Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? (7978 Views)

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by blissieng(f): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2009
so what then? you advising Virgin (not virginGs) to adhere to ur silly advice and disregard what God has said abt Fornication?

My friend go do ya airport work o jare, make we see road!
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by ThinkRait: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2009
@Poster

How did u confirm dat she is a virgin?
Are u a doctor?
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by frank317: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2009
@blessing
honestly, i am yet to understand what fornication really is. is it the only sin?

well if u want to be a saint, be a saint. if u are not a saint dont go religous on me
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by blissieng(f): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2009
I'm not perfect, but I try. . .

Find a dictionary, Ignorance is really not an excuse but the saying is one for lazy and irresponsible ppl. . . that's for anyone who d cap fits!
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by salinson: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2009
dont let that to trip you cos i also have girl friend that she is also virgin she is 22 she does what her mum is not doing example want me to suck her she suck me always etc so deside what you is in your mind
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by ashaby(f): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2009
@blissieng
I think u would do well to COMPLETELY ignore this frank3.16. I personally think he is not himself, uhmn u undastand now!
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by Busta(f): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2009
ThinkRait:

@Poster

How did u confirm dat she is a virgin?
Are u a doctor?

LMAO!!

Because she said so!
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by saneguy: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2009
hi poster (naijachix)

rily love ds topic.

wen did u start going out with ds chic? has she ever had a bf b4? (ow many). jus curious has to how she kept herself so well
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by edogram1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2009
You guys keep mentioning virgin here and there, are there still virgin in Nigeria, where can I find one, I use to think there is no virgin above 16
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by naijachix(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2009
saneguy:

hi poster (naijachix)

rily love ds topic.

wen did u start going out with ds chic? has she ever had a bf b4? (ow many). jus curious has to how she kept herself so well

she has had about 5 boyfriends in the past, but she alwz breakup with they when they start demanding for sex. as for when i started dating this babe; like a month b4 the original post.

virgie:

@ Poster, what the blazes are u talking about? wetin concern me and u?
you bring out your stupidity in ur recent posts that I cant help commenting on what I have read,

Let it be that some of what you said are untrue cos the truth is that u don't know what u want and I stand by words. For a 28yr old guy, you still have a lot to learn,  Deal with it not me! cool

@virgie: na waoh! why u de vex 4 me naa!
like i said, some of my thread topics are simply to catch fun. pls don't be vexed!
i could see traces of 'hurt' hidden within the lines. . . even though u tried to simply be 'insulting'.
i promise never to insult u {nairaland or else where}, so let it BE!
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by naijachix(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
blissieng:

I'm not perfect, but I try. . .

Find a dictionary, Ignorance is really not an excuse but the saying is one for lazy and irresponsible ppl. . . that's for anyone who d cap fits!

@blessing. don't mind dis frank3.16
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by smooooooth: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2009
@poster, just say u showing off your new virgin.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by shanga(m): 6:07am On Jul 01, 2009
I WILL ADVICE YOU GUYS NOT TO TAKE @frank3.16 FOR GROUNTED BECOS HE HAS A POINT,
@naijachix ,person day advice u base on experience and u day do any how.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by Redfox(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2009
@naijachix
guy get a virgin tester sharp sharp and confirm properly whether she is a virgin,if she is,please i beg of you don't waist time.just bang her so that she can be yours forever.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by Bongolo1: 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
Guys please don't accuse virgins as being selfish or that they have no feelings. Virgins are human beings but most of them are keeping their virginity as a reverence for our almighty God. Guys if you found a woman like this who respect God, and who also respects her body you shall be proud because God will bless your home when you have a wife who is obedient to him, for God himself will punish fornicators(people who have sex outside of marriage)unless they repent because sex outside of marriage is a sin against our body, for our body is a temple of the holy spirit. God himself is holy and God made our bodies to be holy and not as a sexual immoral or sex objects. I applaud the owner of the post who says that his girl is a virgin. If the girl have good personality, a respectful person and a virgin, you keep her. God made sex for marriage only so that the world to reproduce offsprings and not just for pleasure.Also Love is not enough to accept a person as a husband/wife. If love is enough to accept someone as a husband or wife, why do many people have ex boyfriends or ex girlfriends?but later they have a husband or wife who is meant for them. But if you found a non-virgin girl but not a girl who goes around sleeping continuously with many men, you shall marry the non- virgin only if she have good personality.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by KINGwax(m): 4:01am On Jun 30, 2013
izeek: the biggest mistake u wud make at this point in ur life is too break this rela for this reason.
unless she has some xters thats wud make u not consider her for marrige,
i think mr u just found your wife.

being a virgin is a blessing, xpecially into marriage.
ur last statement is a 100% nut case. The rest is nothing but the best advice.
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2013
naijachix: @frank:

ur name shld hav bn f u c k 3:16

smooooooth: @poster, just say u showing off your new virgin.

^ ^ these got me laughing

Bongolo1: Guys please don't accuse virgins as being selfish or that they have no feelings. Virgins are human beings but most of them are keeping their virginity as a reverence for our almighty God. Guys if you found a woman like this who respect God, and who also respects her body you shall be proud because God will bless your home when you have a wife who is obedient to him, for God himself will punish fornicators(people who have sex outside of marriage)unless they repent because sex outside of marriage is a sin against our body, for our body is a temple of the holy spirit. God himself is holy and God made our bodies to be holy and not as a sexual immoral or sex objects. I applaud the owner of the post who says that his girl is a virgin. If the girl have good personality, a respectful person and a virgin, you keep her. God made sex for marriage only so that the world to reproduce offsprings and not just for pleasure.Also Love is not enough to accept a person as a husband/wife. If love is enough to accept someone as a husband or wife, why do many people have ex boyfriends or ex girlfriends?but later they have a husband or wife who is meant for them. But if you found a non-virgin girl but not a girl who goes around sleeping continuously with many men, you shall marry the non- virgin only if she have good personality.

this made me cry
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by eduson002(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
justwise:

Please if u don't know wat do u, pass me her number asap. i take God beg u
Justwise,I catch u o.So u dey find virgin abi..I go tell ur gf oo. Lolz
Re: My New Virgin Girlfriend: Guys What Do You Think? by Teenzy(f): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
Dnt tell me ur nt happy about ur gf being a virgin..At 26,she's still keepn herself wifout compromisn....I bet u shld b grateful cos sweeties lyk her are kinda rare dis days...i guess she's gat high moral precept n knows God's mind wen it comes 2 fornication...she isnt willng 2 give it up 4 sme guy who cld change his mind eventually about d relationship....I dont even think u deserve her tho cos initially u said u disliked virgins...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single / Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer / I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.