Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. (17100 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol...but what did I say that warrants my head to be broken by you?

All my eyes on her ! So, Just don't drag her anywhere if u no wan see soldier man red eye grin . I no go only break ur head , I go trowey u inside burning sulphur IV
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by olaomoola1(m): 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
Lol...God bless you as you defend us grin
That is d fact I prefer portable not yeye over size
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by naijaboiy: 12:08am On Jan 17, 2016
pinceprinz:

All my eyes on her ! So, Just don't drag her anywhere if u no wan see soldier man red eye grin . I no go only break ur head , I go trowey u inside burning sulphur IV
I'm sorry who are we talking about here?
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

I'm sorry who are we talking about here?

Whaat! Are u Fukien kiddiin mie!?! ?!

Go figure yourself if you're for real.
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by mickky88: 12:25am On Jan 17, 2016
by the way girls with big set of twins are not that Good on bed but girls with small twins and correct backnd jesus as you dey press botton your hand go dey come down to nack am mostly when she sit on me or doggy i swear wa fe ku lalie

4 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

Decker, you laughing at me, yeah??
I am not laughing at you, I am laughing at what you said. tongue
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 17, 2016
I kinda love small boooobs because its FIRM. grin

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by temmypotter(m): 6:26am On Jan 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
that one na your own...

If her bress no big... NEXT!!!
my nigguh, Tell em!... Nothing like a good set of mammary glands.. Believe me

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by kaziblake(f): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2016
Monalisa185:
you are not the only one,we are much smiley.
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 17, 2016
I detest BUCKET BBREASTS because , most times u pick their nipples around the Navel region.
I have never Dated a BUCKET BBREASTED lady , and I will never.

Some BUCKET BBREASTS are used to flog mosquitoes that have perched on the back.
They stink a lot.
Most Dense BBREASTS are at risk of BBREASTS cancer.
Most of them come down with severe LOW BACK PAIN.
and they never find it funny.
Some of them also come down with Mycosis fungoidis of the intermammary sulcus.

I avoid Large Boobs like plague

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by revolt(m): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2016
Anybody tht hates big boobz def doesnt know hw to smooch. Op haf u ever seen a cynthia morgan type slim chic wif 38 ..... Its heavenly. Goddesses can never have small boobs.

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by kay29000(m): 7:25am On Jan 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

From what I am seeing on your profile pic, you look like a 34B girl...That ain't small...just moderate.
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by IamLEGEND1: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2016
nobody wants oversized bóobs.

all we ask is you have a decent enough size,not some pea-sized rubbísh and expect guys to be tripping for u.

So pls stop giving the girls running around with peanuts on their chests hope. coz ain't nobody got time for flat-chested bítches.

2 Likes

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by naijaboiy: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2016
pinceprinz:

Whaat! Are u Fukien kiddiin mie!?! ?!

Go figure yourself if you're for real.
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by TrollTrap: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2016
I don't care really....brezz na brezz cry cry

Any type I go take cry cry
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2016
kay29000:

From what I am seeing on your profile pic, you look like a 34B girl...That ain't small...just moderate.

Lol...moderate is still small na....Buh see as you just carry boobs sizes for head...you dey sell bra?

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
nobody wants oversized bóobs.

all we ask is you have a decent enough size,not some pea-sized rubbísh and expect guys to be tripping for u.

So pls stop giving the girls running around with peanuts on their chests hope. coz ain't nobody got time for flat-chested bítches.

really? tomorrow when you catch em with artificial boobs, you will still come here to complain...weldone ooo
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by kay29000(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...moderate is still small na....Buh see as you just carry boobs sizes for head...you dey sell bra?

LOL! I am right about the size, right? I used to work for a modeling agency.

And for the record, moderate is not small...small is small, and can't be seen from the person's blouse...not like yours.
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
you are not the only one,we are much smiley.

haaaaaaa, you no follow ooo...you are an exception...grin
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by kaziblake(f): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

haaaaaaa, you no follow ooo...you are an exception...grin
na push up I wear wink.
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2016
Decker:

I am not laughing at you, I am laughing at what you said. tongue
ohhhhh, my bad, bad bad cheesy
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol...a girl with breasts and no ass at all is irregular as an amoeba.

#NoOffence! cheesy

EVULS

Buh would you say the same for someone with ass and no boobs?....regular or irregular?
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by naijaboiy: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

EVULS

Buh would you say the same for someone with ass and no boobs?....regular or irregular?
That's a drawing board. lipsrsealed
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by IamLEGEND1: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

really? tomorrow when you catch em with artificial boobs, you will still come here to complain...weldone ooo
Any straight guy worth his salt can tell a pair of fake títs from the real stuff from a mile away. cheesy

besides, I'm an ass person... so I can forgive a little inadequacy in the chest department.

but there is no compromise when it comes to the hind quarters.

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
na push up I wear wink.

hehehehe... evidence of your push up or I no believetongue
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

That's a drawing board. lipsrsealed

kisskiss
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Any straight guy worth his salt can tell a pair of fake títs from the real stuff from a mile away. cheesy

besides, I'm an ass person... so I can forgive a little inadequacy in the chest department.

but there is no compromise when it comes to the hind quarters.

Lol, you sef....fair enough...
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by kaziblake(f): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... evidence of your push or I no believetongue
I will upload the pics grin
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2016
kay29000:

LOL! I am right about the size, right? I used to work for a modeling agency.

And for the record, moderate is not small...small is small, and can't be seen from the person's blouse...not like yours.

hehehehe... I'm sure when you were with the agency, you were in charge of the sale of bras department.... the size? you may be right or wrong...not tellingtongue

kiss

1 Like

Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by Monalisa185(f): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
I will upload the pics grin
Lol...you wouldn't dare....na joke oo grin
Re: In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. by kay29000(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... I'm sure when you were with the agency, you were in charge of the sale of bras department.... the size? you may be right or wrong...not tellingtongue

kiss

Okay. But I know I am right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.