selfish then no problem grin I didn't point a gun to his head grin
No you didn't hold a gun to his head, but you did point a pussssy at his face, that still makes you guilty. tongue
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
Its not a thing of being selfish....he loves it and that's why he'll do it....I didn't point a gun to his head...he willingly accepted grin I told you I'm good

That your boyfriend is a poet Mumu Laurette grin

Laveda:

Don't try me....which girl? Michael we know what we are both saying here...influence of weed? Trying to say you can't go 2hours nonstop without being high?
Weakling grin tongue

The males are the one pegging away energy. All you females do is lay like a log of wood. The weaklings & tardy ones here are you womenfolks.

You are mad! --- I should go for a 2 hour nonstop sex-a-thon without weed? grin
even under the influence of weed or any other stimulant, I won't go beyond 1hr i.e minus foreplày & non-penetrative activities.

Not that I can't, but because I'm preoccupied with more important things.
I'd rather handle it like how a mother administers teaspoon medicine to an infant - I'd give her 2 rounds in the morning, 1 in the afternoon, then 2 at night .. grin
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Laveda(f): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
joseph1832:
No you didn't hold a gun to his head, but you did point a pussssy at his face, that still makes you guilty. tongue
Well...he can as well say No.
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by joseph1832(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
Well...he can as well say No.
Nope. You should be the one to say NO! Since you know you can not return the favor.
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Laveda(f): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

That your boyfriend is a [s]poet Mumu Laurette grin[/s]

The males are the one pegging away energy. All you females do is lay like log of woods. The weaklings & tardy ones here are you womenfolks.

You are mad!...I should go for a 2 hour nonstop sex-a-thon without weed? grin
even under the influence of weed or any other stimulant, I won't go beyond 1hr i.e minus pre-intimacy & non-penetrative activities.

not that I can't, but because I'm more preoccupied with other important things.
I'd rather handle it like how a mother administers teaspoon medicine to an infant - I'd give her 2 rounds in the morning, 1 in the afternoon then 2 at night .. grin
That is real love..going miles for your partner smiley grin

Oh shut up!! Cause move your waists like dogs mean you do everything? I can ride on you for a whole day..you'd beg me to stop grin tongue

You're even scared...not sure you can even go 30mins...pre intimacy involved grin that's how weaklings yarn.
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Laveda(f): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Nope. You should be the one to say NO! Since you know you can not return the favor.
Does that even happen? undecided he asked to give me head and I told himI won't reciprocate it...and he asked to go ahead.
.what do I do? shocked grin
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by joseph1832(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
Does that even happen? undecided he asked to give me head and I told himI won't reciprocate it...and he asked to go ahead.
.what do I do? shocked grin
You tell him NO! That since you won't be giving him a head, you don't think its fair for him to give you a head.

If he still insist, you still tell him NO!.
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Laveda(f): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
joseph1832:
You tell him NO! That since you won't be giving him a head, you don't think its fair for him to give you a head.

If he still insist, you still tell him NO!.
Oh well...this is left for him to decide....
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by MrCork: 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
kityossy:
Pls romancelanders. There was an argument in my area on the issue. Is there any difference btw couples engaging in anal and gays in terms of their sexual life?

....bro howcan you compare phuckin woman's nyansh to phuckin mans nyansh......of course they not the same.. bro are u from Ghana? (No ofeeense) undecided
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by GodpunishBuhari: 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:

Oh shut up!! Cause move your waists like dogs mean you do everything? I can ride on you for a whole day..you'd beg me to stop grin tongue

You're even scared...not sure you can even go 30mins...pre intimacy involved grin that's how weaklings yarn.

You know what they say about empty vessel right grin cheesy
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Laveda(f): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

You know what they say about empty vessel right grin cheesy
Ain't making no noise angry grin
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:

lololol...
@bold really? That's good. I like dominatrixes shocked cheesy grin

Laveda:

You're even scared...not sure you can even go 30mins...pre intimacy involved grin that's how weaklings yarn

Have you ever heard of Lothario from Don Quixote, or Xochipilli from Aztec mythology?
I am a cross-breed of both of them. That should tell you something tongue
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Laveda(f): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

lololol...
@bold really? That's good shocked cheesy grin

Have you ever heard of Lothario from Don Quixote. or Xochipilli from Aztec mythology?
I am a cross-breed of both of them. That should tell you something tongue
Only if you have the strength to take what I got in stock tongue you're still a baby grin in that aspect...

I've told you you'll never admit it undecided
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
Only if you have the strength to take what I got in stock tongue you're still a baby grin in that aspect...

I've told you you'll never admit it undecided
\

Calm down vixen. I'm already booking a flight ticket to PH as we speak. You don die... cheesy grin
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by joseph1832(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
Oh well...this is left for him to decide....
I hear you. Na dear dem dey see una. As long as e benefit una, una no go ever complain. tongue
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by joseph1832(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:
\

Calm down vixen. I'm already booking a flight ticket to PH as we speak. You don die... cheesy grin
I won't be surprise if she disappoint you bruv, her type usually run with their tail between their legs when stuFf is about to go down.
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Laveda(f): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:
\

Come with your coffin its gonna be more than a rap battle grin I'll so cremate you on bed tongue
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Laveda(f): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
joseph1832:
I hear you. Na dear dem dey see una. As long as e benefit una, una no go ever complain. tongue
No be my fault nau wink
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I don't believe you. wink

lol, how am I supposed to know?. Anal sex lovers I guess grin
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I don't believe you. wink

lol, how am I supposed to know?. Anal sex lovers I guess grin
lols Mr anal sex hwfa the song? I'm in lagos now & quiet less busy for now...i can make d beat when i have the idea of how u want d song to be like so we just book a studio section & record the stuff... How you see am?

By the grace of God work starts for me on monday...so holla through PM bro.
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by ilevic(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
I believe there's no pleasure in anal sex.....The vagina is meant for sex .....why involve the Anus? Its meant for deficating dear grin

My ass is attractive enough...can make you cùm from afar...even mere looking at it grin

Ever tried it?

wish I cud see it
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lols Mr anal sex hwfa the song? I'm in lagos now & quiet less busy for now...i can make d beat when i have the idea of how u want d song to be like so we just book a studio section & record the stuff... How you see am?
By the grace of God work starts for me on monday...so holla through PM bro.

Yeah, you are to make the beat.
My email was hacked. Just drop your digits here now. I'd copy it quickly & ping you via Whatsapp.
Nairaland Audio cypher is dropping next-week Wednesday or Thursday. After it drops, we'd begin work in earnest.

what do you mean by @bolded? grin
we don't have to meet each other to record. As a matter of fact, I'm traveling out for my masters next month. I'd send my verse to you & you'd mix and master. That's how modern-day recording is done bro...

Laveda:
Come with your coffin its gonna be more than a rap battle grin I'll so cremate you on bed tongue

I laud your confidence - which would also lead to your sepulture.
Battle rap? I screw 10 times better than I rap grin
Don't forget to show up with a jotter to take notes while i school you on the birds and the bees.

joseph1832:
I won't be surprise if she disappoint you bruv, her type usually run with their tail between their legs when stuFf is about to go down.

I will give ya feedback after it has gone down. grin
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by joseph1832(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
No be my fault nau wink
I hear you.

darkenedrebel:

I will give ya feedback after it has gone down. grin
Hell Yea!
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:
\

was unnable to quote that ur long write up. My whatsapp is not working for now. So just send me a text message on how u wnt the beat to sound like or the idea of the song.. When i'm done i will forward d beat to ur mail....

At booking a studion section... I'm in lagos here..when i make d beat we need to meet so we just look for one small studio to record d stuff...Mayb around 4k or 5k.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22-year-old Man Dumps Pretty Wife, Marries Mother-in-law (PICS) / This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. / I'm Tired Of Using Condom...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.