Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? (7979 Views)

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by chinesedoll(f): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2009
@whitelexi the ''GREAT'', coming from you i would say you are probably right considering your vast expereince
In d study of women affairs. . . .
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by frank317: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2009
naijachix:

@frank:

ur name shld hav bn f u c k 3:16

na wa ooo
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by spoilt(f): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2009
frank3.16:

I dont understand y people c anything special is virgins.

a 26 yr old girl and is still a virgin. wow

virginity only makes sense once she can disvirgin b4 21. this could lead to sexual disorder and there4 a tasless relationship.

my guy virgins wahala tooo much.

she is a 26yr old virgin and she is happy, i pity her. She is already sending signals to her body organs that that part of her body (her private) is usless. And the day you disvirgin her u will find out that her lack of experience might make u regrett marrying her.

frank3.16:

The problem is not actully his for now. The problem is hers. she might think she is being virtuous, but virtuousness will not come to her aid when she starts having problems in her r/ships.

@poster try and sleep with her. find out the reason why she is still a virgin at this stage.
is she naturally stingy? is she selfish? these two traits normally go with virgins.
or she could be having phobia for sex, or a diorder of no feeling for sex at all.

@poster work on her mind. dont allow her to be proud of her virgin state. Make her know that she is only harming herself and her future partner (I pray for you that you are not the one)

You are so dumb, its beyond belief!!!!
Ignorance truely is a scourge!  grin
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by spikedcylinder: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2009
What do guys think about your virgin girlfriend? Really?
Poor girl. . . . undecided
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by frank317: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2009
spoilt:

You are so dumb, its beyond belief!!!!
Ignorance truely is a scourge! grin

are u a virgin? in not y not?

please define dumb, i think i like that word
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by Bolarge(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2009
Classical case of casting pearls before swine.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by wilson007: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2009
Omo, u just found a wife, at 26, God will not even forgive u if u Bleep up, I had a 17yrs old girl wit her pussy as wide as a bucket, so hold ur woman well, if u no want give me,
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by puskin: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2009
Kip her as wifey material but stil b shaggin others.
Afterall, man must alwayz sow his wild oats.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by drugdealer: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2009
I really want to know, how did you confirm her virginity?

pleeease do share
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by naijachix(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2009
drugdealer:

I really want to know, how did you confirm her virginity?

pleeease do share

@drugdealer. confirm if u're male or female. . . then i'll let u knw how i confirmed her virginity.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by drugdealer: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2009
, female,
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by virgie(f): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2009
From the recent posts of this poster, you will notice he keeps jumping in and out of love with one lady or the other, or jumping from one woman's bed to the other.

@OP, I don't think u know what u want! undecided
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by biola44: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2009
wilson007:

Omo, u just found a wife, at 26, God will not even forgive u if u mess up, I had a 17yrs old girl wit her womanliness as wide as a bucket, so hold ur woman well, if u no want give me,

diameter? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by mayonyi(f): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2009
9ice reply 2 frank i tink he has a problem.or maybe he doesn't have a sister
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by IFELEKE(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2009
Bolarge:

Classical case of casting pearls before swine.
Well said man,Well Said. . .
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by ashaby(f): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2009
@poster
U lucky son of a ?$#@^&*

@frank3.16
what planet are u from? Thank God u're not my friend or guy or relation, i wud ave ,
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by saneguy: 12:09am On Jun 25, 2009
@ poster.

did u jus get into the relationship with this chic?

What about her former relationships? didnt she have sex with her ex or didnt her relationships last long?
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by naijachix(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2009
saneguy:

@ poster.

did u jus get into the relationship with this chic?

What about her former relationships? didnt she have sex with her ex or didnt her relationships last long?

did u read my post at all. . .

. . . ok, she has never!
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by Czarskit(m): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2009
~ Straaange! That's all I can say ~
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by naijachix(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2009
virgie:

From the recent posts of this poster, you will notice he keeps jumping in and out of love with one lady or the other, or jumping from one woman's bed to the other.

@OP, I don't think u know what u want! undecided

@virgie: I took my time to go through my recent posts. . . and you seem to have an issue with me!
do u really have any grudge against me, abi is it jst a nairaland thing?

i know it's not a coincidence dat u took ur time to go thru my posts. . . for over a year {lol}.

anyway, nairaland is a place to catch fun; and dats what i do. not everything people say on nairaland is real and true.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by frank317: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2009
I hate virgins, they can ruin a man's life for nothing.

most virgins are stingy, selfish and have no feeling.

@mayoni (funny name)
I have sisters, and I am not interested in weather they are virgins or not, cos they are not my object of sexual affection.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by martin1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2009
i hope say,u confirm d thing very well.
i be expert 4 dat department.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by ztyle(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2009
i hope say,u confirm d thing very well.
i be expert 4 dat department.
LOL grin, Guy which department?
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by martin1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2009
ztyle:

LOL grin, Guy which department?
virgin confirmation
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by ztyle(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2009
Martin No # .1 na u biko, kia virgin confirmation department of sexology, grin
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by martin1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2009
if u no chop,others will chop,
but i dey like first chop.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by Ournaija: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2009
Her being a virgin is a plus for her but their still more to a good woman. Find out if she is the kind of a woman you want to marry. Be sure she has good qualities in her. Please never MARRY any woman because she is a virgin.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by blissieng(f): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2009
Frank

You are so sad, and a disgrace to men. . .

The fact that you cant have doesnt mean u should start beefing anoda who is man enuff to bag one.

Virgins, are more naturally selfish(with their body) because they are not abt to give it to a sonof a B*&%^; If the chic has waited this long, beared and come thru all the temptations. . . even a fool can see why she'd want to wait until marriage.

why are guys so complicated? and hard to please?
They complain one is abstaining because they are selfish, and on the other hand they complain the lady's orifice is bucket size!

nonsense!!!
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by retrochic: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2009
au come no one even mentioned d religious aspect of it all. @26 and still a V, dats very impressive and shows dat shes a strongwilled person. i think dats an asset and d guy shld hold her tight.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by blissieng(f): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2009
I'm sure I mentioned it. . . if she's gotten to that point, thru all dem sugar coated tongue guys, wolf in sheep clothing. . .

The will is stronger than strong, and any one that has to ask what to do should get himself checked, even worse for those that dont see the morale in this!

Thike!
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by virgie(f): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
naijachix:

@virgie: I took my time to go through my recent posts. . . and you seem to have an issue with me!
do u really have any grudge against me, abi is it jst a nairaland thing?

i know it's not a coincidence dat u took ur time to go thru my posts. . . for over a year {lol}.

anyway, nairaland is a place to catch fun; and dats what i do. not everything people say on nairaland is real and true.

@ Poster, what the blazes are u talking about? wetin concern me and u?
you bring out your stupidity in ur recent posts that I cant help commenting on what I have read,

Let it be that some of what you said are untrue cos the truth is that u don't know what u want and I stand by words. For a 28yr old guy, you still have a lot to learn,  Deal with it not me! cool
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by frank317: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2009
blissieng:

Frank

You are so sad, and a disgrace to men. . .

The fact that you cant have doesnt mean u should start beefing anoda who is man enuff to bag one.

Virgins, are more naturally selfish(with their body) because they are not abt to give it to a sonof a B*&%^; If the chic has waited this long, beared and come thru all the temptations. . . even a fool can see why she'd want to wait until marriage.

why are guys so complicated? and hard to please?
They complain one is abstaining because they are selfish, and on the other hand they complain the lady's orifice is bucket size!

nonsense!!!

are u a virging? thats just a simple question i know u wont like to answer, but the answer is probably no.
then why not. yes, why are u not a virgin.

well, let me tell u why.
because u have blood running through ur brain. because you are a human and have not chosen to turn urself into a worthless tastless woman without joy, suffering and smilling. because u have feelings as every human should, because u have flesh and cant help but yeild to its demands.
you are not a virgin because u are a human and not an animal that is controlled by instincts. u know your basic wants and work towards acheiving them.

sex is not a course, it is a blessing, it is for enjoyment and it is the essense of living. naturally anyone who has attained 18 starts have a feel and desire for it, i can understand u waiting till u get married, but this makes sense when u marry earlier, say 21, 22. but staying up to 26 and above, it shows u are a walikg corpse, u have no feeling and u are psychologically imbalance. u deprive ur self of such pleasure, then i wonder what u can deprive others from having.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! / She Is Being Admitted As We Speak / You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.