Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response (48747 Views)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by captainmuyi(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
That guy is a clown I can only refuse to give her some cash with no shit attached
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Sacramento4real(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
What girlfriend calls her boyfriend dude? More so when she needs something from him?

To me, this was just put up for the fun of it. It never really happened.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Must they beg for money from their boy friends?

Naija girls(some) always begging for money!

Na so my babe come all the way from east to lag, she no fit make her hair before she come, she carry smelly hair come! She come ask for money for her hair! I even wanted to give her but the kind of money wey she call self, make me sqeez my face for her................around 7k to 10k! Habba.

Guy I love ur response

1 Like

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Missmossy(f): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hahahaha grin grin

So amusing.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Missmossy(f): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Missmossy(f): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hahahaha grin grin

So amusing. Is he really her boyfriend??

I doubt that with the dude thingy.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by funnyme(f): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Everyone be like *girls too dey begg* na me dey give my guy money sef.

1 Like

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Emmasky50: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
dat serve her right

she no sabi beg nah
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Emmasky50: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
dat serve her right

she no sabi beg nah bt d guy no gt money oooooo grin smiley
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by iykekelvins(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by mentorken05(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
cowgirl9090:
but the way some girls beg guys money makes me pity my gender.
So a guy that is neither your husband nor father should give you money because you are broke like she doesn't know how to work.

if I hear say my brother dey give this kind yeye girl money eh! undecided cause as soon as the money lands you will sight her in the nearest boutique buying the latest shoe or handbag in town.

she didn't even have the decency to meet him in person, and asked for money with genuine reason. iranu.

from your choice of words it seems you are Collected....kindly keep it up
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Flawlessangel(m): 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
To my highly intellectual Joavid, am never gonna give you this kinda reply i promise.
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by myfantasies(f): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nicepoker:
read again.
It's not a crime if u summarize it for me
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by herald9: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Like the one that asked me to take her to the movies...
I told her that I've checked my scale of preference and movie is not there undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Fadman4real(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
ayidrgracxe:
Ttqttwvvb

Seriously, how many people fall for your trick
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by doyinisaac(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sexytemi:
i can bet with my last coin its not a girl that typed that shiit, how can a girl just go "dude am broke", not possible, in fact na big lie o.....if u know ladies well, u'll know we got ego, n our ego wont allow us go straight without beating around d bush to ask for cash.
I know a lady that does that and she is a nairalander so you are wrong..

1 Like

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Sexytemi(f): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
doyinisaac:
I know a lady that does that and she is a nairalander so you are wrong..

hmmm, na wa o.....still find it hard to believe o, it will be a huge disgrace if such a lady exist, no shame or any form of dignity on her part o...smh.
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by doyinisaac(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

hmmm, na wa o.....still find it hard to believe o, it will be a huge disgrace if such a lady exist, no shame or any form of dignity on her part o...smh.
The funny thing is she is viewing the thread right now..grin
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Toscoas2(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
ayidrgracxe:
Ttqttwvvb
go and look for job guy, if it is bricklaying, it is better than scamming, nobody will fall for this. ijn
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Sexytemi(f): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
doyinisaac:

hmmmm.....okay
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Odunharry(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sexytemi:
i can bet with my last coin its not a girl that typed that shiit, how can a girl just go "dude am broke", not possible, in fact na big lie o.....if u know ladies well, u'll know we got ego, n our ego wont allow us go straight without beating around d bush to ask for cash.
it's obvious then you don't know gals ...though I won't be suprise if it's all planned though
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Spanner4(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
doyinisaac:

Lolzzzz, u mean she is viewing this thread right now? Some ladies too like to beg for money
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by dayosweetness(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
ayidrgracxe:
Ttqttwvvb
your whole generation shall suffer loss..419!!!
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by dayosweetness(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
ayidrgracxe:
Ttqttwvvb
your whole generation shall suffer loss..419!!![url][/url]
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nicepoker(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
myfantasies:
It's not a crime if u summarize it for me
of cos I will. Which type of summary do u want. Main point, key point or outline summary

1 Like

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Only poor dudes can give this kind of answer.
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Hilaskee(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Don't use God's name in vain...

1 Like

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Raskasal(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pheals:
cheesy grin lol na God dey punish her ni?

Am still wondering too ooo
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Aristotle96(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lordprez:
Some broke azz guys can the creativegrin

Surprisingly only guys will find this funnyundecided
before talk through e no funny? Even the way d girl take call d dude! She deserves slap
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by chigoizie7(m): 12:21am On Feb 13, 2016
Lordprez:
Some broke azz guys can the creativegrin

Surprisingly only guys will find this funnyundecided

Just imagine, "Dude I am so broke right now, send me some money" no decorum whatsoever.

The guy is right for not wanting to interfere with what God is doing in her life.

1 Like

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 13, 2016
EVILFOREST:
LADIES and BEGGING.
Some times, I wonder if all ladies come from very poor homes.
U see a Lady from a Wealthy Home still begging...
In fact am tired

Do white ladies beg like this.. ?

It's in the DNA of 98% of ladies. Thank God for my boo. Very hardworking and industrious. She even makes offers to give rather than take

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Silly Things Some Girls Do / Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.