Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. (17103 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

I hate you

Sad Sunday to you
Why hate me so much.
Is it because the truth is bitter. .?

U started by berating me, calling me names.
Though, I wasn't Specific either..
So why...?
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
So on a Sunday morning, the best topic to discuss is b( . ) ( . )bs and a55? Huh? Make una Kwantinu

hehehehe, so there's a day it should be discussed separately abi?
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Why hate me so much.
Is it because the truth is bitter. .?

U started by berating me, calling me names.
Though, I wasn't Specific either..
So why...?

You are not a victim here...so sharrap please
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fourwinds:
so na small bre..ast u get cryso na small bre..ast u get
tongue
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are not a victim here...so sharrap please
Hahahahaha.
I Love Moderate to Small breasts. ... with enthusiastic firmity.
It makes me study harder.
It makes sexx appealing to the eyes
Such Ladies are usually athletic.. Which I cherish so much.
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, so there's a day it should be discussed separately abi?
Remember the sabbath day and keep it holy
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pwettyella shocked
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by HaneefahRN(f): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

This also goes to women too. If you do not appreciate certain physical features in a guy, keep it to yourself and move on. There are women out there who would love him regardless. .
Yes o. That's true, ladies tht do tht are immature, why wld u insult someone tht asked u out cos he is short? If u av no interest tell him politely so he'll find his way.
The unnecessary criticisms as a result of different physical attributes of ladies is worse wt guys tho. NL is an easy survey ground
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Hahahahaha.
I Love Moderate to Small breasts. ... with enthusiastic firmity.
It makes me study harder.
It makes sexx appealing to the eyes
Such Ladies are usually athletic.. Which I cherish so much.

Stu..pid!

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Remember the sabbath day and keep it holy

hahahaha... is 'BOOBS' unholy?
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Pwettyella(f): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Pwettyella shocked
U called me,may I kno y
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pwettyella:

U called me,may I kno y
scared?
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahahaha... is 'BOOBS' unholy?
whatever Jesus wouldn't do, don't do on Sabbath day
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Pwettyella(f): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
scared?
Y shld I be,m nt
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Yes o. That's true, ladies tht do tht are immature, why wld u insult someone tht asked u out cos he is short? If u av no interest tell him politely so he'll find his way.
The unnecessary criticisms as a result of different physical attributes of ladies is worse wt guys tho. NL is an easy survey ground

I know. They feel like they are entitled to say whatever they like.
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

This also goes to women. If you do not appreciate certain physical features in guys, keep it to yourself and move on. There are women out there who would love him regardless. .

sweety, you are right, but that does not stop you from respecting other people's opinions...calling them names won't change what or how they feel and that won't make you any different from what you preach against...#justsayingtho #peace
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
whatever Jesus wouldn't do, don't do on Sabbath day

and how would you know Jesus won't talk about 'BOOBS' on a sabbath day?? or is there anywhere the bible spoke against boobs on a sabbath day?
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Well, different strokes for different folks. If I were a boy though, I think I'd prefer full breasts...

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pwettyella:

Y shld I be,m nt
undecided undecided
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

and how would you know Jesus won't talk about 'BOOBS' on a sabbath day?? or is there anywhere the bible spoke against boobs on a sabbath day?
well, since He never did all through His time, He won't do it now
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
Well, different strokes for different folks. If I were a boy though, I think I'd prefer full breasts...

nice DP grin
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Stu..pid!
Now, I think I have to Insult U.

U are suffering from a Post Traumatic Relationship Disaster as a result of Background BRAIN in Ano , owing to your Inability to understand that u are not a filter feeder.
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by CaptPlanet(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

EVULS

Buh would you say the same for someone with ass and no boobs?....regular or irregular?

Small boobs with nice ass Regular
Big Boobs with flat ass Irregular.

Big boobs are only attractive for sometime, they don't last. Ones the owner clocks 30 and upwards, they begin to sag esp when the give birth.

Small/Portable boobs on the other hand, are always pointed, agile and ever ready.
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by CaptPlanet(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Any straight guy worth his salt can tell a pair of fake títs from the real stuff from a mile away. cheesy

besides, [i]I[i]'m an ass person
[/i]... so I can forgive a little inadequacy in the chest department.

but there is no compromise when it comes to the hind quarters.
[/i]

wink cool
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
well, since He never did all through His time, He won't do it now

Lol...wait...are you saying you've read all the books of the new testament?
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Thanks but that ain't me smiley
Monalisa185:

nice DP grin
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
Thanks but that ain't me smiley
ohhhhh...whoever it is....is welcome... grin
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Thanks all the same.
Monalisa185:

ohhhhh...whoever it is....is welcome... grin

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...wait...are you saying you've read all the books of the new testament?
I can confidently confirm that to you
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Pwettyella(f): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Small boobs with nice ass Regular
Big Boobs with flat ass Irregular.

Big boobs are only attractive for sometime, they don't last. Ones the owner clocks 30 and upwards, they begin to sag esp when the give birth.

Small/Portable boobs on the other hand, are always pointed, agile and ever ready.

lol, I guess the saying 'one man's meat is another man's poison' really exists.
hmmmm..valid point
grin

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pwettyella:

Hmmm
now are you relaxed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.