Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response (48748 Views)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Aleora(f): 7:16am On Feb 13, 2016
EVILFOREST:
LADIES and BEGGING. Some times, I wonder if all ladies come from very poor homes. U see a Lady from a Wealthy Home still begging... In fact am tired
Do white ladies beg like this.. ?
dem beg pass devill sef
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by ifeomaekol(f): 7:53am On Feb 13, 2016
D way she asked is totally wrong----'dude' she aint humble n I guess she thinks dt guy is a mugu. As ladies dia r little things we cn do for ourselves, everything must nt be given to us by a man......shuooooo.
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by samdolad(m): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2016
I no fit laugh
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by yayabu(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2016
Guy you are ryt dnt interfere in what God is doing oohhh!
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by emmatosure(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2016
Op,can u pls elighten me,i dnt understand d main point o
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by emmatosure(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2016
Best alagbe ever liveth grin
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by Okudiover(m): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2016
cowgirl9090:
but the way some girls beg guys money makes me pity my gender.
So a guy that is neither your husband nor father should give you money because you are broke like she doesn't know how to work.

if I hear say my brother dey give this kind yeye girl money eh! undecided cause as soon as the money lands you will sight her in the nearest boutique buying the latest shoe or handbag in town.

she didn't even have the decency to meet him in person, and asked for money with genuine reason. iranu.

Your response here shows you are indeed a principled lady. You will always get the respect and admiration of guys with your level of maturity unlike some other maggots I know.
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by wadetaw202: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lordprez:
Some broke azz guys can the creativegrin

Surprisingly only guys will find this funnyundecided

Can't girls too live their lives without turning to beggars? Love relationship shouldn't be turned to poverty alleviation program.
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by okezie007(m): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd his point is?

Be patient with me
Re: Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response by yongg: 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Silly Things Some Girls Do / Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.