Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? (3645 Views)

Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits / The Truth About 6 Packs, Fine boys and Gays. / Opinion: Couples Should Unfollow Each Other On Social Media. "Its The Best. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Laveda(f): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Michael you wish tongue

Darkenedrebel cheesy
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
hi nairalanders, today is my birthday and i deserve to be happy, show some love pls kiss
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Laveda(f): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
ilevic:

wish I cud see it
Your eyes can't stand my butt lipsrsealed
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
danbrowndmf:

was unnable to quote that ur long write up. My whatsapp is not working for now. So just send me a text message on how u wnt the beat to sound like or the idea of the song.. When i'm done i will forward d beat to ur mail....(08171681139)

At booking a studion section... I'm in lagos here..when i make d beat we need to meet so we just look for one small studio to record d stuff...Mayb around 4k or 5k.

I will call you on Sunday.

I don't think you understood me. I'm travelling out for school next month. We can't meet.
All I need do is record my piece & send. The producer would know what to do.
That's how Ibimé and Krayolà did their track.
Don't worry, I'll tell you in detail over the phone..
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I will call you on Sunday.

I don't think you understood me. I'm travelling out for school next month. We can't meet.
All I need do is record my piece & send. The producer would know what to do.
That's how Ibimé and Krayolà did their track.
Don't worry, I'll tell you in detail over the phone..
Alright no p. I'm waiting grin
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by ilevic(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
awww. wetin eyes Neva see?
Re: Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? by ilevic(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
awww. wetin eyes Neva see? wetin mouth Neva kiss, wetin diik Neva browse? so ur butt isn't a big deal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Too Early For Sex, But Not Too Early To Demand For Money / How To Know If A Girl Likes You? / 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.