Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response (48746 Views)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by NinaArsenal(f): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
The guy gat zero chill. Lol
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by brunofarad(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by deebrain(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Some ladies sha........
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Emmanuel125(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Naughty
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Iambond(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Serves her right,why can't she ask nicely?
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2016

what happened to your sense of humor, look around you , everyone is having quite a laughter.

Pls how's it that your monicker changes when you're quoted?
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by larrymoore(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
mean indeed
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
That response wasn't for dat chat. Some of d responses were deleted b4 it get to that. 11:45am - 11:59am
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by confi4all(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
That rubish
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Atlantian: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
MGTOW for life.
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by chimexdnice1(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
EVILFOREST:
LADIES and BEGGING.
Some times, I wonder if all ladies come from very poor homes.
U see a Lady from a Wealthy Home still begging...
In fact am tired

Do white ladies beg like this.. ?

Lol.... ask them nah
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by oluwaseun239(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
cowgirl9090:
but the way some girls beg guys money makes me pity my gender.
So a guy that is neither your husband nor father should give you money because you are broke like she doesn't know how to work.

if I hear say my brother dey give this kind yeye girl money eh! undecided cause as soon as the money lands you will sight her in the nearest boutique buying the latest shoe or handbag in town.

she didn't even have the decency to meet him in person, and asked for money with genuine reason. iranu.

Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by donem: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
EVILFOREST:
LADIES and BEGGING. Some times, I wonder if all ladies come from very poor homes. U see a Lady from a Wealthy Home still begging... In fact am tired
Do white ladies beg like this.. ?
At bolded no exception of few.
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by rhozaay(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
that's for a girl calling a guy she's begging "dude"... wait o... is that a girl? undecided
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by ifyan(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Women and begging are like attachments.

1 Like

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by bodyloveghetto(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Rotflmfao
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by morganwizzy55(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Im even wondering if woman have a group of (begging association) I don't find any lady telling her boyfriend that she is broke as a responsible girl. Cos d way she is requesting from you is like wise the way she is requesting from another guy. Beggers#

1 Like

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Coolguy89(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
dats serves her ryt,lazy bitc hes begging for money since 1800
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nicepoker(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd his point is?
read again.
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by busomma: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Why is it that once a guy starts dating a lady in Nigeria, the guy assumes the upkeep of the lady? It's not done like that in America or other parts of Europe. Dating a lady involves taking her to dinner, movies, music concerts etc. Not paying school fees, paying for hair, paying rent, taking care of her parents, siblings & all sorts of shit. Guys in Nigeria should wise up.

1 Like

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lordprez:
Some broke azz guys can the creativegrin

Surprisingly only guys will find this funnyundecided

The girls that don't find it funny are the ones who leech of other guys.
So yeah, see'ing one of their kind get blown the fvck out is not all that funny
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nicepoker(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Even married women de beg money. Some ask for airtime.
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Warrisdis garbage?
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by nelsonguru: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
This idea is very good this Valentine season so that guys go dey wiser on girls
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Sexytemi(f): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
i can bet with my last coin its not a girl that typed that shiit, how can a girl just go "dude am broke", not possible, in fact na big lie o.....if u know ladies well, u'll know we got ego, n our ego wont allow us go straight without beating around d bush to ask for cash.
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Mrlekan07034617: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
In fact its not getting funny anymore due to stuffs being posted on nairaland lately. So what are we suppose to do now?

If your girl ask for airtime and your response to her shouldn't be anyone's head ache!! Irrespective of how he responded atleast the message is passed.
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by chiefobdk(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lordprez:
Some broke azz guys can the creativegrin

Surprisingly only guys will find this funnyundecided

yea. because d gut na Ur papa....

in 2chains voice. get out there and werk
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by benflin(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
JoeArmsD1:
F
Haba Bros na me suppose comment for dis space u book so... grin
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by afroxyz: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
If you have ego, you won't beg for cash. You would work for it. But seriously, does a lady need a man to get by? I have female friends that are self-employed and doing well, some with cars sef. Why can't all ladies emulate this? Haba
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Dlorv(f): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Cant she b brk again ...
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by kenoz(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Only in Nigerian.

Well blame it on daura_dweeb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Silly Things Some Girls Do / Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.