Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males (1324 Views)

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by cyndidamsel(f): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
I have noticed this for a while now, am not really an active nland member (been a guest for a long while). Am sure guys and girls would have noticed that too, the romance section is one of the busiest here but it is mainly invested with guys.
Sometimes when there are 10 girls on romance section you will find over 200 guys if not more creating all sort of disgusting threads, What are they looking for. I do not have problem with this though but what annoys me is that this same guys begin to create all sort of thread insulting us and calling we girls all manner of names like hoe, sex starve, olosho and other unspeakable words. THIS IS NOT FAIR
#just_saying

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by donbenedict(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Invested

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by dollyjoy(f): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lollll,all those threads make this place fun and interesting girl,

life without intrigue is boringsadsad

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by RexKexMilann: 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
OP, are you gay?undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by darlingtonIIV(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Invested?
Hmmm...
I don't know why guys invested here either.

Modified*
good job in correcting yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by obiorathesubtle: 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
are you always this stupiid or is today a special occasion?

I don't see how you could make population your problem.. When you have other bigger problems like spelling 'infested'.. Do yourself a favour and go back to wherever it is you came from.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by Topestbilly(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Gorgeous don't take things serious here, just read news and funny comments, u may also find some interesting stuffs around.

That's all.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ngbo Ifa , WHY?

Ifa said u should goan ask google, hin pass am grin
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by Topestbilly(m): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lollll,all those threads make this place fun and interesting girl,

life without intrigue is boringsadsad

Dollyjoy u said I am crushing on u angry
on d orda thread .. u better delete it b4 Di'ja sees it or leave it at ur peril cool
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by dollyjoy(f): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Topestbilly:

Dollyjoy u said I am crushing on u angry
on d orda thread .. u better delete it b4 Di'ja sees it or leave it at ur peril cool
who is dija?shockedshocked
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
smh..op is lonely. I understand

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by xpac01(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
cyndidamsel:
I have noticed this for a while now, am not really an active nland member (been a guest for a long while). Am sure guys and girls would have noticed that too, the romance section is one of the busiest here but it is mainly invested with guys.
Sometimes when there are 10 girls on romance section you will find over 200 guys if not more creating all sort of disgusting threads, What are they looking for. I do not have problem with this though but what annoys me is that this same guys begin to create all sort of thread insulting us and calling we girls all manner of names like hoe, sex starve, olosho and other unspeakable words. THIS IS NOT FAIR
#just_saying
I never wanted responding on this trash of a thread but decided to give you a piece of my thoughts.
Summarily, you are in real life a low lifer, always glancing at the deemer side of life. Better start seeing life as fun before you get consumed by what never even intends to hurt an inch of your hair.
For your information, majority of things posted here on nairaland are mainly for fun and the posters might not even appear as you've viewed them on this or any other online. So get a life kid. Have fun or you say yours faithfully and go back to your guesthoodism.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by Topestbilly(m): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
who is dija?shockedshocked

Right there.

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by gamaliel121(m): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mrcork
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by MrCork: 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
cyndidamsel:
#just_saying

angry
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by MrCork: 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
cyndidamsel:
#just_saying

...are u lightskin? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Cus na we hold d rod of power weh woman need. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by ayobase(m): 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
we like choking anywhere we dey....we are born to dominate.
Nairaland encourages polygamy.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
@OP. Romance section is 4 all no matter ur gender.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
cyndidamsel:
#just_saying

Who release u again nau?
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by ronald4lif(m): 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Topestbilly:
Gorgeous don't take things serious here, just read news and funny comments, u may also find some interesting stuffs around.

That's all.

So it takes just creating a profile and add the "f" gender prefix on it with a female picture that could have been lifted from a social media account to conclude one is truly a female to you?
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by ril19(m): 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
OP what's wrong with that huh? undecided
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by Topestbilly(m): 12:12am On Jan 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

So it takes just creating a profile and add the "f" gender prefix on it with a female picture that could have been lifted from a social media account to conclude one is truly a female to you?

That's what she appeared to be so hv got to address her d way she appears.
And of what importance is ur point?

Did I ask Op out?

Seems u hav issues with showing Lil trust in ppl? I don't.

not everything u see on social media u take serious.

Now I don't know how to address u since I can't go by ur gender prefix?
Handsome, gorgeous or shem*le, just pick one that suites u.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 17, 2016
It truly is,I noticed that when I was in lurkerdom too.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by ronald4lif(m): 12:27am On Jan 17, 2016
Topestbilly:

That's what she appeared to be so hv got to address her d way she appears.
And of what importance is ur point?

Did I ask Op out?

Seems u hav issues with showing Lil trust in ppl? I don't.

not everything u see on social media u take serious.

Now I don't know how to address u since I can go by ur gender prefix?
Handsome, gorgeous or shem*le, just pick one that suites u.

I don't need you to address me as it's irrelevant and this has nothing to do with trust or distrust. It's more about being shrewd and not rushing in drawing conclusion at the expense of sound judgment.

It takes more than one picture of an account which was created moments ago to be certain of their gender and the identity of the character behind the account. If you think trusting people means jettisoning gumption then you certainly have an indigent understanding of what trust means.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by AyamBlaze: 12:36am On Jan 17, 2016
Boys are not smiling fah! See thorough bashing.. shocked cry i pity d chick
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by Topestbilly(m): 12:38am On Jan 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

I don't need you to address me as it's irrelevant and this has nothing to do with trust or distrust. It's more about being shrewd and not rushing in drawing conclusion at the expense of sound judgment.

It takes more than one picture of an account which was created moments ago to be certain of their gender and the identity of the character behind the account. If you think trusting people means jettisoning gumption then you certainly have an indigent understanding of what trust means.

Suspecting u got something behind dis irrelevant points u making...
Listen n listen good, if is about my crush on Di'ja , brother d fight just start cool me why @dollyjoy dey toast I no gree grin cos of Di'ja...
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by gamaliel121(m): 12:38am On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=cyndidamsel post=42047239]I have noticed this for a while now, am not really an active nland member (been a guest for a long while). Am sure guys and girls would have noticed that too, the romance section is one of the busiest here but it is mainly invested with guys.
#just_saying[/quote

Noticed you, we have.....bye
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
are you always this stupiid or is today a special occasion?

I don't see how you could make population your problem.. When you have other bigger problems like spelling 'infested'.. Do yourself a favour and go back to wherever it is you came from.

ahn ahn...why so aggressive?
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by Trapnews: 12:41am On Jan 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 17, 2016
xpac01:

I never wanted responding on this trash of a thread but decided to give you a piece of my thoughts.
Summarily, you are in real life a low lifer, always glancing at the deemer side of life. Better start seeing life as fun before you get consumed by what never even intends to hurt an inch of your hair.
For your information, majority of things posted here on nairaland are mainly for fun and the posters might not even appear as you've viewed them on this or any other online. So get a life kid. Have fun or you say yours faithfully and go back to your guesthoodism.

shocked shocked shocked only one person??
Re: Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2016
na only opinion she drop ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

So She Really Love Me Like This / Ladies, What Do You Gain In Exposing Your Boobz? / How Do I Get The One That Got Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.